Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab (128835 Views)

Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return / Cuteness Overload; Young Girls In Hijab Take The Internet By Storm. See Why.PICS / Lady Comes Under Fire For Flaunting Her Cleavage In This Eye-Popping Attire.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Says the bigot tht had the effontery to call a large grp of pple a waste, u're a bigger Hypocrite.

I make positive impacts anywhere I am not minding the religious or tribal disposition of the person I'm dealing with. So tell me what u do other than spread hate? Oh, I forgot tht's an impact too.
you are not the one to say!

the community are the one to say weather you make an impact or not!

you are talking poo
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2016
udemzyudex:

OK sir, I'm waiting.. Lol

Bring your arse down to Europe
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2016
sonofananimal:

you are talking poo

You can shout all you want:-©

She is still smarter than you
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:
The truth shall set you free Embrace itundecided
ok
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by udemzyudex(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

Bring your arse down to Europe
Forget it
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

You can shout all you want:-©
She is still smarter than you
like I care!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2016
sonofananimal:
like I care!

You should care because it means that you should be licking her foot. If she asks you to jump, you should ask her how highsmiley.

Yup.... She is far superior to you
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by HaneefahRN(f): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2016
sonofananimal:

you are talking poo

A bad man knows he is and a gud one knws he is. I don't need to proof anything to u. Brew in ur hatred while we soar. Av a nice day.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by xtervaganza(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

Ode!

Ijiot!

Your mother is the slave!
grin grin grin grin grin grin another one of mohammed slaves

My Ma is not a mumuslim, she's a Christian gringrin grin
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Kingspin(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2016
MeloGist:

C'mon shutup jare undecided asif if christians are left out
You mis talked which people carry ide dor head before? Christians don start it since no be today thing. So no nid to join them.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2016
xtervaganza:
grin grin grin grin grin grin another one of mohammed slaves

My Ma is not a mumuslim, she's a Christian gringrin grin

It doesn't change the fact that your mother is a slavesmiley
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by AnanseK(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2016
“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed.”(Quran 33:59)
Say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and protect their private parts (from sins); and they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what appear thereof...(Quran 24:31).
When a girl reaches the menstrual age, it is not proper that anything should remain exposed except this and this. He pointed to the face and hands.[Abu Dawud]

Women’s Hijab
The purpose of hijab is to cover the awrah and awrah varies in different situations and amongst different groups of people.
We begin with the conditions of hijab for a woman in public and amongst non-mahram men. As long as these conditions are fulfilled a woman may wear whatever she pleases.
1. The hijab (covering) must conceal the entire body except the face and the hands.
2. It should not be translucent or tight. Tight clothes, even if they conceal the colour of the skin, still describe the size and shape of the body or part of it, and create vivid images.
3. It should not attract the attention of the opposite gender; thus it should not be extravagant or excessively opulent. Nor should jewellery and makeup be on display.
4. It should not be a garment worn because of vanity or to gain popularity or fame. The female companions were known to wear black and other dark colours but other colours are permissible; a woman must not however wear colourful clothes because of vanity.
5. It should not be perfumed. This prohibition applies to both the body and the clothes.
6. It should not resemble the clothing worn by men.
7. It should not resemble the clothing that is specific to the non-Muslims.

