Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

My Hatred For My Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hatred For My Father (7598 Views)

'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hatred For My Father by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 25, 2016
Sometimes I still ask myself what went wrong? What changed him? I used to be his "chikito" as he fondly called me, I was so sure he loved us, me and my sisters, not until he bluntly asked us out of his house and never cared to call or find out how we were surviving.
It all started 2003 when mumsi cousin got pregnant for my dad and gave birth to a boy. my family was in disarray, an abomination, but to cover the shame my mum agreed to care for the child and tell anyone that asked that the child was adopted. I and my sisters didn't care all we knew was that we had a baby brother, God has finally answered our prayers or so we thought. I was sure I heard mumsi cry every night she woke up to feed the baby, cos he was jus five months old when she took him. Before he reached 9months my father's family came to take the baby, claiming my mother was a witch that since she can't produce a son she was definitely going to kill the only heir my father had. The day they came for the baby she jus sat outside crying, consoling us at the same time cos we did not understand what was happening.
fast foward to 2008 my mum gave birth to my brother and my dad bought her a car. That was when the story changed, mumsi cousin came back this time with a girl child and with thugs armed with guns she claimed when she gave birth to a son nobody bought her a car, she also claimed the child with her was for my father and he has being trying to shun his responsibilities. That was when mumsi lost it and decided she couldn't stay in the marriage anymore, after their divorce we stay with my dad for like two years because mumsi travelled, that when I noticed my dad perverted attitude he slept with anything that wears skirt my dislike for him turned to hate, I blamed him for everything that has befallen our family. He brought home a woman one day, she was nice at first but after a couple of weeks she showed her real colours, she asked my dad to kick us out and he didn't hesitate. we did not communicate with him for two good years. Now he is back trying to apologize and everybody is saying forgive. I just can't forgive cos I know how hard it was for mumsi to care for me and my siblings. I hate that I am his child and I already changed my surname. I wish he well sha

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hatred For My Father by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 25, 2016
This is a very sad story... cry
Time will heal u and ur family..all u need is to open ur heart & mind and find a way how to forgive ur father.he did a mistake and he asked forgiveness..if u think he really regretted what he did to u & to ur family,u pray and ask for guidance..always remember, those who always win in life are those who give way & those who forgive despite of hatred & anger...

4 Likes

Re: My Hatred For My Father by roli21: 5:53am On Feb 25, 2016
pls try to forgive him
Re: My Hatred For My Father by Rukkydelta(f): 6:05am On Feb 25, 2016
And even here on nl everyone will still advise you to forgive him whereas they don't know what you,your siblings and mum went through...........My dear just do what's on your mind

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hatred For My Father by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Have you ever tried to imagine what kind of life it would've been if yo Dad hadn't kicked you out?

Do you even know if your Dad had remained adamant, not kicking you out the woman might have poisoned yyou guys or used you and abused yo right to care as a child so in so, you might not even get to smell high school less college?

What if your morally lax Dad, had abused one of thou lots sexually if he hadn't let you go?

I'm not saying you should forgive him because He deserves it, but at least, show some little appreciation to fate (if you believe in that) for the journey so farr. Many others are out there on the streets forcing ordinary smile cos they're utter misery just cos they haven't ever had the nurturing support of a parent. You had it ! Now, its an ongoing life, you don't know what life still have to offer and who the Angel to help in whatever's upcoming; Might be yo Dad! Message is ; More friend less foe! If u kwim.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hatred For My Father by gabylzy(m): 6:16am On Feb 25, 2016
roli21:
pls try to forgive him

nyways make money like me with just email jor
https://www.cpagrip.com/show.php?l=0&u=66650&id=7907&tracking_id=

there is a sad story above yu nd yu posting link??...bet why!!

3 Likes

Re: My Hatred For My Father by jopretty(f): 6:17am On Feb 25, 2016
My dear, speaking from experience, forgiveness doesn't come easily. It took me 3 solid years to forgive some set of persons who connived to hurt me, now, when I see them I smile. Pls take your time to heal first and in the end you'll find you've forgiven him without him asking for it.

8 Likes

Re: My Hatred For My Father by drtwist(m): 6:27am On Feb 25, 2016
I feel your pain dear, my mum will commit some offences, sometime I promise myself never to talk to her again in my life but I always ended up doing the reverse. The truth is that forgiveness is necessary to keep us on the right track with God but forgetting an offence is what I don't know! Pls forgive him and pray for God to help you resuscitate him on permanent Base so you won't regret your decision.

Pls always remember to point out my english error no offence from me.
Re: My Hatred For My Father by wonderkid619(m): 6:27am On Feb 25, 2016
And this is in romance section?
Re: My Hatred For My Father by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 25, 2016
chai your dad no try sad If i were you i'll take her ^^^^^ advice. Heal first...

