Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (58980 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Jadekitana(f): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
I just saw a thread with mostly short girls trying to give themselves hope! Well it's allowed, but take heart, tall girls rule anytime any day, anywhere. But we know how y'all feel so i'm just gonna be soft here cheesy guys don't get deceived here are some advantages of dating tall girls

1) Tall ladies exude confidence: have u ever been to a dinner or evening party,wedding or occasions and a tall elegant lady walks in? It's like magic. All attention is fixed on her, especially the type who cat walks like me! Men we no send anybody. You see ushers rushing to look for a comfortable position for us to sit,now that's priceless unlike the short babes who hardly get noticed even with the 11inches heels.

2) Every dress fits them: from gowns, to jumpsuits to jeans to leggings, every single thing fits. Imagine a tall lady with Sharon stones kinda hot legs on mini skirt? Guys you would release mere thinking of what's under her skirts.

3) Tall ladies never feel inferior: you see them always ready to talk in functions, events and what have you! They have nothing to loose. They possess that self confidence anywhere.

4) You don't need to bend to kiss us: we are bad like that. Luckily if u tall as well we make a perfect couple, if u short we bend to kiss u, you cant put your hands around our shoulders to intimidate us, it's actually very romantic when we put our hands around your shoulder and plant a peck on your cheeks! Short girls ndo, u girls can never do that.

5) We are good on bed: forget the portability of short ladies, tall girls with long legs are ready to hang that leg anywhere! Our legs can comfortably go round your waist. Angle 69 is awesome and easy and above all tall girls have really deep cunts,they can take any size of dick very well without feeling any pain duuuh to dem short girls.

6) We give our men self confidence: you don't need to start looking for us in the crowd when we go out, we don't need heels. Have u ever seen a short guy walking with his tall babe? The look on his face is priceless. You see that self confidence he has, the look of "even though i'm short my babe is proud of me" and for a tall guy you need to see the way they both oppress the crowd, damn my head is swelling.

7) You don't need a stool in your house: we can reach anything without help, we are that good. We fix bulbs, clean the shelf, we don't need to call u 247 to help us out with things around the house, we are that gifted.

cool We compliment your genes: it's hard to see a tall woman give birth to a dwarf kid. Even if her hubby is short, her kids come out average. So if u a short guy and u dating a short babe, have a rethink! You sure don't want a pygmy for a kid.

9) tall girls are hardly hot tempered: what's there to be angry about? I mean we have it all, guys always wanna associate with us so why have high BP on trivial issues? We laugh a lot and allow things slide.

10) If u ain't dating a tall lady, you need to step up your game cheesy

253 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Emac34: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tall girls rockscheesycheesy

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Jadekitana(f): 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Emac34:
Tall girls rockscheesycheesy

Oh yea we do cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Junior66(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Your number three (3) is wrong. Nobody talks beta than short people. Most of them are very sharp and good speakers. Tall peeps are dull and talk like they have plenty Amala in their mouths. plus most tall folks are somhow more foolish dan oda peeps. I tink mumuness grows with height and girth.

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Emac34: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

Oh yea we do cheesy
hehehehe

Ur tall right

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by kingofchess(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
like seriously.... I would like 2 keep a dwarf as my gal.....no time 4 tall girls joooh..lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Jadekitana(f): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Junior66:
Your number three (3) is wrong. Nobody talks beta than short people. Most of them are very sharp and good speakers. Tall peeps are dull and talk like they have plenty Amala in their mouths. plus most tall folks are somhow more foolish dan oda peeps. I tink mumuness grows with height and girth.

See hater alert! You must be a very short guy lwkmd, see so much hatred and venom.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Jadekitana(f): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Emac34:
hehehehe

Ur tall right

100 percent

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Jadekitana(f): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
kingofchess:
like seriously.... I would like 2 keep a dwarf as my gal.....no time 4 tall girls joooh..lol

A dwarf? shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by georgementday(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
There is also the probability that they will give birth to tall kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by olamds(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
What I know Is That short People Talk More To Defend Themselves Since The Height Don Cheat Em.........But Remember.......Everybody Is Beautifully And Wonderfully Made.....

35 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by RoyalBlak007: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tall chics are so presentable.....like in a dinner or a pool party wif yur niqqies grin...you don't wanna see ur short gf in a 6ft pool grin grin grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Jadekitana(f): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Tall chics are so presentable.....like in a dinner or a pool party wif yur niqqies grin...you don't wanna see ur short gf in a 6ft pool grin grin grin

Ouch!!! This is harsh lwkmd.

16 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Jadekitana(f): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
olamds:
What I know Is That short People Talk More To Defend Themselves Since The Height Don Cheat Em.........But Remember.......Everybody Is Beautifully And Wonderfully Made.....
wink wink wink wink
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by RoyalBlak007: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

Ouch!!! This is harsh lwkmd.

no offence though#amJuStbeInGreAl grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by faith551(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
I like tall ladies with nice curves not a dry long lady.The best ive ever been with was close to short though(average heighted)

7 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by skywalker240(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
yes, when they walk into the party and every started lookin,
Let me tell u d truth, we are looking at your Tolo tolo leg's grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by davidsgal(f): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tall girls rule... You cnt intimate me..... M very confident in myself... All hail d tall girls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Jadekitana(f): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
faith551:
I like tall ladies with nice curves not a dry long lady.The best ive ever been with was close to short though(average heighted)

Lol tall ladies are mostly curvy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Short or Tall..... Just let the sense be there....

42 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Jadekitana(f): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
skywalker240:

Lol
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
skywalker240:

buhahahahahahaha u r wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Jadekitana(f): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
davidsgal:
Tall girls rule... You cnt intimate me..... M very confident in myself... All hail d tall girls.

We always very very confident cheesy you gotta be brave to wanna associate with us.
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Jadekitana(f): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
airmirthd1:
Short or Tall..... Just let the sense be there....

undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by faith551(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol tall ladies are mostly curvy tongue

I don't think so,though tall curvy ladies will always make heads turn,they fit into cloths like magic

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tall or short, just be pretty, intelligent and cultured.

24 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by skywalker240(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
buhahahahahahaha u r wicked!
grin
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by KimBerlyie: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin grin I.love this !! Team 7ft grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Laveda(f): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
We the short girls, how we go do nau sad cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by fulfillbill(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
I like 'em tall, especially for number 9.
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
This boy-girl again undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
davidsgal:
if that's you in your dp, ma'am, you no follow for tall. Just average

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.