Men’s Dress code
Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and protect their private parts (from sins). That is purer for them. And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.(Quran 24:30)
Although they are sometimes overlooked or not well understood there are conditions of dress code for men as well. Some of the conditions are the same as the conditions for woman but others relate particularly to men.
1. The part of the body from the naval to the knees should be covered.
2. It should not resemble the clothing that is specific to the non-Muslims. Western clothing that does not represent a certain group or sect is normally permitted.
3. It should not resemble the clothing worn by women.
4. It should not be tight or see-through.
5. A man is not permitted to wear garments made of silk, or jewellery made of gold.
6. Two types of adornment are forbidden to men but permitted for women. These are, gold and clothing made of pure silk.b
The scholars of Islam overwhelmingly agree that for men everything between the navel and the knees (including the knees) must be covered in the presence of anybody. The only exception to this is a man in the presence of his wife.
Finally, it is recommended for men not to wear garments that fall below the ankles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by AnanseK(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2016
Trendishine:
A very confused religion. i hv said it n i cant mince words. no reasonable , assertive n rationale person wld practice islam. n even if u want 2 for any reason, u shldnt n wldnt practice it to the letters. qoute me anywhere. if they like let them break their head. they all know the truth. most part of their quaran, are extremely irrational n has nottin close 2 being humane. has not a single regard 4 humanity. and surely not from the tots of an inclined or spiritual mind. full of condemnation n judgement, n urging in crazy multiple times to kill, kill,maim. for some of the most insane reasons ever. chain women down in shackles both emotionally, physically n mentally. the opinion of most average muslim from angle of their religion is so myopic n tailored that u begin 2 pity them. i wonder hw most women cope finding themselves within such contraption. only malala's case is a clear example on how a religion can be so dangerous enough to poison the soul of a particular tribe of individuals. hw rational can a religion and its scriptural belief be, that it wld ask little boys to condemn, judge , deprive n restrict their sisters here on earth n even murder most of them in the course of it. protecting the men alone. n still ask them 2 tie a bomb around their selves 2 blow up innocent and unsuspecting individuals, including little children, n promising them the ownership of 72 virgins in their insane paradise to bang ryt? for their own delight wen they get to their porkhole of insane paradise.aboki, mallam, alfa, sheik alikes..? like there is a factory producing virgins for all this morons n as they arrive they recieve their package.. wat rational religion teaches dat? even God wld slap u on arrival. mehn..some one have 2 rilli tell this 'infidel' ranting dudes the truth. that truly that islam-ar-bad. they shld tink of the kind of doctrines they practice, truthfully 2 demselves n think thru. asking themselves in the face of heaven n earth if certian doctorines in their quaran are sane or rational.

When you learn to write in English, we may actually read your juvenile trash.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by ojomamah: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2016
OK
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by kellyJames5(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2016
"Don't be decisive yourself"

Lol grin
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Sunglow: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2016
sheubaba2013:
This is not what Islam preaches. You have to cover your body completely with an Hijab or nikob. Islam is complete against this kind of dressing. Islam is the way
And what if I don't want to cover my body,don't I as an individual have the rights or will power to decide what I want for myself.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by krak101(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Moslem in the day, ordinary@ nyt grin
... Call it advanced hypocrisy
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Trendishine: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

Blah blah blah

All this on top another man's religion. The good newss is Islam is not going anywhere.

You can kill yourself nowsmiley
lol, islam is gone already. it has killed itself. such bad record. the bane of the worlds stability today n peace is islam. u cant take it away from the contraption.ur folks wld not keep decieving themselves 4 too long. we are all aware. it in the quaran. n u cant keep hiding it. ur scholars misdeeds is their inability to reform that book. n tell ur ppl wat is insane n wat is rational. the insanity is spelt out in that book. n a lot of folks have read it. islam via its quaran has judged its self already. i have no offense wit liberal peaceful practitioners who do not engage themselves with its rheoterics of skewed instructions n profane guidelines that are totally opposed 2 peace n rational stability, so cruel n totally in lack of compassion, significant mercy or luv for d sacredness of human life. thereby making mockery of the effort of the one true creator. most instructions n doctorines being reeled out by islam, escpecially in there hunger for punishment, retribution,anhillation , e.t.c are usually for the most stewpid reason. my son , dont u see accross the world that there is no peace in most of this countries who practice the religion largely on the conservatives? is it not clear that the blood of those they have murdered unjustly wld never allow them find peace. all in the name of a profane religious mentality they have mixed wit rife n hatred. throwing their apocalyptic behaviour towards those who do not share thesame islamic belief wit them. wat god orders dat?. if u guys are ever gonna save the face ur islam or ever gonna keep it relivant. u have a big job 2 do. but the first job is imperative n that is the total overhual n rigorous reform of ur quaran. n besides i have muslim frends who by family affiliation found themselves into the practise. whose behaviours n manners make me think if they rilli use that koran or they just found themselves in that 'fate'. think that ur islam thru my frend, think it thru n know if they ar parts of it u shldnt be part of or shld totally condemn n keep to it peaceful part of practise if u even want to identify wit it
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2016
Trendishine:
lol, islam is gone already. it has killed itself. such bad record. the bane of the worlds stability today n peace is islam. u cant take it away from the contraption.ur folks wld not keep decieving themselves 4 too long. we are all aware. it in the quaran. n u cant keep hiding it. ur scholars misdeeds is their inability to reform that book. n tell ur ppl wat is insane n wat is rational. the insanity is spelt out in that book. n a lot of folks have read it. islam via its quaran has judged its self already. i have no offense wit liberal peaceful practitioners who do not engage themselves with its rheoterics of skewed instructions n profane guidelines that are totally opposed 2 peace n rational stability, so cruel n totally in lack of compassion, significant mercy or luv for d sacredness of human life. thereby making mockery of the effort of the one true creator. most instructions n doctorines being reeled out by islam, escpecially in there hunger for punishment, retribution,anhillation , e.t.c are usually for the most stewpid reason. my son , dont u see accross the world that there is no peace in most of this countries who practice the religion largely on the conservatives? is it not clear that the blood of those they have murdered unjustly wld never allow them find peace. all in the name of a profane religious mentality they have mixed wit rife n hatred. throwing their apocalyptic behaviour towards those who do not share thesame islamic belief wit them. wat god orders dat?. if u guys are ever gonna save the face ur islam or ever gonna keep it relivant. u have a big job 2 do. but the first job is imperative n that is the total overhual n rigorous reform of ur quaran. n besides i have muslim frends who by family affiliation found themselves into the practise. whose behaviours n manners make me think if they rilli use that koran or they just found themselves in that 'fate'. think that ur islam thru mind frend, think it thru n know if they ar part of it u shldnt be part of or shld totally condemn n keep to it peaceful part of practise if u even want to identify

