Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers (2099 Views)

Quality Men Shoes At Affordable Prices With Videos - Legdoland / Available For Sale High Quality Men's Shirt(wholesale) / Price Slash-salah Bonanza (wax And Lace Combo With Stones) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by femimike1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
former price #16,000

Up to 25% discount!!!! Yes

Our Driving Loafers are designed in the UK and handcrafted by skilled workmen in speciality workshops using only the finest materials made for comfort and durability.
*100% Suede Upper
*100% Leather Lining
*100% Leather Padded Insole with printed Mckenzie logo
*Rubber Studded Sole
*Debossed logo on tongue and outer sole
*Presented in a White matte shoe box with material dust bags.
* Please note colours may vary slightly depending on your phone/tablet or PC display.
** All our shoes are true to size and will give slightly once worn in.
Mckenzie is that brand with a difference! A unique brand that gets you inspired. Their attention to detail and quality of their products put them at the very top of the fashion scene especially when it comes to the male shoes.
You can easily pair this with jeans, chinos or regullar pant trousers, gingham shirts and other accessories for business, casual etc
The way you dress from your clothes to your footwear plays a role in how you are addressed. So, making an impression with the right footwear becomes imperative. A pair of footwear can change your look! Do the walking and let your shoes do the talking with this trendy men's shoe.

Check my profile for my details

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by femimike1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
More

Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by femimike1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
at very affordable price. click on my profile for my contacts
Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by femimike1(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Mrn sir OROSUNBOLB , hope you're enjoying Your loafers?
Plz kindly give a review about the Loafers, tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
femimike1:
Mrn sir OROSUNBOLB , hope you're enjoying Your loafers?
Plz kindly give a review about the Loafers, tnx

Hey! Femimike,it's so good to meet you here again. Of course,I'm enjoying it;it's quite 'sexy' and strong! I hope someone won't restrict me here 'cause of this 'advert'? Trust me,it's a very lovely shoe. Please do not hesitate to inform me whenever you have something like that again.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by femimike1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

Hey! Femimike,it's so good to meet you here again. Of course,I'm enjoying it;it's quite 'sexy' and strong! I hope someone won't restrict me here 'cause of this 'advert'? Trust me,it's a very lovely shoe. Please do not hesitate to inform me whenever you have something like that again.

Thanks sir, I'm really grateful .no problem sir I'll get intouch with u asap i have other great products..

Best regards

1 Like

Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
femimike1:

Thanks sir, I'm really grateful .no problem sir I'll get intouch with u asap i have other great products..

Best regards

You're welcome my brother. I can't wait to check out those other great products ! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by Bookiemart01(f): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sir, don’t forget to refer him to a friend too grin

OROSUNBOLB:

1 Like

Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by Bookiemart01(f): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hi bro, nice shoes you've got here.

femimike1:
former price

#16,000

Up to 25% discount!!!! Yes

Our Driving Loafers are designed in the UK and handcrafted by skilled workmen in speciality workshops using only the finest materials made for comfort and durability.
*100% Suede Upper
*100% Leather Lining
*100% Leather Padded Insole with printed Mckenzie logo
*Rubber Studded Sole
*Debossed logo on tongue and outer sole
*Presented in a White matte shoe box with material dust bags.
* Please note colours may vary slightly depending on your phone/tablet or PC display.
** All our shoes are true to size and will give slightly once worn in.
Mckenzie is that brand with a difference! A unique brand that gets you inspired. Their attention to detail and quality of their products put them at the very top of the fashion scene especially when it comes to the male shoes.
You can easily pair this with jeans, chinos or regullar pant trousers, gingham shirts and other accessories for business, casual etc
The way you dress from your clothes to your footwear plays a role in how you are addressed. So, making an impression with the right footwear becomes imperative. A pair of footwear can change your look! Do the walking and let your shoes do the talking with this trendy men's shoe.

Check my profile for my details

1 Like

Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Trust me, I will do just that and besides,a good product sells itself!

1 Like

Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by femimike1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hi bro, nice shoes you've got here.

Thanks ma, they are Lovely smiley and very cheap as well
Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by femimike1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

You're welcome my brother. I can't wait to check out those other great products ! Thank you.

Okay sir
Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by femimike1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Thanks ma smiley
Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by mendelsmattress: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE RUBBER MEN SUEDE SHOE
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men Rubber Suede Shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated Rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Wow! What a lucrative business!
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (Rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by mendelsmattress: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE rubber MEN SUEDE shoe
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men rubber Suede shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Durable and comfortable
Material: 100% Suede coated rubber
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
Oh my GOD!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Re: Biggest Price Slash Ever!!! Quality Men's Drivers Loafers by femimike1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oga
mendelsmattress:
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE rubber MEN SUEDE shoe
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men rubber Suede shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Durable and comfortable
Material: 100% Suede coated rubber
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
Get sales agents
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
Oh my GOD!
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Oga don't compare Death with sleep plz

(1) (Reply)

Sell Security / Paypal / Fullz And Wu Bug / How 2 accept Master,Visa,Interswitch&Etranzact card on ur website FREE / Politics: For Engineers (mechanical,electrical,civil,structural, Chemical, E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.