Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE - Technology Market (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE (426460 Views)

u-Snapp Launches App In Nigeria: Aims to ease trade Of used items / Laptops New Arrivals - Direct From Usa / Used Items For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by dowjones(m): 4:36am On Dec 18, 2016
Add me to the group
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2016
Happy Sunday guys and have a gr8 week ahead.
Kindly join the relevant group ahead of 2017. We will be communicating live from the warehouse starting from next year has those items are offloaded.

We also advise u join us on TREADING PLACES where Buyer meet Seller, also given the opportunity to display our products & services.

TRADING PLACES is opened for General Business Discussion. B2B of BUYING AND SELLING OF GOODS & SERVICES. Interested individual can use the link on this site to join the group @ www.accesscitygate.com.ng

On this Platform you're free to Advertise Your Product & Service Freely, negotiations and pricing is allowed. You're Free To Transact Business with anyone on this Forum at Your Own Risk. Here-Buyer, Seller, End user and Resellers come under one umbrella for common goal.

Thanks and Be successful.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2016
Okay, but I will advise you join the group sha

comm:
let me know when you have it then
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by omis50: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pls add my no to watsap 08097388466. Interested in the big umbrella.. Pls wats d cost.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
omis50:
Pls add my no to watsap 08097388466. Interested in the big umbrella.. Pls wats d cost.

The umbrella has been sold
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Hybrid600: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2016
please add to the group.. 08054028736

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hi,

This is to inform you that our office will officially close for the year by 30th Dec 2016 to reopen Jan 9th 2017.

All items for Lagos residence should be picked up in our office before closing for the year. Our clients outside Lagos will also receive theirs before the end of the year.

Consider to be a Paid Member join our group chat if you've not done so & pls do it before 31st Dec 2016. Use the link on this site to join @ http://zerokobo..com.ng/

Thanks
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by templegate: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
rev2214:
Hi,

This is to inform you that our office will officially close for the year by 30th Dec 2016 to reopen Jan 9th 2017.

All items for Lagos residence should be picked up in our office before closing for the year. Our clients outside Lagos will also receive theirs before the end of the year.

Consider to be a Paid Member join our group chat if you've not done so & pls do it before 31st Dec 2016. Use the link on this site to join @ http://zerokobo..com.ng/

Thanks

Pls how do u charge? Am very much interested in phones and laptops for resale. Am in Abuja. Thanks.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please go tru the pages or join the group. Tnx

templegate:

Pls how do u charge? Am very much interested in phones and laptops for resale. Am in Abuja. Thanks.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by MORNDEW(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2016
Can I get 7" phone in good working condition and how much?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nope

MORNDEW:
Can I get 7" phone in good working condition and how much?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2016

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 4:24am On Dec 23, 2016
Hi,

If you have intention of going to the warehouse today or tmorw please do so and bear in mind that warehouse closes by Saturday. By Monday majority of the the importer (Igbo's) will travel back to the east, while all activities will reduced almost to nothing except few people selling on the street and along the road.

But by Jan 9th 2017 warehouses will open and business activity commences. And if you're not yet join the group pls do so now. Thanks and God bless, have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2016
I'm Not On WhatsApp

If you're not on WhatsApp or you do not have WhatsApp enabled devise and you will like to get enlisted before 31st Dec 2016. Kindly drop your email address to receive detail on how to get enlisted.

All warehouse activities end today 24th Dec 2016 to reopen Jan 9th 2017. If you really want to be part of us please consider to be a paid member.

Thanks & God bless.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by templegate: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
rev2214:
I'm Not On WhatsApp

If you're not on WhatsApp or you do not have WhatsApp enabled devise and you will like to get enlisted before 31st Dec 2016. Kindly drop your email address to receive detail on how to get enlisted.

All warehouse activities end today 24th Dec 2016 to reopen Jan 9th 2017. If you really want to be part of us please consider to be a paid member.

Thanks & God bless.

templegate09@gmail.com
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2016
The purpose for this season is to have Goodwill towards one another. When we understood and believe what God has done through JESUS Christ (Birth-Death-Burial & Resurrection) then we can decide whether or not to live by his examples.

