Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos (40646 Views)

We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo / TENSION!!! Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi Slapped By Sen. Oji Ogbuoji (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 25, 2016
PLEASE, I am more interested in the Lady than the road.

Am begging

1 Like

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by viviangist: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2016
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, I am more interested in the Lady than the road.

Am begging

Lol, This is funny ooooo , are u sure that is her real face oooo !!!

Hmmm That is not her real face oooo !!!

Lalasticlala , take a look

1 Like

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Ikology(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This ashawoo Afikpo Chi! Useless Woman...
She is an honourable member HOA, Ebonyi state
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by comos: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2016
viviangist2:

Dear that's the best road structure so far. !!! quote me any where. Lol. una don learn commonsense from ben bruce abi.

Oya learn my own too.

Commonsense without sense is Nonsense. - Vivian Gist

you are a beautiful lady,

are you married ?
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by chigoizie7(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2016
I thought there is a big difference between "stone base" and "concrete" roads.

By what I saw on the pics, that road does not need any iron or rod for any reinforcement.

1 Like

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by shaddoww: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2016
I no see drainage ooo
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by sarutobie(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2016
A new set of PdP stakeholders is emerging. One devoid of the old ways of Ghana must go bags pioneered by obasanjo himself.. A PDP focused on results and not finger pointing like their colleagues..

1 Like

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2016
Nice move. I wonder why most roads are not constructed with stone. Is it too expensive?

I think our engineers should come up with à better alternative to asphalt and bitumen, just as these inventors did http://listernaija.com/2016/01/10-nigerian-inventors-you-probably-didnt-know/

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Agreed. But you like trouble well well grin
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by IkpuMmadu: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2016
Igbos are making impact
Hausa are shouting sai buhari
Yoruba are saying na IPOB things
Benin's are saying that oduduwa are their Prince
Anambra are setting the pace
Abia are on Renaissance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by senatordossy: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2016
NO BE SMALL TING OO
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2016
but d way our sand fr eastern land dey red ehn..chai
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by truthspeaks: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2016
Una neva begin stone am wit pure water dats y. Also u can tel ujoatu-his paid goon on NL to pass ur msg
wecan:
Rochas is a course to Imo state. A whole Imo state couldn't boast of one quality gud road like dis one under Rochas Okoro Awusa regime as a gover of Imo state. Rochas is the only governor in Nigeria who built road and it got damaged within the next 6 months, what a shame to Ndi Imo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by ogbonnajude507: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Nebuchadnezar post=43224247]only in pdp States that you can see such thing

apc is a curse

SE rejects apc
SS rejects apc

there's a big difference between light and darkness

apc is darkness

pdp is light

zombie bastards can go to hell and rot in hades [/quote I told them it was too early to release you from the rehab,they insisted on releasing u,just negodu ihe weed ne me nandu gi.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2016
viviangist2:
The hardest working governor, His Excellency, Engr. David Nweze Umahi, the governor of Ebonyi state, spreading good roads all over the state.

This is Afikpo/Abakaliki road. Some parts of this road was hell on earth to ply. The horror of it literally reduced your life span each time you ride through it. As you can see, succor is here, thanks to DNU. Tarring has started, and soon, the rest will be history. Images captured yesterday.

Dear H.E DNU, you are writing your name in gold, what you are doing in the area of roads in Ebonyi state, just when we were getting used to bad roads, can never ever be forgotten, history can never forget you. Neither man nor God can ever forget. By aggressively making sure everywhere in the state capital and other areas never ever remembered in the history of this state, is motor-able and tarred, you will remain appreciated by all and sundry. Because no one spits out sugar. Thank you, our Ekubaaaaaroha. Living up to a name is good business indeed.

YOUR AREA: Biko if your area has yet to feel the DNU bulldozer be patient, be patient, it is coming for sure. He is not gonna leave out any LGA/constituency. He is a man on a mission, obsessed with getting things right.

From Yours Truly,
Maria Ude Nwachi (Nwanyi Afikpo)
BCEL - Best Chic Ever Liveth.

http://www.viviangist.com/stone-base-roads-of-governor-nweze-umahi-of-ebonyi-state-photos

Vivi is dat u?
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Justicealh3(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Since when this road as been underconstruted
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by smartwilly4eva: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Who b dis girl wey just cover everywhere so? undecided

She is the lady that is pushing forward the movement of development in my
LGA
Afikpo chick
Maria the owner of Maria declub in
Afikpo

4 Likes

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol......from the comments I can see that most of u are laymen or have not seen where a road is being constructed before. what is going on there is just like foundation. laying of stone base on the road before asphalt laying. that's a normal procedure of road is erosion prone areas. if it was strictly concrete road, it would have been reinforced with either BRC or quater rods, 5mm rods or any road size depending on the load the road is expected to bear. sorry if u don't understand some of my terminologies

2 Likes

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by ril19(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

you seff wetin you be?
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by dejiboy: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2016
How come there isn't any drainage?
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2016
Choi! See better waist oooooo.... Make I zoom am.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Zalam5: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Laryne@
Ori e buru oh! Omo eran! Omo ale jatijati!!
I'm happy sha that you were not born of the so called 'perfect and squeaky-clean man'
Whatever your view or opinion, you cannot erase the face that NA WOMAN BORN YOU!
Omo ale!
“If You Are Not Part Of The Solution; Then You Are The Problem.”
“No Country Is Perfect!!!
So keep quiet mr man
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by gbishman: 9:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Wow
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Zalam5: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Laryne@
I'm happy sha that you were not born of the so called 'perfect and squeaky-clean man'
Whatever your view or opinion, you cannot erase the face that NA WOMAN BORN YOU!
Omo ale!
So keep quiet mr man [color=#990000][/color] smiley wink
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by macaranta(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Why is viviangist using the road as a fashion runway?Good roads tho.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by nickxtra(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Vivian, I don see ur face
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by phantom(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
But on a serious textbook this chick is pretty and she no even use too much makeup.
Pure african beauty in all its glory!!!
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Walexsammy(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
yet u have a mother and ure hoping to become a mother someday. don't really no why the insult, buh have being to afikpo and the pple there can't stop praising her. infact they started having light of recent and all thanks to her

1 Like

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Zalam5: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Laryne@
Omo ale!
So keep quiet mr man [/color] smiley wink wink[color=#990000]
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by porshuch: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Na retired PRO from America, she's now an honourable member of ebonyi state house assembly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS / Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim / Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.