Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon (4610 Views)

The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective / Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Abuzola(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2009
Am still working on it, am yet to finish the compilation. Bear with me my lovely brethren
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by noetic2: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2009
did he not die of a poisoned meat?
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Abuzola(m): 1:04am On Jul 13, 2009
Wetin you wan know
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Tudor6(f): 3:17am On Jul 13, 2009
Why start a thread when you're clearly not ready, is this nollywood?
BTW we know mohammed was poisoned to deatht by a woman so there's nothing new to tell. . .
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by olabowale(m): 4:50am On Jul 13, 2009
@Noetics and Tudor: Please, our resident toxicologists, since that Dollar signed young girl "$Osisi" will not answer my question about this topic of meat poisonig, could you do a good job instead? Tell me how long a poison can lodge in the body of a person, young or old, and when that person dies, every possible reason for the death must not be consiered with, but only the earlier poison must be creditted for it?

What if the person died at 63, and not sick from the time he ingested the meat several years ago? Could we honestly consider such a death on the meat, alone without any other considerations, like old age, etc? I want this young girl (Aisha "$Osisi"wink to answer it, but all she has been doing is docking, yet she could, as a feminist christian conservative woman made light of a serious matter, by saying 'comot, let me enter!'
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Tudor6(f): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2009
What's your point?
The deadly effect of a poison can range from immediately to a few years. In the case of the latter, the ingested poison causes some damage to internal organs or systems. The body is able to compensate for a while but in the long run the person dies due to the complications. Allahu akbar.
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2009
@Olabowale,

Here is the evidence you asked for:

A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 47, Number 786)

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to let Ibn Abbas sit beside him, so 'AbdurRahman bin 'Auf said to 'Umar, "We have sons similar to him." 'Umar replied, "(I respect him) because of his status that you know." 'Umar then asked Ibn 'Abbas about the meaning of this Holy Verse:-- "When comes the help of Allah and the conquest of Mecca, " (110.1)

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713)

Anas reported that a Jewess came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) with poisoned mutton and he took of that what had been brought to him (Allah's Messenger). (When the effect of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companion's of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (Anas) said: I felt (the affects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah's Messenger. (Sahih Muslim, Book 026, Number 5430)
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2009
Olabowale, here is another one:

Narrated AbuSalamah:

Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah).

This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate.

He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died.

So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done?

She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 39, Number 4498
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2009
@Olabowale,

Compare this to what Prophet Elijah did:

Holy Bible records the following event where the prophet Elisha saved certain prophets from the harmful effects of poisonous food:

"Elisha returned to Gilgal and there was a famine in that region. While the company of the prophets was meeting with him, he said to his servant, 'Put on the large pot and cook some stew for these men.' One of them went out into the fields to gather herbs and found a wild vine. He gathered some of its gourds and filled the fold of his cloak. When he returned, he cut them up into the pot of stew, though no one knew what they were. The stew was poured out for the men, but as they began to eat it, they cried out, 'O man of God, there is death in the pot!' And they could not eat it. Elisha said, 'Get some flour.' He put it into the pot and said, 'Serve it to the people to eat.' And there was nothing harmful in the pot." 2 Kings 4:38-41 NIV

Why couldn't Muhammad have done the same for his friend if he was truly a prophet like the OT prophets?

Moreover, specific narrations actually provide evidence that Muhammad only realized that his food was poisoned after seeing what had happened to his companion:

… When the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, conquered Khaybar and he had peace of mind, Zaynab Bint al-Harith, the brother of Marhab, who was the spouse of Sallam Ibn Mishkam, inquired: Which part of the goat is liked by Muhammad? They said: The foreleg. Then she slaughtered one from her goats and roasted it (the meat).  Then she wanted a poison which could not fail… The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, took the foreleg, a piece of which he put into his mouth. Bishr Ibn al-Barra took another bone and put it into his mouth. When the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, ate one morsel of it Bishr ate his and other people also ate from it. Then the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, said: Hold back your hands! because this foreleg… informed me that it is poisoned. Thereupon Bishr said: By Him who has made you great! I discovered it from the morsel I took. Nothing prevented me from emitting it out, but the idea that I did not like to make your food unrelishing. When you had eaten what was in your mouth I did not like to save my life after yours, and I also thought you would not have eaten it if there was something wrong.