The wages of sin is Death.
Without the shedding of the Blood there is no forgiveness for sin.

If we don't believe what God has done through JESUS on the Cross, our sins remain with us and ultimately we die in sin (God forbid)

In the days of old (Lev 16-17) goat, ram, lamb etc where use to make sacrifice for sins and that is no longer accepted Ezk 31:31 & Heb 12:24

Has we look forward to a New Year, we reflect on our ways, conduct or character towards people in our society. And make necessary adjustment to have a healthy relationship with one another, live a Holy life, ultimately be successful & Heaven is sure for all of us. God blessing is available for us if we live a godly life.

Complement of the season & Happy celebration.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by tjmc: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2016
pls send me the. invite link to the group 08139271282
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
HAPPY ENDING

Best wishes to all our numerous customers. We have successfully run a good business race in the year 2016. And we're expressing our gratitude to all our clients both in and outside the country. May the blessing of the season bring preservation, protection, promotion and provision ahead of 2017.

The good we've experienced in 2016 is a tip of an iceberg compare to the revelation of those good things awaiting us in 2017 and beyond.

The mercy of God Almighty will guide us to see more good years in life through his son our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

Compliment of the Season and Happy Celebration.

Be successful.

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by eghuan1(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Please add my number in the WhatsApp group 09083368409
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Uniquewise: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
rev2214:
I'm Not On WhatsApp

Thanks & God bless.

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Uniquewise: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by cruzclinton1(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2017
edited
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by oluhyohmih(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
Please add me 08037002651
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by ayodot(m): 4:31am On Jan 02, 2017
Happy new year everyone .
Revv add me 08057337939
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by mbamaker: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2017
rev2214:
I'm Not On WhatsApp

Thanks & God bless.

Happy New Year!
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
GREETINGS & WELCOME TO 2017 - Year Of Transforming Grace - Business Will Get Bigger This Year

Warehouse will reopen next week Monday Jan 9th 2017. Special thanks to God Almighty for keeping us alive and will continue to direct the affairs of our lives, family ministry & business in JESUS name, Amen

Method Of Transaction
Business activities will take the following shape as we commence for those buying online. Every week as items are offloaded we will try as much as possible to keep you updated. And I understand that majority are looking forward to buy used item for resell to make ExtraCASH likewise buying for personal use, then let's follow below listed points to obtain our set goal

1. Pictures of items uploaded
2. Items identify
3. Selection of item(s)
4. Pictures of selected item(s) for confirmation
5. Clarification and certify by buyer.
6. Buyer make payment for item(s) to be purchase.
7. Pick up or Courier (way bill) of item(s) to buyer destination.
8. Arrival and confirmation of item(s) by buyer.
9. We thank Almighty God for successful transaction.

Individual requesting for any item should please make full list of such item(s) and post them on my page on Nairaland or Group if you're a member. If you're still interested in group chat use the link on this site to join @ www.accesscitygate.com.ng
If you're not on WhatsApp or you don't have a WhatsApp enable phone send your request via email.

When those items are available you will be notify then you can make payment for such item(s) after all necessary arrangement. Our account detail is available on my thread page 17.

Enlisted member (with purchase code) are our first priority, when item(s) arrive, they don't need to post their request on any of our pages, the information reach them first as goods arrived.

Those visiting the warehouse to buy stuff through our update should intensify and they stand the chance of making consistence income as they do so.

Finally, We Offer 100% Money Back Guaranteed if you're Dissatisfied With Any of our Products After Delivery. When You Receive Your Items or Product kindly notify us within 72hrs if there is any change in your order.

I'm Your Host
Rev2214

Be successful
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
mbamaker:

Please sir I'm just seeing this.
chibuzor900@gmail.com

Happy New Year!

I've sent you the details. Tnx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Morning guys and happy weekend, business activities commence next week Monday. God bless
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by madeinnigeria: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by madeinnigeria: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
madeinnigeria:
do you have dumbells pls

Till next week
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by cuteyspy(f): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
I need warddrop. Somebody should help m please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (166) (Reply)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.