Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52743 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
GoldenDr:

Why is your school id card not carrying your picture?
it's nighted dear..
Will snap a better one tmao

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
pinkiecutie:
it's nighted dear..
Why can you snap now?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
GoldenDr:
Why can you snap now?
isn't it nighted where you are?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2016
pinkiecutie:
isn't it nighted where you are?

My dear, u need to come out plain and tell people d truth. At some point u sounded genuine and at some (former) point, u sounded fake! So why don't u just come out straight and tell the truth?

You opened a male acct before, and now a female! If you've been helping your bro or bf to get a job, and now the real you, just open up and you'll get help! Stop covering up......nairaland's badddddd detectives already kw!

Just say the truth and help your situation! As much as I need a job myself badly, I feel your pain too and I really want u to get help, but you need to be truthful!

If you don't want to come out straight, so as to avoid being embarrassed, you can send a truthful confidential mail to all those that truly want to help.

Na u know o! #my 2kobo contribution tho#
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2016
austinosita:

My dear, u need to come out plain and tell people d truth. At some point u sounded genuine and at some (former) point, u sounded fake! So why don't u just come out straight and tell the truth?

You opened a male acct before, and now a female! If you've been helping your bro or bf to get a job, and now the real you, just open up and you'll get help! Stop covering up......nairaland's badddddd detectives already kw!

Just say the truth and help your situation! As much as I need a job myself badly, I feel your pain too and I really want u to get help, but you need to be truthful!

If you don't want to come out straight, so as to avoid being embarrassed, you can send a truthful confidential mail to all those that truly want to help.

Na u know o! #my 2kobo contribution tho#
Jesus..
they already know what sir?

I snapped all my documents as proof and yet still you are saying this?
God have mercy
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Profeme: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Instead of the op owing up to the scam ,"she" is still forming truthful. "She" has not defended all the inconsistencies in her earlier post and now calling God and not Karma. No ID card, no certificate. In fact nothing to prove all her claims. All that she posted are "fake" documents.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 28, 2016
MrCork:

...awww...thanks babe..yes am very big! wink
u are a very dirtty human being dont ever edit my post and post nonsense. Idiot. Useless dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by marieolae(f): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
why are you typing my name please pinkiecutie?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Pillyportions(f): 2:34am On Feb 29, 2016
MrCork:

...i have always being useless and canal minded forgive me all, and pray for me. wink
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by naijathings(m): 7:06am On Feb 29, 2016
steve13:
It took some of us less than 10mins to know, scam.

from my first and second post on this matter, I listed out all the scam elements that was present in this SUPER STORY. this story is just a cheap remix of those scam mails we get that say stuff like
I AM IN A REFUGEE CAMP AND I NEED HELP TO MOVE MY LATE UNCLE'S 10 MILLION DOLLARS, PLEASE HELP ME TO COME OUT OF THIS REFUGEE CAMP BEFORE I GET RAPED AND KILLED SO THAT I CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOU

I wonder why the moderators allowed such a post to go on FP
I wonder why they have not banned the account
Maybe a moderator is helping this scammer to succeed, who knows ?

pinkiecutie. I repeat again.
your mother will fall very sick and all your family fortune will be wasted on her sickness. she will die with tears in her eyes and go to a very hot stinking hell with millions of violent brutal, h0rny demons that will keep furking her soul till the day snow and ice falls in hell.

You will keep losing jobs and 1000 will be like 1 million pounds to you till you die in shame with your mouth open and land in the deepest circle of hell to join your mother. u will get furked by demons too whether you are a male or female.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by naijathings(m): 7:08am On Feb 29, 2016
steve13:
It took some of us less than 10mins to know, scam.

from my first and second post on this matter, I listed out all the scam elements that was present in this SUPER STORY. this story is just a cheap remix of those scam mails we get that say stuff like
I AM IN A REFUGEE CAMP AND I NEED HELP TO MOVE MY LATE UNCLE'S 10 MILLION DOLLARS, PLEASE HELP ME TO COME OUT OF THIS REFUGEE CAMP BEFORE I GET RAPED AND KILLED SO THAT I CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOU

I wonder why the moderators allowed such a post to go on FP
I wonder why they have not banned the account
Maybe a moderator is helping this scammer to succeed, who knows ?

pinkiecutie. I repeat again.
your mother will fall very sick and all your family fortune will be wasted on her sickness. she will die with tears in her eyes and go to a very hot stinking hell with millions of violent brutal, h0rny demons that will keep furking her soul till the day snow and ice falls in hell.