Bishr did not rise from his seat but his color changed to that of taylsan (a green cloth)… The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, sent for Zaynab and said to her: What induced you to do what you have done? She replied: You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself: If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said: If you are a king we will get rid of you…

The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away. During his illness he used to say: I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaybar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein, which is a vein in the back… (Ibn Sa'ad's Kitab Al-Tabaqat Al-Kabir, English translation by S. Moinul Haq, M.A., PH.D assisted by H.K. Ghazanfar M.A. (Kitab Bhavan Exporters & Importers, 1784 Kalan Mahal, Daryaganj, New Delhi - 110 002 India], Volume II, pp. 251-252)
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
@Olabowale;

Still waiting for your reactions, sir.
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hello,,,,,,no response? grin
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Tudor6(f): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2009
Nezan, they've all gone to hide. Whenever the truth surfaces allahs slaves disapper to go sharpen their swords.
Mukina2 is probably looking for an excuse to lock this thread.
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by olabowale(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
@Tudor: « #5 on: Today at 09:25:32 AM »

What's your point?
The deadly effect of a poison can range from immediately to a few years. In the case of the latter, the ingested poison causes some damage to internal organs or systems. The body is able to compensate for a while but in the long run the person dies due to the complications. Allahu akbar.
You are a toxicologist? Lets leave that alone. These people the Jews, were the same people who used to kill their own, without any remorse. What do you think they would have done to a person whose bloodline they put doen so much? Would you expect the strenght of the poison to be lighter of extremely stronger? It is obvious that they will have the strongest dose of the most poisonuous for him. Let me go to Nezan to amuse him a little before I go for my prayers. I will be back to resolve his Elijah Issue.

@Nezan (m) « #6 on: Today at 11:35:20 AM »
@Olabowale,

Here is the evidence you asked for:

A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 47, Number 786)

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to let Ibn Abbas sit beside him, so 'AbdurRahman bin 'Auf said to 'Umar, "We have sons similar to him." 'Umar replied, "(I respect him) because of his status that you know." 'Umar then asked Ibn 'Abbas about the meaning of this Holy Verse:-- "When comes the help of Allah and the conquest of Mecca, " (110.1)

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713)

Anas reported that a Jewess came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) with poisoned mutton and he took of that what had been brought to him (Allah's Messenger). (When the effect of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companion's of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (Anas) said: I felt (the affects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah's Messenger. (Sahih Muslim, Book 026, Number 5430)

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mo' money, mo' friends ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,

Nezan (m)
Abuja, Nigeria

Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon
« #7 on: Today at 11:38:25 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olabowale, here is another one:

Narrated AbuSalamah:

Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah).

This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate.

He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died.

So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done?

She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 39, Number 4498

Report to moderator Logged

Mo' money, mo' friends ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,
Have you noticed that he said it "cut off" his aota? Tell me how many people have survived for more than a few moments when the aota was cut off? If this Old man (AS) survived many years with a cut off aota, that in itself was a sign of his prophethood, because it was a miracle! Have you read that a fellow survided with cut off aota for many years, functioning as a normal human being, eating drinking, sleeping, and never chocked on his own blood, etc?

How about the fact that the burden of prophethood never lifted off his shoulders, whereby revelation at this time was just as frequent as if he never was sick? Could we then say that the impactwas so grievous that he was not functioning and was unable to carry his great responsibility? Guys, you need to think first before being so emotional!
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Tudor6(f): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2009
olabowale:

@Tudor: « #5 on: Today at 09:25:32 AM »   You are a toxicologist? Lets leave that alone. These people the Jews, were the same people who used to kill their own, without any remorse. What do you think they would have done to a person whose bloodline they put doen so much? Would you expect the strenght of the poison to be lighter of extremely stronger? It is obvious that they will have the strongest dose of the most poisonuous for him. Let me go to Nezan to amuse him a little before I go for my prayers. I will be back to resolve his Elijah Issue.

So what's your point??
Are you now a psychologist to no know the kind of poison they prepared?
As long as the exact poison was not mentioned claims to the type and time of effect of the poison are mere speculation.
Besides a thousand and one reasons abound as to why a very deadly poison might not be immediately fatal in some people.

