Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car (43727 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) / Do I Need To Pay Custom Duty If I Buy Innoson Car? / Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by echelons(m): 3:26am On Feb 26, 2016
SUPOL:

Oga who are you?
This just opp my house in pope John Paul street off gana str. Maitama.
Wen did u snap dis?

Lol..snapped on Wednesday. I worked at a relatively popular government hospital at Usuma Street but I'm with a private firm at Central Area now... So much for introduction.
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 26, 2016
Generals03:

Just a little observation on grammatical significance.

" You didn't meet any staff" yet "You met a security staff"

lol. This is a contradictory statement that nullifies itself and is void. i.e It has no meaning.

Proper phrase should be " I didn't meet any attendant personel (or sales staff, or Admin staff etc), I only met the courteous security staff "

Thanks for reading. grin
The Op's grammar is actually better than yours. Your correction above is a form of broken english. It is wrong to join two independent clauses with a comma.
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by SUPOL(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2016
echelons:

Lol..snapped on Wednesday. I worked at a relatively popular government hospital at Usuma Street but I'm with a private firm at Central Area now... So much for introduction.
Lolz I will like to meet u. My house is 36a pope John Paul
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by echelons(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
SUPOL:

Lolz I will like to meet u. My house is 36a pope John Paul

Sorry, I didn't see this on time and I even went there today (Saturday). Could have said hi.
They said the promo is over, so prices have increased to 3.5M. Ridiculous!
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by overboard(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
echelons:
I wanted to buy a compact car of recent and I set my mind on Ford Focus or Honda Civic till of recent when I saw advert and promo for Innoson IVM FOX and IVM UMU so I decided to send a mail to @innoson for prospectus and their showroom in Abuja.
I received a mail from them three days later with the Abuja showroom No 10/11 Pope John Paul street off Gana street Maitama so I decided to visit yesterday. Here are my observations.

Positive
* I only saw IVM Fox (Pics below), Buses and pick-up trucks.

Negatives.

* I didn't get to see the IVM UMU
* It's not really a showroom, more like a car park - an unkept one at that.
* I didn't get to meet any staff (met the kind and courteous security staff). I came after office hours (few minutes past 6pm) anyway.

I suggest that Innoson Motors should extend their franchise for auto sales to private investors that can manage the marketing of the vehicles more efficiently so they can channel their energy on production to meet demands. There will definitely be high demand soon.

The IVM Fox is more of ladies vehicle, the size of Peugeot 307 but it is really a beautiful car, but i want something a bit bigger so I'm still gonna request to see the IVM UMU.

They should please erect a showroom, no matter how small, with all their vehicle models available at all times, and they should sweep that compound. Coscharis showroom and Honda place are far better managed, but YES Innoson can do better.

Please where did you see the ad?
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by SUPOL(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
echelons:

Sorry, I didn't see this on time and I even went there today (Saturday). Could have said hi.
They said the promo is over, so prices have increased to 3.5M. Ridiculous!
Eyaa, Okey no wahala, any other tym
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by Olumidzti(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
I think Innoson has a lot to do to sell their vehicles. You can't just make vehicles and expect people to buy coz it's made in Nigeria. You have to give incentives to encourage people. Read more here https://www.nairaland.com/2959568/innoson
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by SAEJO: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nigerians Get wahala, if e no dey dem go cry ooooooo, sateeeeeyyyyyy and if e dey dem go complain ooooooo, sateeeeeeyyyyyyy.
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
this is a korean car, u wan pack
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by jashar(f): 6:54am On May 22, 2020
tellwisdom:
Op, are you the one wearing over sized trouser at the first picture??...Are you local?.. Do you want to wear it till 2020?? sad

Come o... Na 2020 we dey so grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / Peugeot 406: How Reliable? / The New Mercedes GLB Will Be The Baby G-wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.