Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Pls, Sincere Answers Needed {very Urgent} - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls, Sincere Answers Needed {very Urgent} (741 Views)

Is This True Of Panadol/paracetamol? Urgent Answers Needed / Help! I Need Your Sincere Answers / Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Sincere Answers Needed {very Urgent} by 9hmo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2009
Is it normal to have a backflow after sex?ie,Sperm flowing out of virgina after sex, even after staying for minutes, raising waist up still it must come out.and how can it be prevented?
Re: Pls, Sincere Answers Needed {very Urgent} by macIB(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2009
I have also heard it before really but I have never come about it in any O&G book.

Anybody with answer plsss!!!
Re: Pls, Sincere Answers Needed {very Urgent} by drharry: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2009
Concening your question, i dont think you should be worried. a study done recently showed that women retain only about 65 percent of an ejaculate after sex, and they can reject it all if they want.

More interesting, the researchers found that if a woman has an orgasm (and that orgasm might indeed include uterine contractions) soon after her male partner, she literally sucks sperm into her reproductive tract. If she has no orgasm, or orgasms after the man, she retains much less sperm.
In other words, women actually have the ability to accept or reject sperm to some degree. undecided undecided
Re: Pls, Sincere Answers Needed {very Urgent} by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 13, 2009
during ejaculation sperm is thick but after a while it becomes "watery like"and therefore it is completely normal to have sperm flow out of your VA Jay Jay. no matter how long you stay with your leg up, the minute you come back down then some sperm will flow out.
you also have top consider the fact that after sex, the vagina muscle are stretch and it takes time before the muscle get back into place so if you have a tight Va Jay Jay chances are that less will come out (if the muscle aint stretched any longer)
Re: Pls, Sincere Answers Needed {very Urgent} by Aladunni(f): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2009
A woman wit orgasm has a better chance of retaining sperm. But all i know is that raising the waist up and a man on top position helps a lot better. Enough dat ll make a baby is already deposited at any point in time though. Read more on d net pls.

(1) (Reply)

Borehole Water Analysis Lab? / Key Cancer Spread Gene Found / We Perform Surgeries With Torch - Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.