1 Like

Re: My Hatred For My Father by wonderkid619(m): 6:30am On Feb 25, 2016
Wait, I don't follow.
Your mom gave birth to a male child and he changed his attitude towards her?
What man does that?
Re: My Hatred For My Father by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 25, 2016
I jus want him to stay away from us, am so sure he is being hypocritical my siblings are already feeling sorry for him. That man can lie for africa

6 Likes

Re: My Hatred For My Father by danduchi(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Its not that easy to forgive after what he did... Y didn't he think of the future bf sending his children away? He already has 2 sons already, what else does he want? @OP, I kw it difficult to,but his blood still runs in u. Forgive him totally with ur whole heart
Re: My Hatred For My Father by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2016
cry cry cry cry
pls forgive him ...
Re: My Hatred For My Father by iPopAlomo(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2016
One thing I've learnt in life...

Everything happens for a reason... You're here... you turned out okay... supposing everything was nice and dandy and you went south...

Holding hatred and regret over your father would only limit you... you're in this world cos of him... for that reason alone honour him and respect him... what will be will be...

My Dad and I don't see eyeball to eyeball on a lot of things... but one thing he knows his the respect I have for him...

You might think you don't need him... but his blessing on that day is priceless...

My cousin's father was very wealthy and gave birth to six girls and did everything for his family... unfortunately he got sacked and went broke quickly... because he used everything to set up his wife and kids...

Quickly... they turned on him... and sent him packing... he came back to live in his father's house (family house...) Fifteen years later... his first daughter got pregnant... and was about to get married... her husband family told her... we want to meet your parents for proper introduction ... the mom arranged an actor... long story short... he was found out... and they told them (my cousins...) no father we can't accept you... with tears... they all came back to begging my uncle... Tail between their legs....

I know he bleeped up... he knows he bleeped up... but who doesn't Bleep up...?!

I implore you to forgive and forget and take this thread down... Rubsaphy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hatred For My Father by alexy147(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Me I no follow for the forgiveness campaign but if u must forgive,make sure he calls those his kins brothers that insulted ur mum to come and apologize to your mum officially..

21 Likes

Re: My Hatred For My Father by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Diddyydiva:
cry cry cry cry
pls forgive him ...
crackhead where hav u been?
Re: My Hatred For My Father by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2016
Y'all mofos saying "please forgive him" were y'all there when it happened? Did y'all feel the pain she felt? Modafuckas! angry

13 Likes

Re: My Hatred For My Father by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Do whatever u deem fit, I didn't suffer with you to start to tell you to forgive him or not, so just be ur best advisor smiley
Re: My Hatred For My Father by KingTom(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2016
Since you hate your father I won't tell you to forgive him because that will be paying lip service. Rather I want you to tell me what you want to do. Ignore him till his funeral? Or what?

1 Like

Re: My Hatred For My Father by cruzita(f): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2016
my dear do what u have in mind but I know for me I WON'T FORGIVE THAT'S HOW STONE HEARTED I AM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hatred For My Father by Marlvin(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2016
This is really saddening, When a father throws his obligations n responsibilities to the dogs. forgiveness can be really hard et times, buh try n let it go, yeah it's hard buh it will ease the burden of hatred in your hrt. all these made you a better person, give him that benefit of doubt.

Re: My Hatred For My Father by kaziblake(f): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2016
I know you passed thru a lot but just forgive him.
Forget the past and embrace the future,Forgive him because of God.

Free your mind,allow it be cleared of that bitterness so that your blessings won't be limited.

Been thru this stage even till now but it's takes the grace of God not to take law into my hands.
Re: My Hatred For My Father by Onegai(f): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2016
Blood should always be thicker than water. Always. Something in a skirt came into his life and he found it easy to throw out his flesh and blood for that water.

I'm not saying don't forgive him, forgive him but let him keep his distance and tell him straight up that he has to earn your trust back. Or you may end up setting yourself for another showdown: maybe his family will decide you guys are the cause of his old age sickness and all of a sudden, his mind changes. And then all our "Forgive him" Bible-Quoters will show up again chanting the same song and comparing apples and oranges (because you and your parent fight from time to time is not the same as your parent kicking you out because of his new spouse).

He cheated on your mother with HER FAMILY MEMBER, had the guts to continue, exposed his family to danger when his irresponsibility showed up with guns to threaten his family, made his wife suffer the humiliation of raising his child from outside, threw his children out because of another woman and the "Endurance" crew are trying to make this OP feel guilty for feeling the normal reaction of never wanting to see him again?? I'm sure this is what they told the OP's mum when he first got her cousin pregnant and look how well that turned out. People will do and undo as as long as they know there are no consequences.

na wa o.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hatred For My Father by Pidggin(f): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2016
My dear, forgive him, but move on. He is toxic, a bad example to all of you. His real problem is sex addiction. If your dad is rich, try to see if you can get some financial benefits from his recent lovey dovey attitude.
Re: My Hatred For My Father by iPopAlomo(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2016
Onegai:
Blood should always be thicker than water. Always. Something in a skirt came into his life and he found it easy to throw out his flesh and blood for that water.

