Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief (8458 Views)

The Greater The Hardship The Greater The Reward / Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by ademoladeji(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Verily with hardship, there is relief- (Qur'an 94: 6)

Eating follows hunger, drinking follows thirst, sleep comes after restlessness, and health takes the place of sickness. The lost will find their way, the one in difficulty will find relief, and the day will follow the night.

(Perhaps Allah may bring a victory or a decision according to His Will)
(Qur'an 5: 52)

Inform the night of a coming morning, the light of which will permeate the mountains and valleys. Give to the afflicted tidings of a sudden relief that will reach them with the speed of light or with the blinking of an eye.

lf you see that the desert extends for miles and miles, then know that beyond that distance are green meadows with plentiful shade.

lf you see the rope tighten and tighten, know that it will snap.

Tears are followed by a smile, fear is replaced by comfort, and anxiety is overthrown by serenity. When the fire was set for him, Prophet Ibraheem (Abraham) (may peace be upon him) did not feel its heat because of the help he received from his Lord.

(We [Allah] said: 'O' fire! Be you coolness and safety for Ibraheem!)
(Qur'an 21: 69)

The sea would not drown Prophet Moses (may peace be upon him), because he uttered in a confident, strong, and truthful manner:

('Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me.) (Quran 26: 62)

The Prophet Muhammad (bpuh) told Abu Bakr in the cave that Allah was with them then peace and tranquility descended upon them.

Those that are slaves of the moment see only misery and wretchedness. This is because they look only at the wall and door of the room, whereas they should look beyond such barriers as are set before them.

Therefore do not be in despair: it is impossible for things to remain the same. The days and years rotate, the future is unseen, and every day Allah has matters to bring forth. You know it not, but it may be that Allah will afterwards bring some new thing to pass. And verily, with hardship there is relief.

http://www.islambasics.com/view.php?bkID=177&chapter=17

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by crownfitsme(f): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Alhamdulilah. This is inspiring

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by hok4u(f): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Léyin inira irorun lo nbò.

I pray this applies to Nigeria, Nigeria will be a better place soon.

Jumaat Mubarak.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by TeamSimple(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2016
Barka Jumat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by Qyubee(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2016
alhamdulillah...thanks br for the naseeha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by Seequadry(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2016
Al amdulilai......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by Dawdy(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2016
May Almighty Allah answer our prayers. Jamaah Mubarak!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by Abuklaw(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2016
I have belief that after every difficulty comes ease. It is the promise of Allah which nothing else can overcome. I am sick now but hopeful that healthiness will prevail.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by simp: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2016
This is very true.it happened to me and even some of my friend and i am a living witness.The going was very tough after school with no job and no friend.I kept close to my creator and submit myself to him.What can i say now,i have a beautiful God fearing wife with two beautiful boys.I am currently building my second house.

Surely after hardship,come relief.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by eitsei(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2016
Jazakumllah Khaeran... This is an inspiring piece

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by serikiYCU(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2016
Alhamdulillah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by mrnuur(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Abuklaw:
I have belief that after every difficulty comes ease. It is the promise of Allah which nothing else can overcome. I am sick now but hopeful that healthiness will prevail.

I pray the Almighty Allah grant you sound health, remain faithful bro

Nice tread...Those words are worth printing and pasting on the wall beside ones' bed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by SURYSuri(f): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2016
jummat Kareem, O Allah I beg for your relief in my life and the lives of others going through hardship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by Terye(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Wallahi.. With every hardship comes easement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by Naijazeera: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2016
O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islam.
Quran 3: 102.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by abubkhr: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2016
SubhanAllaah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by idee91: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmm.... Alhamdulilah. This is very inspiring. .. may Allah relief us all of our problems. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by Dontbeused: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2016
More of dis sir...may Allah SWT guide all of us into the right path n most of all save our country Nigeria...Amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by clickwtB(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2016
JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAN,JUMA AT MUFIDAH/KAREEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by TBD(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Assalam halaikum, brothers & sisters in Islam honestly am going through very tough and difficult time in my live. I need your prayer for relieve. Jazaka Allah Khairan .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by base83: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2016
Alhamduliliah, reading this gives a reassuring relief... I know the relief is coming this further confirms it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by funnix: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
jazakillahukhairan. inna ma al usri yusra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by ogubola13619(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
This truly inspired me, this is the kind of thread I need at this present moment. JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN. am relieved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by PENCILLER(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
J. Z. K. Khayran... Dear brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by coveredchic(f): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
I've always known this verse and it has always given me succour in my lowest moments. Alhamdulilah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by geniune(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
TBD:
Assalam halaikum, brothers & sisters in Islam honestly am going through very tough and difficult time in my live. I need your prayer for relieve. Jazaka Allah Khairan .
MAY ALLAH TAALA GRANT YOUR PRAYER/AMIN.

1 Like

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by Walexz02(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Thanks op.
Jumaat Kareem cool

1 Like

Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by Yeecar(m): 3:54am On Mar 05, 2016
ademoladeji:
Verily with hardship, there is relief- (Qur'an 94: 6)

Eating follows hunger, drinking follows thirst, sleep comes after restlessness, and health takes the place of sickness. The lost will find their way, the one in difficulty will find relief, and the day will follow the night.

(Perhaps Allah may bring a victory or a decision according to His Will)
(Qur'an 5: 52)

Inform the night of a coming morning, the light of which will permeate the mountains and valleys. Give to the afflicted tidings of a sudden relief that will reach them with the speed of light or with the blinking of an eye.

lf you see that the desert extends for miles and miles, then know that beyond that distance are green meadows with plentiful shade.

lf you see the rope tighten and tighten, know that it will snap.

Tears are followed by a smile, fear is replaced by comfort, and anxiety is overthrown by serenity. When the fire was set for him, Prophet Ibraheem (Abraham) (may peace be upon him) did not feel its heat because of the help he received from his Lord.

(We [Allah] said: 'O' fire! Be you coolness and safety for Ibraheem!)
(Qur'an 21: 69)

The sea would not drown Prophet Moses (may peace be upon him), because he uttered in a confident, strong, and truthful manner:

('Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me.) (Quran 26: 62)

The Prophet Muhammad (bpuh) told Abu Bakr in the cave that Allah was with them then peace and tranquility descended upon them.

Those that are slaves of the moment see only misery and wretchedness. This is because they look only at the wall and door of the room, whereas they should look beyond such barriers as are set before them.

Therefore do not be in despair: it is impossible for things to remain the same. The days and years rotate, the future is unseen, and every day Allah has matters to bring forth. You know it not, but it may be that Allah will afterwards bring some new thing to pass. And verily, with hardship there is relief.

http://www.islambasics.com/view.php?bkID=177&chapter=17

TAEKWON!!
Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by ademoladeji(m): 4:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Yeecar:

TAEKWON!!
Familiar calling!!!

Unveil yourself pls
Re: Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief by ademoladeji(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2016
TBD:

Wa Alaekum Salam WaramatuLlah Wabarakatuh, can you please email (ademoladeji@yahoo.com) me your num n let's talk?

May Allah SWT grant us relief both in this world n in the Hereafter

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Allah? / Sisters Come In..... / Mercy Of The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.