Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 AM

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE (423260 Views)

u-Snapp Launches App In Nigeria: Aims to ease trade Of used items / Laptops New Arrivals - Direct From Usa / Used Items For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Canme4u:

Hope you know him before?
some people on this thread may consider this message to mean you endorsed doing business with him.

Don't know him in person before just noticed what he was trying to do on my thread, so I sent him a msg through WhatsApp in order for him to make adjustment. And am sure he will. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by BushDoctor123: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
I need a pioneer ddj sx or ddj sx2 (dj controller). my no is 08036345358 am also on whatsapp. or inbox me the Dj controller you can lay your hands on, but preferably the above listed.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Doslop: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Can I get a Macbook, more modern one will be preferred, how much do you tjonk j can get it
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2016
We don't have much activities this week, major offload is on vehicle engine, computer Desktop and laptop (laptop sales is next WK) they are still selling desktops (CPU) range from 5k, LCD monitor from 4k Dell to be specific. Few children clothes available, chairs available, cars and truck available, blender, microwave oven, electric kettle, office chairs etc

Blessed warehouse is scanty for now next week we are expecting another set of container to offload at blessed warehouse. J&f still have baby items and first Bank warehouse. Generator at warehouse B. You can also buy your desktop at j&f warehouse for 6k i.e. core2Duo. The bales at ..... is still there but like we said they have been there for over 2months now, they are not moving because they're not of good quality, avoid it. And the A/C in warehouse A is for clearance 30k each they are from Australia.

I will update you guys on the expected items as we offload next week. Have a wonderful wkend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2016
BushDoctor123:
I need a pioneer ddj sx or ddj sx2 (dj controller). my no is 08036345358 am also on whatsapp. or inbox me the Dj controller you can lay your hands on, but preferably the above listed.

Don't know what is ddj six sir. Is it a music box or musical instrument? Connect me on WhatsApp. Tnx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Doslop:
Can I get a Macbook, more modern one will be preferred, how much do you tjonk j can get it

Is only the old type that is more common. But let see all the expected items next week. How many pieces do want want? And if you're in Lagos you can come on Wednesday to the warehouse it will help
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2016
Its advise you make your booking ahead of time, it will enable us identify who we attend to weekly and avoid time wasting. Our focus is major on those individuals who make commitment for their expected items and patiently wait for good ones which they can sell profitably or items that will serve them when they are put to use. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by alfa0: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
hello sir,

please i need a baby walker and a bicycle for children Age 4 years and above.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
alfa0:
hello sir,

please i need a baby walker and a bicycle for children Age 4 years and above.

Baby walker is at First Bank warehouse and I still have 1 bicycle that suit your request in my office for 8.5k. Chat with me on WhatsApp
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by RENOWNED2(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
need a techno p5 and a PlayStation 2
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by RENOWNED2(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
need a techno p5 and a PlayStation 2 if u have call 07011801081
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Xtfield(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
Which warehouse has used books?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Xxpress(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2016
Pls how much can I get a very good tokunbo 3y Toyota engine that hasn't been tampered with.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by destruction11: 8:34am On Aug 21, 2016
rev2214:

Baby walker is at First Bank warehouse and I still have 1 bicycle that suit your request in my office for 8.5k. Chat with me on WhatsApp
good morning!

Pls I need a modern used photocopy machine that perform task within few hours. (I dont know the name).

It has a standing and very big.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
destruction11:
good morning!

Pls I need a modern used photocopy machine that perform task within few hours. (I dont know the name).

It has a standing and very big.

On copier, if you would like to buy tested, my advise is to visit ilasamaja along mile2-Oshodi expressway, you will see different types of photocopy machine there, colored and big sizes. You will have opportunity to make choices. Tnx

3 Likes

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Xxpress:
Pls how much can I get a very good tokunbo 3y Toyota engine that hasn't been tampered with.