So olabowale mohammed was poisoned by a woman which eventually lead to his death. What kind of a prophet can't forsee his own demise??
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by olabowale(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2009
@Nezan: #8 on: Today at 11:42:34 AM »
@Olabowale,

Compare this to what Prophet Elijah did:

Holy Bible records the following event where the prophet Elisha saved certain prophets from the harmful effects of poisonous food:

"Elisha returned to Gilgal and there was a famine in that region. While the company of the prophets was meeting with him, he said to his servant, 'Put on the large pot and cook some stew for these men.' One of them went out into the fields to gather herbs and found a wild vine. He gathered some of its gourds and filled the fold of his cloak. When he returned, he cut them up into the pot of stew, though no one knew what they were. The stew was poured out for the men, but as they began to eat it, they cried out, 'O man of God, there is death in the pot!' And they could not eat it. Elisha said, 'Get some flour.' He put it into the pot and said, 'Serve it to the people to eat.' And there was nothing harmful in the pot." 2 Kings 4:38-41 NIV

Why couldn't Muhammad have done the same for his friend if he was truly a prophet like the OT prophets?
At long last those whom Elisha temporarily saved died. And at long last, even the temporary (Saver/Savior), Elisha (AS) himself died! Whats your point? Jesus whom you called god, by your own account (even though I do not believe either), died through a mere wound he sustained on the cross from the nailing down, according to your own account. Richard Pryor in one of his concerts in the 1970s said that he dreamt, and he saw a guy on the cross, who got his attention by his whisper. Asking him to get closer until he got so close that he asked him, who he was? The one on the cross said am Jesus, but thats besides the point. The reason I want you here is to do me a favor. Richard Pryor said, what Kind of favor lord?

Jesus responded,: get me down from this place, am scared of heights! Richard wondered; if he cant get himself down, why should I? If I get him down, am I not more powerful at that very time than him? Why would anybody believe a one nailed to the wall? No one can nail God to the wall? Ok Cross.

Look nezan, my regular disease is food poisoning. I may suffer it, at anytime based on many factors. All I have to do is chew a handful of what is commonly known as "black seeds." Its call Abati barakah in Arabic language. The indian subcontinent people call it Kulunji! I simply just say: Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim and get an amount equals the volume of say ten whole peanuts in my mouth and chew. By the time I swallow, Alhamdulillah I am better. I feel the poison dissolving right there in my gut; a place between my upper and lower cavities! This knowledge is from Muhammad (AS). It is part of the medicine of Muhammad (AS) Maybe you do not know that Allah have decided that the meat will contribute to his death so that he will be considered as a Shuadah (Martyr). But that poison was not responsible 100% for his death, if we factor Old age and the fact that his mission was ended. Why would he remain on earth?
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by olabowale(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2009
@Tudor: « #13 on: Today at 07:31:38 PM »
So what's your point??
Are you now a psychologist to no know the kind of poison they prepared?
As long as the exact poison was not mentioned claims to the type and time of effect of the poison are mere speculation.
Besides a thousand and one reasons abound as to why a very deadly poison might not be immediately fatal in some people.

So olabowale mohammed was poisoned by a woman which eventually lead to his death. What kind of a prophet can't forsee his own demise??
If you read about his death, you will know that the option for him to remain on earth as long as he wished was open to him. He obeyed Allah, in the same manner at death that Musa (AS) did. Each knew that regardless of how long they stayed, death willcome in the long run! I wonder if you realised that since we do not know what type of poison, everything else is speculation. As you speculate to ridiule him, so do I have the right to speculate against your ridicles.

The messenger said that the effect of the poison played a role, not that it is the only responsible element. The last Ramadan that he observed, he recited 2 times the Quran to Jibril, who did the same tthing back to Muhammad (AS). And in previous ramadans, they alway just one time to each other.

And in the only Hajj he made, he gave a Khutbah which is now known as the farewell speech! In it, he said I do not know if I will be here with you next year. he told his follwoers the muslims to witness that he delivered the Message of Allah to His people. And they all said that he did. He told them to carry the message far and wide and many never went back to their family, from their to as far back as Malaysia, etc!

