Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (74217 Views)

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by endtimesblog: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
See Earlier thread about the new Ooni's wife https://www.nairaland.com/2949805/ooni-adeyeye-ogunwusi-remarries-marriage-crashes

Olori Wuraola Zynab is already beginning to dress in white in preparation for her new role as the wife of the Ooni if Ife.....

On Jennifer's page, she gets a shout out and Jennifer says;

''My cousin Olori Wuraola Otiti, Otemwen n'uwa, Imose, Bini Princess, let's go to Ile Ife''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCI9VdZkM7x/?taken-by=feeljeni

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by endtimesblog: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by ChappyChase: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Okay.. Abi make I send my own shout out too?
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by aalangel(f): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mtcheww...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by bisdam9086(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sweet new pu**y

49 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by kennyman2000(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by tommykiwi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
I dont see any news in this...Na today people start to dey marry? Am also planning my own.

7 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by DankemzI(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Is she in any way related to Rita Dominic? wink

9 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Thayay(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
I was here

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Brymo: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Losing a mate to death is devastating but it's not a personal attack like divorce. When somebody you love stops loving you and walks away, it's an insult beyond comparison. –Sue Merrell, Great News Town

9 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Pjelafe(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nawa oh, fyn gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by greatgod2012(f): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Good for her!

But I hope she's ready for the drama that may later erupt in the future.
Polygamous family for sure, since it's involves a traditional ruler, more wives may still be married by the king.

Polygamous house=house of war!

9 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by myfantasies(f): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
She don hammer grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by otitokoroleti: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
bini gal no get beauty atal

2 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by BigBelleControl(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
so fast?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by sanc2s(f): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Olori bruku

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by MrFairplay4ume(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
No money no honey!!!
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by seunlayi(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Whatever, I pity most women after supporting, love, cares, etc for years the husband will now choose another woman to take their place because of promotion

7 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by ajasa4link: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin ;DThe way Ooni go drive her lorry ehn.....Imagine a man inspired by 201 gods driving the lorry of this young lady grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by chemberlin(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Well done oooo
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Lilimax(f): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
okay o!
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by kingjaja23(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
speechless

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by kolatobs(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by darisgod(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Olosho wan take over Ooni Palace lipsrsealed cry

See face like person wey no fit finish one "Eko"

Smh...... #okbye

9 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by ibkgab001: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
wow sexy mama
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by InwehAkpevwe(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Who her royalty don help BTW... All these leaders like fine babes for wife sha...
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by signified: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
I no see this page! I beg make I jump am pass.... make una no spoil something oh! Shouting out...
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by ademoladeji(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by grandstar(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
DankemzI:
Is she in any way related to Rita Dominic? wink

That is somebody's sweetus in Banana Iceland. He won't like it when he watches NTA Knews

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'? / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.