Auto warehouse is the best place to visit if you're coming in person. The engine are direct from overseas. Chat on WhatsApp sir

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Xtfield:
Which warehouse has used books?
Sold out in blessed warehouse but visit first Bank or j&f warehouse. Tnx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
RENOWNED2:
need a techno p5 and a PlayStation 2 if u have call 07011801081
There is no shipment for phones now
I will check for PlayStation for u this week.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by odimbannamdi(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
rev2214:
There is no shipment for phones now I will check for PlayStation for u this week.
am interested in the PS2. you have my whatsapp number. kindly contact me

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by alfa0: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
rev2214:

I don't live in lagos but if you dnt mind, I will like you to get these items very neat and quality ones for me.I will pay into ur account then you send.
on the bicycle, I can only afford 5k.
what do u think.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
alfa0:

I don't live in lagos but if you dnt mind, I will like you to get these items very neat and quality ones for me.I will pay into ur account then you send.
on the bicycle, I can only afford 5k.
what do u think.
I respect your opinion, but is not less than 8k. And if we're buying anything for you, you pay service charge on the items purchase. Kindly read our terms and condition from start. If you want bicycle for 5k it will be smaller ones maybe tricycle. You will see this samples on this thread. Then you will pay waybill separately. I'm trying not to be derogatory in my words because you didn't price well. Tnx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
odimbannamdi:

am interested in the PS2. you have my whatsapp number. kindly contact me
Yes, but I may not be able to identify you among the list unless you remind me.Tnx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by febbymi: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Good job or doing here sir, any sewing machine available? Not the electric one oh. If it is, what's the price like. Thx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
febbymi:
Good job or doing here sir, any sewing machine available? Not the electric one oh. If it is, what's the price like. Thx
Only electric for now. Tnx

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by alfa0: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2016
rev2214:

I respect your opinion, but is not less than 8k. And if we're buying anything for you, you pay service charge on the items p
urchase. Kindly read our terms and condition from start. If you want bicycle for 5k it will be smaller ones maybe tricycle. You will see this samples on this thread. Then you will pay waybill separately. I'm trying not to be derogatory in my words because you didn't price well. Tnx
derogatory? sorry sir if my offer offended you.what more can I say.don't want to incur the wrath of my oga this Monday morning.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2016
alfa0:

derogatory? sorry sir if my offer offended you.what more can I say.don't want to incur the wrath of my oga this Monday morning.
Lol.... You're God fearing too. OK I will give you for 6.5k that is the cost price outside warehouse expenses and I will get a good walker for u too. Pls let me know when ready. Have a good day

See the pix for the bicycle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by alfa0: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2016
rev2214:

Lol.... You're God fearing too. OK I will give you for 6.5k that is the cost price outside warehouse expenses and I will get a good walker for u too. Pls let me know when ready. Have a good day

See the pix for the bicycle

smiley thank you so much. am very much ready,so the bicycle is now mine.send me ur acct number.the walker is also very important to me.let me see what you can get for me.if possible today.help me to settle my two sons.lol..they are on my neck.
once again thank you for your maturity and sincere help.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by BushDoctor123: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Av been following your tread and responses. (I have not done any biz with you anyway) I am impress pls keep on the good work sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2016
alfa0:

smiley thank you so much. am very much ready,so the bicycle is now mine.send me ur acct number.the walker is also very important to me.let me see what you can get for me.if possible today.help me to settle my two sons.lol..they are on my neck.
once again thank you for your maturity and sincere help.
Lol... You are acting like newbiz on my thread oooo
My account detail is here on this thread goto page 21

So, 1 walker and the bicycle okay
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by alfa0: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2016
rev2214:

Lol... You are acting like newbiz on my thread oooo
My account detail is here on this thread goto page 21

So, 1 walker and the bicycle okay

sorry,i forgot.
yeah 1 walker and 1 bike.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
alfa0:

sorry,i forgot.
yeah 1 walker and 1 bike.

Okay then. Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by alfa0: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2016
still waiting for the walker

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (166) (Reply)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.