Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) (85190 Views)

Family Mourns Aspiring Young Lady Who Died On Independence Day In Abuja. Photos / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:17am On Feb 26, 2016
Wonder what happened to the usual inscription "Goods Only" and its enforcement on all trucks/pickups undecided
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by deor03(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2016
Did anyone notice that it's a Federal government car ?

This is a shame
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by BluStreak(m): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

The world itself is wicked.

Lets not judge since we don't know the exact story and we never can tell if the woman sat there voluntarily

Whoever liked this comment is a DEVIL. The act and action as described by the OP is inhuman. There is no justification for it. Maids are not humans ba?

The front seat is vacant for crying out loud, why wasn't the lady allowed to sit there? The karma that will deal with that useless baboon forming oga is brushing it's teeth. Even when good spirited people questioned such act he barked at them. Evil man.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Sike(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2016
The World is damn Wicked.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by wordcat(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2016
sladimeji:
creator has beta plans for her
No need blaming her master then
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by EmmahO(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2016
U guys don't know wat they were going for,regardless she don't be staying there.
~It's Emmaho~
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2016
FISHMOONEY:
maybe she was on a free lift,,

in that part of town, some people request for free lift to town...

no be Nyanya for morning again?
God bless u my broda. No mind dat useless op(street blogger) wey mis-tell d story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2016
You guys are talking rubbish. If you have stayed in Abuja you would appreciate the challenges of getting transportation.

People have been known to hitch rides onthe backs of hilux trucks and any other open vehicles for free, this lady could be hitching a ride.

You dont just carry strangers on the road in your hilux you allow them stay in the back which is safer for you, with the proliferation of female suicide bombers in fct, the owner is only being cautious.

So stop talking thrash. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by RillJ(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2016
Maybe she hitch-hiked. The van may have been filled and she didn't mind the bucket seat. I have conveyed some otherwise stranded guys/gals like that b4 from 3rd mainland bridge. It may not always be as it seems!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by sladimeji(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2016
wordcat:

No need blaming her master then
do u see any of my words blaming her master
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2016
na lift...no space fr d back seats...na so abuja outskirt dey always beg fr lift to town
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2016
greatgod2012:

no matter the story behind it, my brother, no human being deserve to be treated as such.

But I'm 80% certain that it's maids that are usually treated as such, which is very very unfair. As if it's their fault to be born without silver spoon.

She could be stained
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by demio007: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2016
That family or company can be traced with the plate number of the car. This is barbaric.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by demio007: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2016
netizenbuzz:

She could be stained

and they cant stop to clean her up and proceed on their journey? what an excuse
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by glowzy: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2016
I find this funny cheesy cheesy :DGod use the wicked madam to promote the maid to Madam level for that short drive. She do herself think say she dey do person
DIKEnaWAR:
I saw a woman once - a stupid one who think of herself what she is not - She deemed her 'maid' unfit to share the front seat of the car with her, so she ordered the poor girl to sit at the back. Funny thing is, they were the only people in the car and the maid sat comfortably in the owner's corner while her madam drove her like a driver.

The things we do...
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by AKJA(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

But what if the case is that the lady sat down there to hold on to or properly watch over what she kept there from theft. It's just perspective and yea no one deserves to be treated in bad way
Could also be because of madam's palaver. This way, madam will have no congent reason for believing any AMOEBO.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by wordcat(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2016
sladimeji:
do u see any of my words blaming her master
Why quoting me when you knw I'm not talking to you
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
flexxyworld:
That's how heartless some boss are.. God wud pick her call, make she continue too dial am
Amen,like olajumoke! one be one day
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by danxzy: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
THIS WORLD SEF, SO SHE CANT ENTER THE HILUX
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Yames70(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
We're not judging, we're only saying no human being deserves to be treated as such, no matter the story behind it.

And yes, the world is wicked, but we all can collectively make it a better place for ourselves.[/quote]@greatgod2012, I ve been wondering where u went to and silently praying u be okay,really missed ur mature comments, thank God u are fine, remain blessed!
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yames70:

We're not judging, we're only saying no human being deserves to be treated as such, no matter the story behind it.

And yes, the world is wicked, but we all can collectively make it a better place for ourselves.@greatgod2012, I ve been wondering where u went to and silently praying u be okay,really missed ur mature comments, thank God u are fine, remain blessed!

thanks for your prayers.
I was busier more than ever before, so, I have to give NL a break to have time for my busy schedules.
Thanks so much
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
demio007:

and they cant stop to clean her up and proceed on their journey? what an excuse

I'm trying to give them the benefit of a doubt but before I reply you, are you female?
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:39am On Feb 27, 2016
bigtt76:
Couldn't she have sat down with the driver in the front passenger seat? undecided People wicked shaaa
3 grown men and a boy in front. if them lap the girl now na anoda thing una go talk
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by mikolo80: 5:00am On Feb 27, 2016
bigtt76:
Couldn't she have sat down with the driver in the front passenger seat? undecided People wicked shaaa
make ppl see d driver tell oga say him de do kabukabu make dem sack am abi
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by mikolo80: 5:01am On Feb 27, 2016
bigtt76:
make ppl see d driver tell oga say him de do kabukabu make dem sack am abi .abi you don see ground force 1 carry anyhow passenger before
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by juman(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2016
A country without direction.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Creamish(f): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2016
@OP...I think based on 70% of the comments here, it is safe to conclude that no one deserves a free lift to his/her destination especially if the owner rides a truck... Cos some Nigerians will crucify him before even knowing the truth.

Safer to be wicked.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Emmatdayo:
hmmm thats normal in nigeria,we treat maids like slaves
Women do that not men, we don't care to us its just one extra mouth to feed.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish:
@OP...I think based on 70% of the comments here, it is safe to conclude that no one deserves a free lift to his/her destination especially if the owner rides a truck... Cos some Nigerians will crucify him before even knowing the truth.

Safer to be wicked.

Actually it would have been sexist to tell her to sit inside so the driver was respecting feminism.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Creamish(f): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
pcguru1:

Actually it would have been sexist to tell her to sit inside so the driver was respecting feminism.

If only the man left her to stand by d roadside...
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish:

If only the man left her to stand by d roadside...

I don't think the guy was carrying firearms that day.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by AgentRed: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
I saw this incidence. As a matter of fact, I actually wrote the post. The conduct of the men in the car was unbecoming of gentlemen. No wonder they say chivalry is dead and buried. Even if she was a maid, or hitching a ride, she should have been treated as a lady first before an status stratification. And so I ask again, would they have accorded same treatment if it were their wife, daughter or sister? The answer is NO.

And as for the VIO part, unfortunately it was as true as the sun came out that day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.