This Hajj, there were 100 animals placed before him. He personally slaughtered 63 of them. The rest were slaughtered by Ali AbiTalib. 63 years happened to be how old he was that year which he died before the next hajj. Coincidence? You tell me.
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by littleb(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
Everyone has a life span that will end at a predetermined time. Only God decides and knows when and how everyone's life ends. If the whole world got together and decided to kill someone, he will not be killed unless it is the time for his life to be over and God let them do it. Even if someone hide in a hole or try to run away from death, nothing will save him when it is time to go.

God's Prophets were human beings like us and are subject to the same fate we are subjected to. They may die naturally or get killed. Their killing is not an indication of them being rejected by God or being any less than other prophets. It was the way God wants and  not the people.

When the Prophet Muhammad was alive, God could have told him how his life will come to an end, but He did not, upon all the revelation he received. Muhammad die like all other prophets before him, we had amongst them that were killed and while they couldn't delivered well or complete the message they were sent with. Prophet Isa(Jesus) was example as attempted was made to kill him while God raised him up from his enemies. Prophet Yahya (John) was killed too.

Allah says:
Muhammad (SAW) is no more than a Messenger, and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allâh, and Allâh will give reward to those who are grateful.(Qr 3:144)

Muhammed suffered from fever and unknown disease (possibly from what you think as poison) before his death and died at 63 years of age. God could have saved him the suffering, the weakness and loss of control that comes with sickness, but God wants us to know that he is a human being like us, who would go through everything we go through. However, the revelation towards the time of his shows that he himself knows that time has come and it was obvious in his farewell speech. Moreso, at later of the time was a part of his prophetic message that his daughter fatimah will be next to join him.

Additionally, to those who think Prophet Muhammad died lightly as result of poisonous food. As Christians belief that Jesus was killed on the cross, first why did he thought he was forsaken by his God while praying, while God couldn't have let it happened, according to their bible, it was willed by God. So, the other prophet dead or killed are willed by God n matter the circumstances surrounding their death.

However, if to a psychologist or atheist who think he died of Poisson, I belief he would have died with others if not he was retained a while purpose. All being clarified well by ustaz olabowale, if someone think his speculation is right on the poison, then it is allowed to stick to whatever he/she belief in and to my own belief, poison can't kill, only God kills at a predetermined time.

Thanks.
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Tudor6(f): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2009
Who is the coward who deleted my reply to olabowale?
What is the meaning of this? We are in a discussion and i reply some slave of allah decides to delete my post. Which rules did i break?
Alrite start discussing with your deluded selves!
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2009
@Tudor,
My problem here is any time you make points that cannot be defended, your post is deleted. Why?

@Olabowale,
In the first instance, you were saying that they should give you evidence that Mo died from the poison a woman gave her. I provided that right from your hadiths, then you changed gear claiming it as a miracle. But as Tudor pointed out, we all know the effect of poison can be gradual, as was in Mo's case because the hadiths mentioned that since he took that poison, he was not the same till he died from effects of the poison-a prophet who failed to realise he was poisoined grin

Consider what Jesus did to the Jews That crucified him? he forgave them and prayed for them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What did Mo do? he ordered for the woman to be killed shocked shocked

So much for a religion of peace grin grin
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by olabowale(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2009
@Nezan: « #18 on: Today at 11:25:54 AM »
@Olabowale,
In the first instance, you were saying that they should give you evidence that Mo died from the poison a woman gave her. I provided that right from your hadiths, then you changed gear claiming it as a miracle. But as Tudor pointed out, we all know the effect of poison can be gradual, as was in Mo's case because the hadiths mentioned that since he took that poison, he was not the same till he died from effects of the poison-a prophet who failed to realise he was poisoined

Consider what Jesus did to the Jews That crucified him? he forgave them and prayed for them

What did Mo do? he ordered for the woman to be killed

So much for a religion of peace
About the poison, you failed to pay attention to the boastfulness of the Jewel statement: "rid you from the people". Considering that they, the Jews boasted of killing Jesus and many before him, it is not unusual to expect that kind of cockyness. But here is what Muhammad (AS) said; it cuts off my aota. I asked you to tell me if any one can live for a full day with cut off aota, without any ventillator or medical attention?

