Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,438 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Bye Bye To Tecno Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bye Bye To Tecno Phones (4301 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Solution To Tecno L8 Charging Problem / Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by Kassidy90(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
I got the shock of my life today when I took my Tecno G9 to Techno office at Ikeja for repair after the phone was accidentally dropped inside water and the screen went blur, imagine they asked me to pay 19,100naira to repair a phone that I bought 31,000naira, iniatially i thought the lady wanted to scam me so i calles theor customer care line and the person I spoke with said the same I mean if they could demand for such amount what will other normal phone engineers charge being a Tehno mobile lover I am very disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by phensbassey: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
rise in dollar...smiley...

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by Segadem(m): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oga which phone is Techno? because the one i know is Tecno. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by Kassidy90(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Segadem:
Oga which phone is Techno? because the one i know is Tecno. grin
So ordinary auto correction dey give u headache undecided
Anyway tx for d observation

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by Marvell23(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kassidy90:
I got the shock of my life today when I took my Tecno G9 to Techno office at Ikeja for repair after the phone was accidentally dropped inside water and the screen went blur, imagine they asked me to pay 19,100naira to repair a phone that I bought 31,000naira, iniatially i thought the lady wanted to scam me so i calles theor customer care line and the person I spoke with said the same I mean if they could demand for such amount what will other normal phone engineers charge being a Tehno mobile lover I am very disappointed.

so you expect them to repair a tab screen for 5k or what. Go buy Samsung tab S, break the screen and tell me you don't know it will be fixed for more than 60k nw

3 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by daphid25(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
So you dey expect them make them repair am for free
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by iliyande(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
That's too much

I broke my cube talk 9x screen and ordered for it and got it fixed not up to 15k shocked
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by psucc(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Big man big trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by sas101(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
TeamTechno
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by Kassidy90(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Marvell23:
so you expect them to repair a tab screen for 5k or what. Go buy Samsung tab S, break the screen and tell me you don't know it will be fixed for more than 60k nw
The screen wasn't the problem I av taken it to Alaba to check before they put new screen and it still blur do the guy asked me to take to Tecno office that it might be as result of damaged flex which I can't get in Alaba n bro the price for d new screen is just 7k which i returned and collected my money back since it has bin confirmed that it wasn't a screen problem so for me to change a flex at Tecno office I should pay 19k because Samsung tab S screen is 60k abi...

3 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by Kassidy90(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
daphid25:
So you dey expect them make them repair am for free
Why would I ? But 19k is too much to repair a phone of 31k...check am na
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by Emmyk(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
iliyande:
That's too much

I broked my cube talk 9x screen and ordered for it and got it fixed not up to 15k shocked

shocked grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by iliyande(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by Maximum83: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
iliyande:
That's too much

I broke my cube talk 9x screen and ordered for it and got it fixed not up to 15k shocked
that cube talk dey durable . The repair cost would have gone up nw
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by Maximum83: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kassidy90:

The screen wasn't the problem I av taken it to Alaba to check before they put new screen and it still blur do the guy asked me to take to Tecno office that it might be as result of damaged flex which I can't get in Alaba n bro the price for d new screen is just 7k which i returned and collected my money back since it has bin confirmed that it wasn't a screen problem so for me to change a flex at Tecno office I should pay 19k because Samsung tab S screen is 60k abi...
don't deceive yourself Alaba guy. The screen sold for u there is fake. They should have fixed the flex at Alaba nw. Go repair your tab or buy new one and stop making noise here
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by KCode: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kassidy it's not too much, since it'll fire d phone back up, but its not an affordable price though.
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by daphid25(m): 12:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Kassidy90:

Why would I ? But 19k is too much to repair a phone of 31k...check am na
You know say dollar don cost, but 19 too much sha,
Make una re-negotiate
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by bidexmat(m): 1:43am On Feb 25, 2016
You buy phone weh you know fit afford the spare parts, di tin kon turn liability for your hand. That is what we call "mutuan kesko" in hausa. @OP, you don go inhale una soak away abi? I been tink say Tecno don pack comot for naija market ni o, mtchewww, u better go ALaba go cut glass. Since na 5huns u wan make dem charge you. Palmwine tappers everywhere
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by iliyande(m): 5:41am On Feb 25, 2016
Maximum83:
that cube talk dey durable . The repair cost would have gone up nw

Sure
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by Readonee35L(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2016
Theyare going to probably change the whole phone panel and trust me it is normally expensive..it is just like buying a new phone without the screen,battery,charger, ear phone,casing and other minor things.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by kestolove95(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2016
TecNO never I dey mad
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by kolexepana: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:
Theyare going to probably change the whole phone panel and trust me it is normally expensive..it is just like buying a new phone without the screen,battery,charger, ear phone,casing and other minor things.
Tell him o. They aint like other carlcare that will do half work on your phone.
Re: Bye Bye To Tecno Phones by Xhaka(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2016
kestolove95:
TecNO never I dey mad
Who no know nogo know
If them give you Phantom5, you go reject am

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira / Iphone Sim Not Support / What Could Have Cracked My Phone Like This? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.