Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,865 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? (34741 Views)

"Doctor Who Help Me Abort Pregnancies And Treated My Stds Turn Out To My...." / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
There's this male radio presenter I always listen to on one station.. I don't usually listen to radio that much, buh I always make time to listen to this one station, and the male presenter (not mentioning his name or the station) cos of his sweet honey voice smiley

The first time I heard his voice, I became weak. I think I even fell in love with him and his sexy voice, and he's so romantic!
I already thought he was so handsome since his voice can make me sleep! right? well, i made up my mind to Google him, follow him on twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc!!

when his pic came up on the website, I had to reload the page to be sure it was really him.... I wanted to cry! cos I already pictured him as this ruthlessly handsome six-packed Adonis... he was handsome oo, buh I guess my expectations were higher than the tallest man on earth sad

I know its bad and downgrading, buh its lyk a part of me(and hopefully someone else out there), once the voice is sweet, I expect the face to be sweet too embarassed
I guess we can't have everything

anytime I listen to him now, the effect he use to have on me before is different now, its still there, buh not as strong as before.

am I the only one who experiences this?

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kisses girl for dis thread. Glad to knw am not d only one observing it and its common among female OAPs. Most of them wit angelic voices are ugly. I once had a crush on one OAP back then. Mennnh! Dis lady's voice is out of dis world and I wont mention her name too cos some of u may knw her. Jokes apart, men called into her programs toasting and asking for her number on air. But d day I saw her, I was very disappointed. I felt like taking d voice from her because her face na insult to d voice.

It took me a while to actually accept she was the one.

Another one, my friend got a call from an unknown number and realized it was a wrong call. After d girl cut d call, dis my guy call d number back because of d girl's voice. Begin beg and toast d girl. Like play like play, relationship start. Free night call era, na so him begin talk wit d girl every night oo. We no go sleep. D day him travel go c d girl wit d plan of bleeping her. We sef come dey envy d guy. He left owerri for Benin around 3pm to come back d next day. Around 12 midnight na so we hear knock for door. Fear catch us until we come confirm say na him. He just entered and crashed on d bed. Guy wetin happen naa? We asked him... Well guess u all know his reply grin grin

Modified:

I've got a lot of mentions asking of wat he said... Well him no answer us dat night cos he
was upset and exhausted after d funny trip. It was in d morning he opened up saying dat d girl was extremely ugly and he cudnt
share a room wit her let alone...I will neva forget d words
he used- " d girl fit cause erectile dysfunction".
He was angry over d T fare he spent, d risk
he took travelling dat night and d disappointment.

144 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by falconey(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmmmm
Is it a national problem?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by youngaz(m): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
U no wat OP i ave a fyn voice bt am nt ugly oooocheesygrin infact my friends do tell me dat my voice iz lyk dat of wizkid nd reekadogrin

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Cutehector(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mehn Angie, ur so damn right, i'v had Dat feeling before...

I used to trip for one lady of cool fm port harcourt.. Gosh her voice was heavenly.. until I was like, I need to see her face, she must be so so fine..

Na so I enta cool fm website oo, see d babe. chei.. cry

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think it's the universe's way of creating balance. Whatever they lack facially, they make up for with their sweet voice.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
youngaz:
U no wat OP i ave a fyn voice bt am nt ugly oooocheesygrin infact my friends do tell me dat my voice iz lyk dat of wizkid nd reekadogrin

lol I don't rly lyk wizkid and reekado's voice tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Mehn Angie, ur so damn right, i'v had Dat feeling before...

I used to trip for one lady of cool fm port harcourt.. Gosh her voice was heavenly.. until I was like, I need to see her face, she must be so so fine..

Na so I enta cool fm website oo, see d babe. chei.. cry

lmao!! grin eyha kpelle

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Olusanya333(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Which galaxy is OP typing from?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Decker:
I think it's the universe's way of creating balance. Whatever they lack facially, they make up for with their sweet voice.

