Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) (61699 Views)

Pics. When Your Village Elders Have Concluded On Your Matter / When Village People Have Concluded On Your Matter / PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by MeloGist(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
they will be like, lalasticlala just bought a car worth 60million! And our children are still riding bicycle. Mbanu! grin grin

See More: http://www.melogist.com/when-the-witches-in-your-village-gather-to-discuss-your-matter-photo/

cc; lalasticlala na joke oo

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Emmatdayo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
your own dun finish be that o

29 Likes

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by MeloGist(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emmatdayo:
your own dun finish be that o

NA TO PRAY HARD OO grin grin

31 Likes

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Emmatdayo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
MeloGist:

NA TO PRAY HARD OO grin grin
if e possible to meet them, u no go beg them?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
haaaaa holyghost fireeeeee.....

check this out:::::: Lol....see this funny pics http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/lolsee-this-funny-pics.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by MeloGist(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emmatdayo:
if e possible to meet them, u no go beg them?

na lalasticlala go beg them not me beside witches don't accept apology unless you use prayer on them grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Emmatdayo(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
MeloGist:

na lalasticlala go beg them not me beside witches don't accept apology unless you use prayer on them grin
na so

2 Likes

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lol,this is disaster but God pass them sha smiley

2 Likes

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by tobisco29(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Na bible i go take stone them, where dem dey when i dey wear 20times patch slipper, everybody come differently to the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by MeloGist(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
tobisco29:
where dem dey when i dey wear 20times patch slipper

grin grin abi oo
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by danxzy: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
i go use prayer fight them but if prayer is not available at that moment i use my power and fight them man to man

2 Likes

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by stanley000: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
so hilarious, why are witches so dirty?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by deebrain(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
They shall surely gather but they shall be surely turned to suya for my sake.

16 Likes

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by jenas0(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dey sha gather but not by me says the lord God

1 Like

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Them fit do nothing. Na who get money pass na him im juju they work pass. If you give shrine #1m I tell u amadioha and sango with otapiapia will be your bodyguards. Them no born any other witch to attack you!!

#donttrythisinthevillage

4 Likes

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by millionboi(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
thy CNT stop me

2 Likes

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
MeloGist:
they will be like, lalasticlala just bought a car worth 60million! And our children are still riding bicycle. Mbanu! grin grin

See More: http://www.melogist.com/when-the-witches-in-your-village-gather-to-discuss-your-matter-photo/

cc; lalasticlala na joke oo
So u go expose us for public ehen, we dey come for u dis nite

1 Like

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by nbright: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Statues
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by alienvirus: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
One of them look like a nairalander.

Abeg who fit remind me the name of the person
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Originality007: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Chukwu94: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
They must surely gather, but because their gathering is not in the name of The Lord, they shall scatter in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by hakinze00(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
The annoying tin be say all the witches their power only permit dem to do evil not good tins.

1 Like

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
just fast and pray for 90 days
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Michellla(f): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
for some reasons i find this lame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by demarc001: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
They are gathered In vain
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
danxzy:
i go use prayer fight them but if prayer is not available at that moment i use my power and fight them man to man
Na die u dey if u use hand fight
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by mekonglobal(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
Not for me non my unborn children..
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Elerineye01(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) / When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church / Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.