Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? (20885 Views)

"Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by onlymase(m): 6:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Every morning I gets so much lengthy whatsapp messages from my boss and it has become annoying lately.
How can i let him know I'm not a fan of his messages? I would have blocked him but he also send work related issues sometimes.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by eleko1: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2016
sad how is that a problem to u undecided? Did he demand to drill hole in ur anus or is he a gay undecided?. In fact,I enjoyed chatting with my oga and one Oga Patapata self.It is Fun.Dnt worry ur head

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by slap1(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2016
Don't be silly!

22 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by jashar(f): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2016
you don't have to read the messages naa... I mean, once you glimpse that it ain't work related, don't read it.

How hard is that? undecided

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by thesicilian: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Just delete the messages as they come in, even the work related ones don't read them immediately or he'll know you're online and expect your reply.
And then only reply to the meaningful work related ones, like, ''yes sir'' or ''no problem sir''
Be overly serious with his messages and he'll get the drift.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Dexema(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2016
dude just go with the flow, the messages are part of your job for now.

33 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by eleko1: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2016
U mean he shouldn't read the work related message immediately? U aren't helping him @ all.The Op should be happy dat he have a boss like dat.I dnt see harm in the chat unless u dnt tell us the truth.
thesicilian:
Just delete the messages as they come in, even the work related ones don't read them immediately or he'll know you're online and expect your reply.
And then only reply to the meaningful work related ones, like, ''yes sir'' or ''no problem sir''
Be overly serious with his messages and he'll get the drift.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by ahmtech93(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2016
Change ur privacy from All contacts 2 None and keep pretending as if u didnt see d stupid text nd reply d work related ones

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by godfrey01(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Show naira landers a sample of the message..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by nani212(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2016
oya resign nah

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by 100Cents: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2016
onlymase:
Every morning I gets so much lengthy whatsapp messages from my boss and it has become annoying lately.
How can i let him know I'm not a fan of his messages? I would have blocked him but he also send work related issues sometimes.

Just delete them.

Nah ur boss.

I used to receive such annoying copy and paste messages from a whatsapp contact too.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by thesicilian: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2016
eleko1:
U mean he shouldn't read the work related message immediately? U aren't helping him @ all.The Op should be happy dat he have a boss like dat.I dnt see harm in the chat unless u dnt tell us the truth.
yeah, if he gives about 5mins b4 reading the messages, then its possible the boss is no longer online and so is not under any pressure to reply.
Worked for me in a similar situation
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by MilesLamar(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2016
E be lyk say e dey swt to open thread angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Adesiji77: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2016
jashar:
you don't have to read the messages naa... I mean, once you glimpse that it ain't work related, don't read it.

I wonder angry

OP, you better take this advice.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Op, I pray make pride no kill u ooo. I guess u don get work for NNPC abi?

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Mcbussy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
"with due respect sir, stop sending ur steewpeed broadcasts to my phone undecided"

Just make sure u add that smiley too...Dis should do the trick grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Originality007: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
angry Delete botton no dey Whatsapp? go tell am and see how ur village witches go celebrate ur employment termination angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Motherfucker2: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why not tell MTN to stop spamming your SMS also.

They will send something like "To laugh at Buhari's failure, text laugh to 3387".

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Wadesings: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kai village people don dey send this one message. Tell him nau, make you lose your job

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by onihaxy: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
ook
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by awesomesossy(f): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
....just tell him at work politely .... grin
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by McMayowa(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
What is this one saying?
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by KimonoBOSS: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
As long as you dey receive bank alerts regularly after the whole spam messages, no complain

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Clarinett(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
jashar:

lovely

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by xynerise: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
You must be a rude employee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by odinese(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
[size=30pt]he ain't scamming your phone after all[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided TELL HIM HE HIS MAD AND THANK ME LATER WHEN YOU GET DOUBLE PROMOTION AT WORK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by femimike1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Very simple.
I also get annoying long msgs from some of my contacts..
Here's a simple trick I apply,
Goto your Boss conversation on whatsapp, click options, then click on Mute, u can mute for 8hours, a day, 1 week even a year cheesy
Although chats will be coming in from your boss, but you will nvr receive any notification until the estimated time elapsed
Hope this helps?

In other news,
Check my profile for quality loafers

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by ClassCaptain(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
waht is the content of the messages.. work ethnics, prayer point or grin
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Motherfucker2: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
onlymase:

So, this is how you exposed me on Nairaland ??
Don't come to work tomorrow because you've been fired.
I want you to come pack your stuff at the office and leave immediately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by ElPere(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
You worry yourself about nothing. So far he isn't gay, fam just ignore every irrelevant msg and focus on work related ones. Work hard to get ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rashidat Adeola, Nigerian Lady Mechanic: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do / Why Cyber Security Is The Best Career Path In Tech. / Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.