Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (74216 Views)

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
darisgod:
Olosho wan take over Ooni Palace lipsrsealed cry

See face like person wey no fit finish one "Eko"

Smh...... #okbye
this one go finish all types of "eko" oooooooo
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Favolly(f): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
"When a man buys a rolls royce first and then decides he wants a Peugeot 404..."

All the tea people are spilling on this Itohan aka Sonia aka Zainab aka Wuraola... Her cup runneth over!

Apparently, she has been married twice, the last marriage as recent as december last year
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by baby124: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Favolly:
"When a man buys a rolls royce first and then decides he wants a Peugeot 404..."

All the tea people are spilling on this Itohan aka Sonia aka Zainab aka Wuraola... Her cup runneth over!

Apparently, she has been married twice, the last marriage as recent as december last year
This one no be pegugeot, na tuketuke. Third hand okrika. Am sure the last Ooni's wives, those old mamas never enter the third hand grade this one dey. See her story. God forbid. That Ooni de craze. It's very bad. A king's wife should not have been bedded by the whole country. Upon all the choices he has. Make dem do quick remove am. This disgrace is too much. From EFCC to marrying a lose woman into his lineage.
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by aalangel(f): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
centyboy:

Wetin this woman don do you before?...you girls can hate gan sha | #haters_alert!

MHmmm...I don't like second wives. It's a general feeling.
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by love23a: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Favolly(f): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
baby124:

This one no be pegugeot, na tuketuke. Third hand okrika. Am sure the last Ooni's wives, those old mamas never enter the third hand grade this one dey. See her story. God forbid. That Ooni de craze. It's very bad. A king's wife should not have been bedded by the whole country. Upon all the choices he has. Make dem do quick remove am. This disgrace is too much. From EFCC to marrying a lose woman into his lineage.
Lol! Calm down tongue
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Henovy: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
greatgod2012:
Good for her!

But I hope she's ready for the drama that may later erupt in the future.
Polygamous family for sure, since it's involves a traditional ruler, more wives may still be married by the king.

Polygamous house=house of war!
Ahah, this Oni is one wife only. I beg
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jesus!!! That woman is my customer for fabrics ooh. Here in abuja shocked. Never knew who she is. And she always buy white fabrics
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by YelloweWest: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
I thought he was a Christian. What happened to his old wife undecided
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by YelloweWest: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
aalangel:

I hate them with a passion. It's okay to marry a divorcee but to marry another woman's husband is just down right wickedness except for the Islamic folks

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by PastorOla1: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
sanc2s:
Olori bruku
THIS IS VERY UNFAIR OF YOU.
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by ItuExchange(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Welcome to a world of fierce competition!
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by centyboy: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
aalangel:

well,i concor...however it isn't the lady's fault,even if it were you can you turn down such request?
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by aalangel(f): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
centyboy:

well,i concor...however it isn't the lady's fault,even if it were you can you turn down such request?

God forbid that I'll agree to such bondage. People are actually different. I've said it over and over again that women are the cause of polygamy. It's totally her fault. She can say no, but Oh No, she wants to be Olori. Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Giyerte(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2016
ajasa4link:
grin ;DThe way Ooni go drive her lorry ehn.....Imagine a man inspired by 201 gods driving the lorry of this young lady grin grin

You be criminal
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by centyboy: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2016
aalangel:

God forbid that I'll agree to such bondage. People are actually different. I've said it over and over again that women are the cause of polygamy. It's totally her fault. She can say no, but Oh No, she wants to be Olori. Rubbish!!!
That's the point "olori",the word sounds good to all female folks out there!
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Pizzle1234(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2016
winkD gal fine no be small
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by pwettiejay(f): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2016
She No even fine sef
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by bisdam9086(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Olukat:

Does staying apart expunge the proxy war, ego, hatred and of course, the pending war over properties later?
Congrats to Oni and the angel wink wink wink
You dey plan to leave properties behind for your children You better give them best of education and let them hustle for life themselves. As for me oo, My children are on their own oooo. I will just give them the best of education within my financial power and leave them for future hustles.
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by t2luv1: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2016
Favolly:

SAY WHAT !!!!!!. Please tell me it ain't so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'? / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.