Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? (24316 Views)

Pictures: Is Glo The Fastest Network In Nigeria / Airtel The Rogue Network / Is Airtel The Best Nigeria Network? Free Fb, Free Nairaland... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Vaabra01(f): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
yeeeeepa my Glo sub go finish tomowo, even money to Sub for d fastest network no dey....every spirit of Kosi( no dey) by force by fire OUT

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Goridoe(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
fvuk Airtel, try out MULTILINKS and thank me later lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
whats thier best package for android and what abt the data consumption at 1.5x rate?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by airsaylongcon: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
All of you screaming about Airtel and multilinks obviously haven't used spectranet. 8k for 25gb and blazing fast speed.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Vaabra01:
yeeeeepa my Glo sub go finish tomowo, even money to Sub for d fastest network no dey....every spirit of Kosi( no dey) by force by fire OUT
u sabi d thing
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by jam04(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Appswheel(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Airtel Network is quite OK
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by dhenri(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
for browsing yes although depend on ur location
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by charloski(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
abeg how much is BB10 BIS plan on Airtel......? Glo just increased theirs to 1,400.....

I wanna Port...
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by jvictor1: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bro,I have tried to download gtasa but I don't get through with it,it usually gives xapk validation error and purchasing error, pls give me d working link and put me through. thanks
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
investnotspend:
Yes I can confirm that Airtel just increased their speed ,they deserve a round of a plus

'applause'..
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Armstrong34(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Airtel is extremely fast buh i Ve noticed DAT ....der rate is high compared to empty hen...airtel Mb dey finish too fast
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Armstrong34(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Vaabra01:
take d problem to ur boo in prayergrin
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Buydata: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Through data share, you can get airtel data very cheap. For instance, 2gb = #1500, 1gb =#900, 500mb = #500 and 250mb = #300. Call 07087187281. www.buydatashare.com Megateq, Akure
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by phensbassey: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
olayinkajnr:

The only GTA series that's as interesting as SA is GTA V.
but its not on Android. phones?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Engrr(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Konpresor012:
My younger brothers were disturbing me for the past one week that they want GTA san Andrés on their tablet, I got fed up and decided to just download it, as I started to download it, I received the shocking of my life. The download speed was Aww! 2.1MB/second. In short, I downloaded the game(which is 1.89GB) in just 8 minutes. Wow!!

Bros how do u get your data or was it a free WiFi? Pls hint me
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by olayinkajnr(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
phensbassey:
but its not on Android. phones?

That's the issue now. Hopefully, it will be released. Liberty city stories dope than vice city though.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by uzo4real(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fast, but poor Data counter.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by phensbassey: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
olayinkajnr:

That's the issue now. Hopefully, it will be released. Liberty city stories dope than vice city though.
will that work on tecno y4?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by franklingud(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ur opinion though, as for me Glo is the fastest.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by franklingud(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
charloski:
abeg how much is BB10 BIS plan on Airtel......? Glo just increased theirs to 1,400.....

I wanna Port...
Not true bro, I subscribed just last week with N1000.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
olayinkajnr:

The only GTA series that's as interesting as SA is GTA V.

And GTA 4.
GTA LCS is out on Android though.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by mrnuur(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
obynocute:
hw much is airtel subscription for BlackBerry 10.

*431#
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Samtowo:
well, against all odds, I'm yet to find a match for Swift 4g lte in my location... 36.72Mbps meaning downloads are at 4.5 MB/s!!! The best speed i've ever experienced thus far in my life!!!

Pls bro what is mbps? Before you answer read what you have written above.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Onlymewakacum(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
obynocute:

It's 1k
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by obynocute(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Onlymewakacum:

It's 1k
tnx, pls hw mani gig nd d code.. pls
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Onlymewakacum(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
charloski:

I wanna Port...

But u can still do Glo comonth for 1k
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Hydronium(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Please what's the best plan for android on airtel? Thing is I can't trust my device with 1gb data these days..
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by elampiro(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Airtel in my area has the speed of light. I have been enjoying it for more than 6 months since I discovered it. I do tell people around me to switch to what I enjoy but they doubt most times.

If you use Android data for Android and BB data for BB, you won't have problems of data running faster than normal.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Uchbebe46(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
obynocute:
I advice u subscribe for airtel 1500 monthly plan,its fast and they will give u 3gb worth of data
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by obynocute(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Uchbebe46:
I advice u subscribe for airtel 1500 monthly plan,its fast and they will give u 3gb worth of data
owk. tnx bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples / Tecno Hosts Winner Of Father's Day Competition / My Conversation With Google Allo Robot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.