Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Rent Your Aso-oke Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rent Your Aso-oke Today (860 Views)

Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) / Big Breast Causing Confusion Everywhere Instagram,nairaland,ikeja& Aso Rock(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rent Your Aso-oke Today by charliemamen: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
At Hushedge services, we realise that you do not need to break the bank to look fabulous at your traditional wedding ceremony, hence the reason we have gotten a collection of aso-okes just to make sure you don’t exceed your budget.

Contact us today to rent any our high range of Aso-Okes.
BBM- 28680B8F

(1) (Reply)

Advice From The Public About My Girlfriend / When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited / My Life My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.