What is this goat saying?
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2016
You go girl!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Trendishine: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2016
AnanseK:

When you learn to write in English, we may actually read your juvenile trash.
pained islamic terrorist. yet i got likes n more are still rolling. cus the real world sees the truth. not u hallucinating woodworks n "zombie, move ur body'...take the truth boy, n stop gallivanting. u cant remain under the spell of this hallucinogen in a religion 4 too long. or do i rather tell u 'osama go eat a bomb'.?..that wld be a gud 4 u boy. but use ur head. u ar not faring any better rationally if u so agree wit dat ur religious practise..
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by blackprowler: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2016
MeloGist:

C'mon shutup jare undecided asif if christians are left out

The preoccupation and indeed obsession of Muslims is to find an equivalent fault in Christians and that actually makes them feel better. Christians are the ones who didn't claim ownership of dress morality. Christians are the ones who wear bikini while Muslims pillory them. By the way, Christianity senior Islam by almost 700 years. Learn to stop competing with your seniors. Everyday I thank God I was born Christian and that's why I can now become non-religious. Had I been born Muslim, there would be no option
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Trendishine: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

What is this goat saying?
haha, akike the goat. u shld get urself ready 4 sacrifice this coming sallah. brainwashed lots. hoping 2 meet 72 virgins. islamic idiots. go chew a bomb, osama. i cant expect u 2 know any better. islam-a-bad
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Sman37(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2016
The truth is dat is not hijab
secondly for christians who always talk bad of muslim contineu
all know jesus too pray as we ar prayin
i can swear christians ar d worst hypocrite in dere religion
1 wen dere woman will go church dem cover dere hair or put on cap bt after church dey dont cover dey hair go every where naked
who is deceiving who?
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Stlatyv(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2016
That is pure fashion and not hijab. We need to know the difference

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by sheilak: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Trendishine:
haha, akike the goat. u shld get urself ready 4 sacrifice this coming sallah. brainwashed lots. hoping 2 meet 72 virgins. islamic idiots. go chew a bomb, osama. i cant expect u 2 know any better. islam-a-bad

Ode!

I am going chew a bomb and spit it in your family homesmiley
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by sheilak: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Trendishine:
pained islamic terrorist. yet i got likes n more are still rolling. cus the real world sees the truth. not u hallucinating woodworks n "zombie, move ur body'...take the truth boy, n stop gallivanting. u cant remain under the spell of this hallucinogen in a religion 4 too long. or do i rather tell u 'osama go eat a bomb'.?..that wld be a gud 4 u boy. but use ur head. u ar not faring any better rationally if u so agree wit dat ur religious practise..

