Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China (4479 Views)

Professional Car Service Airport Pick Up And Car & Driver Rental In Guangzhou / Professional Sourcing Agent, Interpreter, And Business Assistant In Guangzhou,sh / Canton Fair Interpreter, Business Assistant, Tour Guide In Guangzhou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China by MAJORKUNG(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
I have been doing purchase agency service in Guangzhou for 5 years. Experienced about Guangzhou wholesale market. Attend every Canton fair since 2008. I am doing free consultation about wholesale market in Guangzhou and nearby city also, here share some information, hope can be helpful.

⑴ furniture wholesale markets
Lecong town of foshan city is the biggest market for furniture in China.
It’s a town all about furniture, with over 20 furniture wholesale market building. Including almost all kinds of furniture. Here are the name of different price level market for office furniture, with the building name you can find them conviniently, all people there know these malls.

Address: foshan city shunde lecong town, 佛山市乐从镇

high price level
1. Name:“louvre ” 罗浮宫家具博览中心
office furniture location: first floor
http://www.lcifec.com/
2. Name:"redstar macalline" 红星美凯龙 http://www.lcredstar.com/en/

Middle price level
1. Name: "Sunlink furniture city ( north section)" 顺联北区
office furniture location: Block 9 to 11. There are 6 companies in block 11 that manufacture some items for you and can found all other items for you.
2. Name: Sunlink furniture city ( south section) 顺联南区

Low price level
Name: lecong international furniture city 乐从国际家私城

Re: Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China by MAJORKUNG(m): 3:25am On Feb 26, 2016
⑵ Adult clothing wholesale markets

Adult Clothing market is in Guangzhou railway station district, there are at least over 20 clothing mall there, different mall for different subject.

1. For copy clothing
Name: KINGDO/金都国际服装城
Address: near Guangzhou yuexiu district huanshi xi road NO. 139 / 汇美国际环市西路139号隔壁

2. For pyjamas and Lingerie
Name: Jing xiang / 金祥内衣城
Address: Guangzhou yuexiu district zhan qian road NO. 193 / 越秀区站前路193号金祥大厦内

3. For knitting and woolen cloth
Name: 广安针毛织服装市场 / Guangan knitting&woolen costume market
Address: Guangzhou yuexiu district zhan qian road NO. 195 / 站前路195号

4. For jeans
Name: Kang le /康乐牛仔城
Address: Guangzhou yuexiu district renming bei road NO. 921 / 人民北路921号康乐大厦一至三层

Guangzhou railway station district is a big district with several kinds of market, e.g.: cloth market, shoes market, watch market, fashion accessories market, cosmetic market, etc

Re: Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China by MAJORKUNG(m): 4:22am On May 16, 2016
Building decoration material purchase parts
Fair, wholesale market and B2B website is the most commonly used way to find building decoration material factory/ manufacturer in China.

No. 1 Fair
1. China(Guangzhou) international building decoration fair
This is the biggest Building decoration fair in China
2. Canton Fair (Guangzhou)
Canton fair is the biggest fair in the world, it’s a complex fair for all kind of products, not professional building decoration fair. Since canton fair is extremely big so still has plenty choice of Building decoration material

Comments: almost all the company attending the fair are factories. Visiting fair is the best choice to find professional building decoration material factory.
Re: Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China by MAJORKUNG(m): 4:25am On May 16, 2016
No.2 Building decoration material wholesale market
Sort out by market:
B1. Zhiye ceramic wholesale market / 置业陶瓷批发市场
Add.: Shi wan Zhiye ceramic wholesale market,shagang, zhenzhong road, shiwan, foshan city/ 佛山市石湾镇中路沙岗段石湾置业陶瓷批发市场

Comment: This is a huge wholesale market with 470,000 square meter for ceramic tile, sanitary ware, Plumbing Fittings. The price belongs to middle and low level, 80% of it’s products are for export.