Muhammad (AS) did not need a medical attention of any sort and he survived for 3 years till 63! Is a 63 year olf man too young to die? Think about it, for even our own generation? There is an ahadith that says that the muslims for the most part will die between 60 and 70 years old. Minor population will die before 60 and minor population will die above 70! Muhammad was an exemplification of Islam. So he died between 60 and 70! Is that too hard for you to accept? I did not say that the poison played no role. I simply said no one can accept it to be the only reason for his death. He had fever, he had headache, and I wonder if everyone who get food poison hadve headache, or all the persons who have headache are suffering from food poison?

And when you talk about Jesus, please dont forget that he did not forgive Judas Iscariot who he made to betray him! He did not for give the Romans who adjudged him. He did not show mercy to the suffering thief who was on the left side of him on the cross. He Jesus cursed the Jes first and them blessed them by forgiving them? Which one overrides the other; his earlier curses which he called them adulterous generations, vipers, etc, or the mercy you said he showed later? Make up your mind man.

Muhammad (AS) was justified to kill an evil soul. If an evil soul is not cut off from the land, people will think that it is normal to do evil! Further, did Moses killed evil souls? Did Jesus killed a tree he considered to be evil? If a tree was killed by Jesus, do you think an evil person does not deserve to be made weathered away to nothingness? Didnt Jesus let some pigs perish? The same animals you love to eat so much? Nezan, my man, think about it. Its either Jesus is not what you said he is or its you who is not following Jesus as you should, because both of you are like two passing ships in the dead of the night! Neither recognized each other.
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
I did not say that the poison played no role. I simply said no one can accept it to be the only reason for his death.

That was what we were saying all along, [size=14pt]THE POISON CONTRIBUTED TO HIS DEATH=THE POISON KILLED HIM[/size]

And when you talk about Jesus, please dont forget that he did not forgive Judas Iscariot who he made to betray him! He did not for give the Romans who adjudged him. He did not show mercy to the suffering thief who was on the left side of him on the cross. He Jesus cursed the Jes first and them blessed them by forgiving them? Which one overrides the other; his earlier curses which he called them adulterous generations, vipers, etc, or the mercy you said he showed later? Make up your mind man.

Haba Alhaji, dey talk de lie small small na. Was he the one that ordered for Judas to be killed? Did he retaliated by killing anybody? haba mallam, abi na alhaji? grin
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by muhsin(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2009
@Nezan,

You are a wonderful fella.

Regarding the thread, I wonder why did you bother yourself to know how Prophet Muhammad died. Why? Doe how he died qualify him as a true prophet or not? I, being a Muslim, have never dispute the prophethood of Jesus, how you claim he died notwithstanding.

Secondly, you imbibe a habit of quoting hadeeth to support your words. Seeing this I sometimes ago asked you a question, which you deceptively escaped answering. Anyway, let me repeat it: Do you believe in what its said in it?

Thanks
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2009
how he died qualify him as a true prophet or not? I, being a Muslim, have never dispute the prophethood of Jesus, how you claim he died notwithstanding.

You can never doubt the truthfulness of God's son who never committed sin while on earth. Mo on the other hand, committed so many atrocities in the name of religion which imply the God who each represented was not the same. Too many sad stories from mo: Satanic verses, Peodophile, Polygamist, Murderer, Banditry, e.t.c. compared to Jesus's meek and holy personality. Mind you, he did not know that the meat was poisoned until somebody died shocked shocked while Jesus predicted his own death grin grin

you imbibe a habit of quoting hadeeth to support your words. Seeing this I sometimes ago asked you a question, which you deceptively escaped answering. Anyway, let me repeat it: Do you believe in what its said in it?

You always qoute my Bible too, do you believe in it? You should because koran is a plagiarisation/distortion of Biblical accounts. I can never trust in your hadiths, just to point out the funny stories about your prophet tongue
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by olabowale(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Nezan: « #22 on: Today at 04:21:28
You can never doubt the truthfulness of God's son who never committed sin while on earth. Mo on the other hand, committed so many atrocities in the name of religion which imply the God who each represented was not the same. Too many sad stories from mo: Satanic verses, Peodophile, Polygamist, Murderer, Banditry, e.t.c. compared to Jesus's meek and holy personality. Mind you, he did not know that the meat was poisoned until somebody died while Jesus predicted his own death
Why would Biblical God need a son? He couldnt, without anymore animal blood forgive, and needed instead a human blood, by killing a son? Is this in the manner of Passover on the killing of the sons of Egyptians so that the Israelites were saved, all over again? In this case Jesus is like the sons of the the Egyptians and the rest of Christendom the new Israelites? Boy, oh boy!