I'm not saying don't forgive him, forgive him but let him keep his distance and tell him straight up that he has to earn your trust back. Or you may end up setting yourself for another showdown: maybe his family will decide you guys are the cause of his old age sickness and all of a sudden, his mind changes. And then all our "Forgive him" Bible-Quoters will show up again chanting the same song and comparing apples and oranges (because you and your parent fight from time to time is not the same as your parent kicking you out because of his new spouse).

He cheated on your mother with HER FAMILY MEMBER, had the guts to continue, exposed his family to danger when his irresponsibility showed up with guns to threaten his family, made his wife suffer the humiliation of raising his child from outside, threw his children out because of another woman and the "Endurance" crew are trying to make this OP feel guilty for feeling the normal reaction of never wanting to see him again?? I'm sure this is what they told the OP's mum when he first got her cousin pregnant and look how well that turned out. People will do and undo as as long as they know there are no consequences.

na wa o.

How long would someone live with hate and regret in his/her heart...?!

How much does it cost to forgive...?!

Abegy... the father has done his part... bringing the beautiful OP to this world...

So how long will the OP continue to cling on a broken heart...?!

How long...?!
Re: My Hatred For My Father by XBLadez: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2016
That's the power of pvssy laced with juju from Ibadan.
It's true your father was a womanizer but his inconsistency shows he was jazzed too. Your mom too wasn't a strong woman. She left when she ought to have stood up for her man. The man who bought her a car as a sign of reconciliation after many years of domestic squabbles. Your mom messed up big time and you must not follow her stead. You have to forgive your dad now that he has finally come back to his senses.
Forgive him, try to reconcile him with your mom and, most importantly, poison any lady who tries to separate you again.
Re: My Hatred For My Father by tartarus(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2016
pinceprinz:
Have you ever tried to imagine what kind of life it would've been if yo Dad hadn't kicked you out?

[/b]Do you even know if your Dad had remained adamant, not kicking you out the woman might have poisoned yyou guys or used you and abused yo right to care as a child so in so, you might not even get to smell high school less college?[b]

What if your morally lax Dad, had abused one of thou lots sexually if he hadn't let you go?

I'm not saying you should forgive him because He deserves it, but at least, show some little appreciation to fate (if you believe in that) for the journey so farr. Many others are out there on the streets forcing ordinary smile cos they're utter misery just cos they haven't ever had the nurturing support of a parent. You had it ! Now, its an ongoing life, you don't know what life still have to offer and who the Angel to help in whatever's upcoming; Might be yo Dad! Message is ; More friend less foe! If u kwim.

Wow so in other words the father was right to choose/pick a woman over his own kids, why didn't he kick the woman out instead of his own kids??. What a dead beat dad. No offence undecided

There's nothing I won't read on Nairaland. Smh

12 Likes

Re: My Hatred For My Father by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2016
tartarus:

Wow so in other words the father was right to choose/pick a woman over his own kids. What a dead beat dad. No offence undecided

Never said something like that. Was just trying to make her see things the other way round. Kids over hoe always!

1 Like

Re: My Hatred For My Father by lovaleenny(f): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2016
XBLadez:
That's the power of pvssy laced with juju from Ibadan.
It's true your father was a womanizer but his inconsistency shows he was jazzed too. Your mom too wasn't a strong woman. She left when she ought to have stood up for her man. The man who bought her a car as a sign of reconciliation after many years of domestic squabbles. Your mom messed up big time and you must not follow her stead. [/b]You have to forgive your dad now that he has finally come back to his senses.
Forgive him, try to reconcile him with your mom and, [b]most importantly,
poison any lady who tries to separate you again.

So a strong woman is a woman dt stays with a chronic cheat, humiliated her by sleeping with her cousin ba? So buying a car will erase all what he has done ba? I swear sense is far from you undecided

Dear op first of all ur mum is a strong woman for leaving dt sham of a marriage. Secondly i completely understand where yua coming...take it from me i had similar experience and the only way to let go of d pain is to discover yourself and what you want in life, inculcate positive vibes and try to learn from ur parents mistake, and live a life totally better and different from theirs, the more u concentrate on urself u will find inner peace and mostly u will heal from all d hurt and pain and at dt moment u will find urself forgiving ur father.

To forgive is easy but to heal from the pain is what's hard...you'll be fine trust me on dt.

9 Likes

Re: My Hatred For My Father by GoldenJAT(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2016
Vent ur Anger... U are no Saint.. And I don't expect u 2 act as 1... Treat his Bleep up... BT THEN FORGIVE AT LAST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Sweet Mother': Dedicating This Evergreen Song To All Nigerian Mums / Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? / What Are The Top Questions To Ask Before Marrying A Nigerian Guy/gal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.