Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Where Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Nairaland (1202 Views)

Is Seun Osewa Married? / Is 2GO Wall Owned By The Owner Of 2GO Chatting Application? / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Nairaland by PERVERT9: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2009
Where is Seun Osewa the owner of nairaland?its being a while,is he out of the country or has he been kidnapped by the millitants in the niger delta abi debosky,iice,mukina and all other moderators don corner nairaland from the guy? me i no trust all these moderators o,especally debosky,that guy na ogbologbo grin
Re: Where Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Gabry(f): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
nahhh he is around alright. The last time I saw him was when he was poking me on FB undecided
Re: Where Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Nairaland by PERVERT9: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2009
Gabry:

nahhh he is around alright. The last time I saw him was when he was poking me on FB undecided
[b][/b]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked pls can i come for the poking too?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Gabry(f): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
Uhmmmmmmmmm shocked
Re: Where Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 16, 2009
He was last seen in a hold-up yesterday. .
Re: Where Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2009
. . . .hawking gala and la casera. cheesy
Re: Where Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Nairaland by PERVERT9: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2009
ifyalways:

eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,see wetin all dis moderators don do to the guy cry cry cry cry,so na who get nairaland now?
Re: Where Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Nairaland by krazynaija(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2009
PERVERT9:

eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,see wetin all dis moderators don do to the guy cry cry cry cry,so na who get nairaland now?

na one guy wey them dey call KRAZYNAIJA get am now ooo grin
Re: Where Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2009
ifyalways:

I am not sure tis gala, looked more like. . .

krazynaija:

na one guy wey them dey call KRAZYNAIJA get am now ooo grin
For wia? make i go find the guy. . .na me suppose get am!
Re: Where Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Nairaland by krazynaija(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
*dhtml:

I am not sure tis gala, looked more like. . .
For wia? make i go find the guy. . .na me suppose get am!

me sef dey find am! grin

(1) (Reply)

My Bbm Pin: Ping Me And Lets Relate Better: / Hotsexy / Strictly For Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.