Dumb infidel
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Ebukaokeke5: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2016
TunezMedia:
This young lady is currently trending online for flaunting too much curves while rocking her Hijab. The lady is well covered up according to her belief but some think she is soiling her religion by showing off her hot hips... Is it really wrong to wear a skin fit Hijab?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441908_cymera20160226222116_jpega51ca507a21665d33b3ee727d0fcaa97

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/02/girl-slammed-for-showing-off-sexy.html?m=1
That's some cool muslim.Sexy hot booty.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Stlatyv(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2016
blackprowler:

The preoccupation and indeed obsession of Muslims is to find an equivalent fault in Christians and that actually makes them feel better. Christians are the ones who didn't claim ownership of dress morality. Christians are the ones who wear bikini while Muslims pillory them. By the way, Christianity senior Islam by almost 700 years. Learn to stop competing with your seniors. Everyday I thank God I was born Christian and that's why I can now become non-religious. Had I been born Muslim, there would be no option

Can you prove that with a quotation from your piled up bible? You kinda a novice, seek for further knowledge. Islam did not start with the coming of muhammad (S.A.W), has been in existence even before the creation of the earth and the first man on earth propagated that including jesus during his time. Give me a quotation to support your allegation from your coined bible (original old testament preferrable) and i will instantly give a quotation from our undiluted quran to support mine.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Trendishine: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2016
JaaizTech:

Islam a confused religion Islam is the best guidance for mankind . Islam provides guidance for every aspect of man's existence. A Muslim is guided on how to dress, what to eat, how to use the toilet, who to marry, how to do business, how to govern etc. And you think we are confused, You whom your so called holy spirit filled pastors sleep with your wives and sisters, only for you to end it with " Thou shall not touch your anointed" ; and you are talking about confusion!. You whom your churches have turned to business ventures blatantly violating many teachings in the bible is the one talking of confusion
lol, like ur alfas, n shieks dnt sleep wit ur wives n sisters? lol. come 2 lagos n see.n again, what guidiance?. eh? guidiance to tie bombs on ur waist, under instruction like a malu, 2 run into an idp camp of helpless children and mothers to lit urself up n kill this innocent kids.all in the promise of meeting 72 virgin.? eh? show me the guidiance boy. shameless lots. guidiance to treat ur women like rags. rap their entire self in a sack bag looking hijab under tremendious heat. wit the pain of carrying their children on their back under the hot sun. marrying them in fours n fives, wyl ordering for prostitutes frm abroad for sex.?n the highest watchers of porn world wide. wat guidiance my frend? with ur isis brodas raping n killing yazidi girls n forcing them 2 convert on the name of islam or get killed.? like ur mohamamed did? is that ur defination of guidiance, my friend? that ur ilk will sell out small little girl of ages 8, 9, 10 for marraige 2 men twice the age of their mothers. men as old as 40, 50. n soon they become kids giving birth to kids for u pedophiles.?. is that ur guidiance, boy ?
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Trendishine: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2016
sheilak:

Dumb infidel
lol, i told u. u are a pure isis / bokoharam wannabe... u wld all rot in hot hell. archaic mentality of calling ppl who are better than them 'infedils'. useless folk. go set urself ablaze quickly so u can go n meet ur manufactured 72 virgins in ur shit hole paradise. lol. look at wat u practice. even a dumb silver back gorrila wld not wanna practise the kind of islam-a-bad u practice .. analpokes
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by sheilak: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Trendishine:
lol, i told u. u are a pure isis / bokoharam wannabe... u wld all rot in hot hell. archaic mentality of calling ppl who are better than them 'infedils'. useless folk. go set urself ablaze quickly so u can go n meet ur manufactured 72 virgins in ur shit hole paradise. lol. look at wat u practice. even a dumb silver back gorrila wld not wanna practise the kind of islam-a-bad u practice .. analpokes

Dumb infidel!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miss Diva Priyaka Chopra/ Styles/ Hot / Great Poser / How To Make Lightening, Skin Brightening Soaps At Home / See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.