Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (51271 Views)

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
See The Big Rat I And My Youngr Brother Killed And Ate Today(photos)

grin.....the meat sweet sha
BTW it's a male,I think we're safe undecided undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
[size=16pt]Fp.....ftc!
Those of you shouting poverty,I never knew Dangote's sons are here on nairaland.......please if you think this is a sign of poverty,please pm me ,then I can forward my bank account details to you,so that you can make me rich![/size] undecided

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by kingofchess(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
I can't see any big rat there... I can only see a mouse.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by chaberry(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Continue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by okosodo: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
congrats bro, its not easy

25 Likes

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
This guy wants Lassar fever by all means. Take am easy ooo bros.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 26, 2016
For this Lassa Fever period? Better don't kill that little boy follow body!

7 Likes

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2016
okosodo:
congrats bro, its not easy
you know the struggle!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2016
Lalasticlala, food don done o
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2016
OP, you ate this? Hhhhhhh! Anyways, it is still protein you will get from it.

4 Likes

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Picture of u eating it or adonbilivit

36 Likes

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by robosky02(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

lol

4 Likes

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
You will eat rat.
Lassa fever shall eat you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by bolt000(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Since the price of dollar iyaf affect meat price.. My brother kwantinu jaree, all na protein.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Liljeez(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
lalasticlala:
Lala.....so u too don join the addonbilivit people......seun com and see ur moderator oh

15 Likes

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by KingTom(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
kingofchess:
I can't any big rat there... I can only see a mice..
A MICE? bros please na cry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
Lalasticlala, food don done o
grin.......do you believe now?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
You will eat rat.
Lassa fever shall eat you.
cheesy, you want some too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
bolt000:
Since the price of dollar iyaf affect meat price.. My brother kwantinu jaree, all na protein.
naso jare, bros

1 Like

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
lalasticlala:
so u dy comment? I think say u na robot ?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Liljeez:

Lala.....so u too don join the addonbilivit people......seun com and see ur moderator oh

Yes oo, I wanted to be sure, because i'm sure other nairalanders would have asked him of same

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Only POVERTY can make a man eat Rat and show it off like it's something to be proud of

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by dukie25: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lassa family grin

2 Likes

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
divinehand2003:
This guy wants Lassar fever by all means. Take am easy ooo bros.

If you boil and fry the meat properly....it should be safe to eat.

(And no,I do not eat rat meat.)

5 Likes

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Originality007: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecidedo ma se oooo, see wetin poverty turn ur life to.....this Rat is call okete in Yoruba and is mostly common in where there is pit latrines... undecided undecided undecided, is only God that knows the dosage of diseases u are injecting into your system as u are eating it....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by viviangist2: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
The Government Talk say make u no chop Rat.
U go chop am.
Now you re asking me if you are safe
My Dear see you see Ebola ooo.
Chicken na how much. u claim to have #Commonsense.

Commonsense without sense is Nonsense.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by charlycharly: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
End time rat.

1 Like

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by victorava(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Looks like a very small Mice though ...

1 Like

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by YelloweWest: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
These big rats that are usually riddled with maggots *yak* angry
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by mrlaw93(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ur mum's name must be BasiRAT

7 Likes

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
BIG RISK TAKERS

1 Like

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
What the hell? Africans.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) / Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos) / Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.