Re: Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China by MAJORKUNG(m): 4:26am On May 16, 2016
B2. Huayi building decoration material city / 华艺装饰材料城
Tel.: 0757-82710998 82715998
Add.: 325 national road, jihua No.4 road, foshan city / 佛山市季华四路325国道交汇处(季华美食城对面)

Comments.: Huayi is a very big complex building decoration material city for Flooring, Door, Window, Ceiling, Hardware, locks, hinge, MDF board, Ply board, Wall paper. The old huayi used to be a very often visited wholesale market for building decoration material for export, with middle price, but it has removal already. The new huayi is usually feedback by foreign customer with high price level.

Re: Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China by MAJORKUNG(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2016
B3. Da zhuan wan building decoration material market / 大转弯建材装饰市场
Add.: Da zhuan wan road, guang fo road, west huan Guangzhou, Foshan city /地址:广州西环广佛路大转湾段

Comments.: Dazhuanwan is a very big complex building decoration material market for Flooring, Door, Window, Ceiling, Hardware, locks, hinge, MDF board, Ply board, Wall paper. It’s more professional than Huayi, most of the suppliers there are factories, the products are divided into much smaller filed with lower price than huayi market.

Re: Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China by MAJORKUNG(m): 2:11am On Jun 02, 2016
GuangZhou Watch Wholesale Market

GuangZhou Watch Market is located on ZhanXi Lu ,Yuexiu District in Guangzhou City. There are 9 installments, which were set up by different periods. It is the largest in China and probably the world. It is actually a whole area filled with large and small wholesale centers with thousands of suppliers offering all kinds of watches, watch accessories and watch fittings.
Gallery of Guangzhou Watch Market
*ZhanXi KowLoon Watch Center 站西九龙钟表城
*Southern Watch Trade Centre 南方钟表交易中心
*Southern Trade Center of Horologe 南方钟表城
*New KowLoon Watch Center 新九龙钟表城
*SanYi Watch city 三一钟表城

Re: Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China by MAJORKUNG(m): 2:14am On Jun 02, 2016
There are more than 3000 companies engage in wholesale business of watches and watch fittings and accessories in Guangzhou watch market. They are from all parts of China. Some of them are famous manufacturers in China. You can source here multitudinous fittings at a low cost. International Transportation companies, Import and Export companies and developed ability of traffic. All these conditions supply advantage for the developement of the market. In this market, there are the most styles, the newest designs and the best price! It’s the optimal watch and clock market in the world!
You can find replica brand like : Patek Philippe ——IWC ——Audemars Piguet ——Jaeger-Le Coulter ——BreguetBlancpain ——Rolex ——Chapard ——Cartier ——Titoni ——Omega ——Rad ——Tudor ——Movadolongines ——Swatch ——Tissot ——Candino ——Gucci ——Geneva ——RaymondWeil ——Citizen——Tag Heuer ——Oris ——Guess——Ebel ——Casio ——Seiko ——Roamer Bucherer ——Montblanc ——BAUME MERCIER ——Corum——Movadovizio

Re: Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China by EzzyIzzy: 12:00am On Jun 03, 2016
Hello Sir, Please can you connect me with a company that deals in PVC coated tarpaulin rolls. I have demand for this and I will like to have business cooperation with a reliable chinese company.
Thanks
Re: Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China by sleekchic(f): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello Sir,
Thank you so much for this post. i have been doing some research about Guangzhou for some weeks now and that's how i found your post. i am planning a trip there early next year to shop for fashionable items for men, women and children.With the dollar price hike i pray it will be worth it because i will like to give my customers good quality at reasonable prices even in these times.please sir i have a couple of questions;whats the quality of clothes in Guangzhou like and how about pricing,after cargo and other charges will i still make decent profit, How can i get an agent to help take me around and interpret,and how much do they charge and also which hotel is very close to the market that is neat and safe?

(1) (Reply)

ORIGINAL CASH REGISTER, ATM,POS PRINTER PAPER ROLL & RIBBON / Affordable And Comfortable Taxi/cab Service In Abuja And Lagos / Business You Could Start With No Capital and Make Money Before Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.