Eroticangelina, who is this guy? A radio presenter I guess?

buh there are some people that got both sweet voice and fine face.

yea a radio presenter

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:
There's this male radio presenter I always listen to on one station.. I don't usually listen to radio that much, buh I always make time to listen to this one station, and the male presenter (not mentioning his name or the station) cos of his sweet honey voice smiley

The first time I heard his voice, I became weak. I think I even fell in love with him and his sexy voice, and he's so romantic!
I already thought he was so handsome since his voice can make me sleep! right? well, i made up my mind to Google him, follow him on twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc!!

when his pic came up on the website, I had to reload the page to be sure it was really him.... I wanted to cry! cos I already pictured him as this ruthlessly handsome six-packed Adonis... he was handsome oo, buh I guess my expectations were higher than the tallest man on earth sad

I know its bad and downgrading, buh its lyk a part of me(and hopefully someone else out there), once the voice is sweet, I expect the face to be sweet too embarassed

anytime I listen to him now, the effect he use to have on me before is different now, its still there, buh not as strong as before.

lalasticlala farano ishilove seun

sister, me i aff fine voice ooo.

shuu i goan work in radio stashun??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by youngaz(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

lol I don't rly lyk wizkid and reekado's voice tongue
i can see u are lying jhoorcheesy:Dwho doesn't lyk wizkid voicegrin even reekado sef get am die
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
You re so onpoint
I wonder too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
samted:

sister, me i aff fine voice ooo.

shuu i goan work in radio stashun??

yes pls cheesy as long as u gat fine face, so dat I don't fall in love with u and get disappointed grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
youngaz:
i can see u are lying jhoorcheesy:Dwho doesn't lyk wizkid voicegrin even reekado sef get am die

wizkid dey manageable, buh reekado... m nt really feeln him sad

hope there's no reekaddict here biko
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by missKiffy(f): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Not true joor, I have a fine face and a fine voice wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:
g
oga, which kyn space booking be this na
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by youngaz(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

reekaddict kecheesy no am not bt i ave 3 of iz songs on mah fone hope am nt reekaddict undecided
EroticAngelina:

reekaddict kecheesy no am not bt i ave 3 of iz songs on mah fone hope am nt reekaddict

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
missKiffy:
I have a fine face and a fine voice cheesy

lol #thumbs up
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
youngaz:
reekaddict kecheesy no am not bt i ave 3 of iz songs on mah fone hope am nt reekaddict undecidedreekaddict kecheesy no am not bt i ave 3 of iz songs on mah fone hope am nt reekaddict

lol nah.
u must have at least one album of the singer bfor u can be certified a true fan or addict.. whichever.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by tosyne2much(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
It mostly happen on social media... Those ladies will sound like Celine Dion on the phone but by the time you see them offline, they will look exactly like Osofia cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Futbolpredikts: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Voice is an inner beauty

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lolz @op that's so true.... I nearly fell for one until we met
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
I blame buhari
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by martineverest(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
And who did u create?.. And who told u that u are beautiful?... Everybody is beautiful and perfectly made

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by funkyrash(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by gbens2000(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

lalasticlala farano ishilove seun
u have jam the Angel u ave been looking for.lets go there!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

buh there are some people that got both sweet voice and fine face.

yea a radio presenter

Yes, both does people will still be lacking in one department. There is nothing as a perfect person. Every body has their highs and lows.

I understand where you are coming from. There was this radio presenter I loved hearing her voice and I was literarily crushing on her, but when I saw what she looked like, I was so disappointed. She was fuqing ugly. Lol.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Because their voice is fine so their appearance shldnt be fine too! grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by bodyloveghetto(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
@eroticangelina my voice is damn ugly over the phone n I'm pretty much ugly for real... so what u say on that?

Ps.. see ma prof

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by AyamConfidence(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Uhm...i know some people with sweet voices and even sweeter faces....

1) Lady O Mary of Radio Continental Lagos: now you need to hear this lady's voice...it sounds like music to the ears...her laugh is so sweet to hear and shes so fine facially gaddemmit... I have a crush on her

2) My Sweedy: actually i fell in love with the person, then the face and fimally the voice

3) ME: nobody should argue with me...i be fine boy...i get better baritone...leave am like that....*bows out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Socketbet: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Only him baa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) / Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.