Will killing of fruitless Fig tree because its not the season not really a sin against nature and God the Creator of tha nature? It is true that Yahweh and Jehovah and Aba are different from Allah. Surprisingly, Jesus according to the Bible cried out "Eloi" and we did not hear or read that he said, Yahweh, Jehovah or Aba! Who is lying here; you or whom, since Jesus stuck with Eloi/Allah at the end? And will a meek man ask some people to sell their few clothing, their entire belongings to buy swords? I dont think so. Why would they need swords, today's Shealth bombers?

Its okay, that Muhammad (AS) did not know that the meat was poisoned if it makes youhappy. No wonder you refused to go to the thread where it is stated clearly that it spoke to him! If Jesus predicted his own death, why was he dragged to it? Why was he begging that he did not want to die? Why man? Why was the sudden outburst of Why has thou forsaken me?

If Jesus knew everything, he should have known about the time of the hour. Don't you think so? Prediction is the minor battle, it is the acceptance that is the real test. Muhammad (AS) did not complain. From your Bible, it was a diffrenent case. Even Isaac (I say Ismail) did not complain when he was laid down for slaughter! Little boy did not get angry. And grown man who you caled son of God, get angry and frightened?
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Olabowale,
Why do you like derailing threads?
How many times will i tell you dat [size=14pt]al + ilah is not= YHWH?[/size]

Jesus was not forced to the cross, he gave himself willingly, but the point remains that He predicted his own death, why mohammed, being a fake prophet could not.
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Abuzola(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
Why don't u go the other thread similar to this, all ur questions are answered, he predicted his death
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Why don't u go the other thread similar to this, all ur questions are answered, he predicted his death

[size=20pt]Yes, I know Jesus predicted his death[/size]
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Abuzola(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2009
Muhammad and not jesus, muhammad predicted his death. You hear me so
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Muhammad and not jesus, muhammad predicted his death. You hear me so
[size=14pt]Now i know you are really mad. Show me the koranic verse that mentioned this. Was it not Jesus all along? grin grin[/size]
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Abuzola(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2009
Am mad ? Hmmm. No long thing, i have answered it in the question and answer thread. Go there and read it, c'mon don't be lazy
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Am mad ? Hmmm. No long thing, i have answered it in the question and answer thread. Go there and read it, c'mon don't be lazy
[size=14pt]Are you afraid to post the koranic verse here? grin grin[/size]
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by muhsin(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nezan:

You can never doubt the truthfulness of God's son who never committed sin while on earth. Mo on the other hand, committed so many atrocities in the name of religion which imply the God who each represented was not the same. Too many sad stories from mo: Satanic verses, Peodophile, Polygamist, Murderer, Banditry, e.t.c. compared to Jesus's meek and holy personality. Mind you, he did not know that the meat was poisoned until somebody died shocked shocked while Jesus predicted his own death grin grin

You always qoute my Bible too, do you believe in it? You should because koran is a plagiarisation/distortion of Biblical accounts. I can never trust in your hadiths, just to point out the funny stories about your prophet tongue

Apparently, your accusations here are twofold: i.e. Jesus, on whom be peace, was a saint while Muhammad, on whom be peace, erred, right?

2ndly, I quote bible (as you do quote Qur'an); does that mean I believe in it?

1-Prophet Muhammad errs not. All these you've tirelessly saying are explicitly baseless and groundless accusations. Had it been it has not been proved to you much recently I would do it now. Go back and read these threads.
And I believe in Jesus as I do believe in Muhammad, on whom be peace. Therefore I can niether defame nor dent his aglow image.

2-Bible is incontestanbly interpolated; full with absurdities, contradictions, confusions, etc. Yet, that does not render it wholly erroneous for there are "true" sayings of Jesus, on whom be peace, and his Creator Allah, the Exalted.

I am opening a thread elaborating on my second point, inshaAllah, soon. Till then. . .Ciao!

Muhsin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Veil / Religion And Education In Nigeria / The Love Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.