You will keep losing jobs and 1000 will be like 1 million pounds to you till you die in shame with your mouth open and land in the deepest circle of hell to join your mother. u will get furked by demons too whether you are a male or female.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by singlefade25(f): 11:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Bro, i hail you......EFCC need you.
mecigr8s:

I have sent a mail to see the proofs.Yes, you are not under any obligation to do this ,but it will go a long way in laying to rest every shadow of doubt. However, pending the reply from you, I want to express my reservations about your claims here. If the NCE you mentioned is the one I know, then I will say that an NCE is obtained either in the College of Education after three years or through the National Teachers' Institute(NTI). An NCE student has an NCE certificate not a Diploma Certificate. Besides, if you gain admission into the University via Direct Entry for a four-year course with either NCE or Diploma ,then you will spend a minimum of six semesters(three years); starting from two hundred level. If it is a five-year course and you have NCE or Diploma you will spend a minimum of eight semesters(four years). Now for a holder of HND going for a five-year course via Direct Entry, you will spend a minimum of six semesters(three years);starting from three hundred level.Even for a four-year course, a Holder of HND will spend a minimum of four semesters(two years). Except you enrolled for a special top-up up programme(as a holder of HND which you are not) ,which UNICAL is not running, you will never graduate just after a year via a Direct Entry Admission into the University.How do I know this? I am a holder of ND,HND and B.ENG so I know all these.
Now, which field of study did you have your M.Sc in? Your admission for Economics,was it through Direct Entry via the previous Diploma or B.SC in English and International relations?Was it run concurrently with your M.Sc or after your M.Sc?
Again, I observed from your facebook account that you studied BioChemistry from UNICAL. Do you have a B.SC in three fields?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by debbydee(f): 3:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oga/Madam OP

you try. i took the pain of going through the tread one after the other.

Please stop all these you are roping yourself the more.

How many degree you get self?

I throwaway yansh for you.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by capricun: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2016
pinkiecutie:
it's nighted dear..

You had better stop and deactivate your account. When I come for you it's 7 years minimum in Kirikiri
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by singlefade25(f): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Tell him or her
capricun:

You had better stop and deactivate your account. When I come for you it's 7 years minimum in Kirikiri
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by mecigr8s: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2016
I really had enough time for "her" the day I made comments in this thread.The truth is that "she" makes things complicated for "herself" each time "she" tries to cover-up a lie. What baffles me is that people that have responded after "she" posted some documents online only focused on how genuine or not the documents are. Yes,this should be of great concern;but I think we need to understand the concept of " first thing first." The first thing she ought to do was to post the required certificates she claimed to have acquired and not some ID cards, O'level certificate, Course registration form,plaque and all stuffs(which,initially, were never part of what 'she' promised to post ). Since nobody pointed her attention to this, she started feeling vindicated that she has done the needful.The issue of B.SC in BioChemistry never came out until I dug it out from her FB page and she never denied it ; thereby making "her" B.SC add up to three. Funny enough, she later "converted" the B.SC BioChemistry to a REMEDIAL Programme. For the purpose of record, the following documents ONLY need be uploaded.I still want to reiterate that you are not under any obligation to upload your documents online,but since you desperately want to prove your innocence,then ,I will suggest you do it right by posting the following certificates ONLY:
1. Diploma in English and Literary Studies
2. B.SC in English and Literary Studies
3. B.SC in Economics
4. Certificate or result issued after the Completion of the REMEDIAL programme in BioChemistry
5. B.SC in BioChemistry
6. M.SC( in a yet to be identified field)
Anything short of these will only affirm the insinuations of people about you,the OP.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Pillyportions(f): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Abeg as una dey help mrs scammer, pls i am searching for job, i hold a BSC in social work. Any link will help. Thanks
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...

Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Which Income Level Do You Belong? / Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.