Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! (2693 Views)

Please Help, It's Urgent / Vacancies! Vacancies!! 2017 - It Urgent - Interview Date: 14/01/2017 / Need Information On Lasaco Written Test And Oral. It's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by vikktor: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
You are hereby invited for an interview at Spectranet Limited Head Office
by1pm,Saturday,27th February 2016.

Our Head Office Address is as follows:

Spectranet Limited,

Plot 36B,Mobolaji Johnson Avenue,

Oregun Industrial Estate,

Alausa Ikeja,Lagos.

Kindly come along with the following:

1) Recent Resume

2) Any means of identification

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this email.

Please be punctual.

Thanks.

who else got this.......please i need all info about them n i need easy rout to get to their office from oshodi or ojota........ thank you vry much for ur help in advance
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by vikktor: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
na wa ooo 45 views nobody responding....
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by amunkita(m): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
vikktor:
na wa ooo 45 views nobody responding....

Why them no go respond.
When u dey apply, u tell us

19 Likes

Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by daveyjay(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2016
OP na only you waka come
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by abimbawealth(f): 12:27am On Feb 26, 2016
amunkita:

Why them no go respond. When u dey apply, u tell us
Be nice nah
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Hehe... Op, guess you're still expecting someone to respond to your request? U neva remember to share d info when u applied but u easily remember to paste ur invite here getting clues from nairalanders abi?? Na dre u go wait tire.. Munmun!

6 Likes

Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by vikktor: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2016
FatokiFemi48:
Hehe... Op, guess you're still expecting someone to respond to your request? U neva remember to share d info when u applied but u easily remember to paste ur invite here getting clues from nairalanders abi?? Na dre u go wait tire.. Munmun!

for real I can't rem whn i applied or the position I applied for! but I think is dis year jan.

PLEASE HLEP WITH ANY INFO U KNOW ABOUT THEM. thank you.
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by beau49: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2016
vikktor:

for real I can't rem whn i applied or the position I applied for! but I think is dis year jan.

PLEASE HLEP WITH ANY INFO U KNOW ABOUT THEM. thank you.

They are real. I see the spectranet building whenever I pass through.

Just find your way to Oregun in Ikeja,then ask for directions to Spectranet from people.
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by proudlyNigeria2(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2016
Oga go for d interview Na..they no b scam
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by vikktor: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
thanks to beau42 n proudlyNigeria2
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by Awesome01(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2016
Spectranet is real not a scam. They used to be a sister company with Compuleb of Boulos Limited that I worked with years back. Goodluck
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by rockyman(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Spectranet
Company
Spectranet is an Internet service provider which offers Fiber Optics broadband services to residential and business customers across.It also offers communication solutions to enterprise. But I don't know weda they are recruiting now sha...... gud luck
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by bestakara: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Spectranet is real Just like the last men did explain broadband and internet service.telecommunication.i wish u luck go and succeed.
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by olaide2k6: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
whats the position they are looking 4 bro
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Op u better go o and start praying to get the job because their pay for graduates is on point. Abeg how u take apply?
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
Op u better go o and start praying to get the job because their pay for graduates is on point. Abeg how u take apply?

They have been asking the op how he applied he kept mute but wants info. @everyone you can apply via this email hr@spectranet.com.ng

Aniekpeno11 how much is their pay? Do u know much about the company?
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by vikktor: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
I applied tru dia e-mail hr@spectranet.com.ng in jan dis year. I know dia for real! I wanted to kw how abt dia recruitment process....d interview if dia is test wat kind of test etc.
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
vikktor:
I applied tru dia e-mail hr@spectranet.com.ng in jan dis year. I know dia for real! I wanted to kw how abt dia recruitment process....d interview if dia is test wat kind of test etc.

And the email address took you 2days to type right? According to my calender this thread was opened yesterday 25th and people have been asking how you applied u kept mute! Not until I just typed the mail address for everyone to apply which a good citizen should do without greed. You guys need to desist from selfishness, what you just typed there isn't necessary anymore! I'v displayed the email address for everyone to apply and i'm so happy I could help.

1 Like

Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by vikktor: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
I jst came back from church now....i have not been online. I said it earlier dat I can't rem the date but it in jan. Jadekitana calm down....no be fight. I was annoyed whn I jst saw ur counter post but since. it coming from a female.... it allowed.
Re: Who Is With Me It Urgent!!!!!! by vikktor: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
I jst came back from church now....i have not been online. I said it earlier dat I can't rem the date but it in jan. Jadekitana calm down....no be fight. I was annoyed whn I jst saw ur counter post but since. it coming from a female.... it allowed. thank you all for ur hlp especially to Jadekitana.

(1) (Reply)

Npower Lagos State :a Call FOR Peaceful Protest On Thur.dec.22 / Nairaland Millionaires / This Could Be The Greatest Job Application To Mcdonald’s In Their History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.