Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One (5316 Views)

MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens / Do You Still Use 2go ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Ekeinde: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Thus topic is dedicated to 2go discussion and finding friend too. Leave your own comments to keep the topic active.

About 2go

2go is a very stubborn social network or chat app. It’s so stubborn that even when other better platforms came out, it is still able to boast of large fans who will do anything to defend it. In the past, 2go has suffered much.

AT a time, people claim that the 2go ranks represents illuminati but people still use 2go even now.

some of the reasons why 2go has survived and even thrived for so long is that,

– 2go uses attractive ranking system which makes people wanna stay online always even when they are not doing anything.

– 2go is colorful. That’s very true. 2go is made up of numerous colors. And people love colors so they equally love 2go

– 2go is on all platforms. Java, Symbian, android, Pc, iPhone and iPad etc. So, you can connect from anywhere + China phones!

– 2go rooms, trivia, games rooms, Chelsea Fans, and the rest of them jeeps 2go active constantly

– frequent updates administered on the app has equally kept fans wanting more of the app.

– Simple style. 2go is very simple to use just like kinwap! That’s true. Just login to 2go and everything is laid out neatly for you to use.

– Themes [of different types] you can choose any type of theme you wish for your personal configuration when using 2go. Other social networks don’t have this such as Facebook. Though some are paid, the free ones are very cool too.

– 2go Credits
Believe it or leave it, 2go credits is one of the main reasons why people go online on 2go. Others just want to Accumulate their Go credits. Sometimes the thing starts becoming weird.

– anonymity
2go offers great anonymity as a chat app with no link to you that’s visible to other users. This encourages the greater internet fuckward theory GIFT. who doesn’t want to be nobody?

source: http://www.clansng.com/2016/02/15-sure-reasons-why-you-should-create-a-2go-account-today-if-you-dont-have-one-already/
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by tobisco29(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Its now an app for the upgrowing kids

10 Likes

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by zzzzy: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
One word for the op
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
IMMATURE

7 Likes

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Sparklequeen(f): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Op, are you the owner of 2go?

1 Like

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
i hate buying Go credit undecided

I prefer using Nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Ekeinde: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jonathan2787:
IMMATURE
mature
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ekeinde:
mature
amateur

1 Like

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Emmyk(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
This should have come up in the past, prolly 5 years ago.

1 Like

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by dennistar(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Only idle dudes use 2go

1 Like

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Zalam5: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided2go is a monkeys world
Just take a time and watch sad :ou can't found responsible person there
They all under 20years below
I mean teenager shocked
[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
2go can never die!

am proudly still using 2go.

1 Like

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by uniqueren(f): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
LOL Idol dudes

I seriously can't remember d last time I heard of 2go tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by foriz4u(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
very annoying and immatured thrend by an immatured OP.
even kids don't talk about 2go in this jet age.

1 Like

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Chrisx1x(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
2go is useless and childish.The last time i logged in they were asking me to verify my number before i can enter any room.how can i verify it when i lost the number i used to register my account.....so i deleted the app and said R.I.P to 2go
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by wiredin247(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
What Is 2Go?
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
How old is the person that wrote this?

4 Likes

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by klassykute(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ekeinde:
Thus topic is dedicated to 2go discussion and finding friend too. Leave your own comments to keep the topic active.

About 2go

2go is a very stubborn social network or chat app. It’s so stubborn that even when other better platforms came out, it is still able to boast of large fans who will do anything to defend it. In the past, 2go has suffered much.

AT a time, people claim that the 2go ranks represents illuminati but people still use 2go even now.

some of the reasons why 2go has survived and even thrived for so long is that,

– 2go uses attractive ranking system which makes people wanna stay online always even when they are not doing anything.

– 2go is colorful. That’s very true. 2go is made up of numerous colors. And people love colors so they equally love 2go

– 2go is on all platforms. Java, Symbian, android, Pc, iPhone and iPad etc. So, you can connect from anywhere + China phones!

– 2go rooms, trivia, games rooms, Chelsea Fans, and the rest of them jeeps 2go active constantly

– frequent updates administered on the app has equally kept fans wanting more of the app.

– Simple style. 2go is very simple to use just like kinwap! That’s true. Just login to 2go and everything is laid out neatly for you to use.

– Themes [of different types] you can choose any type of theme you wish for your personal configuration when using 2go. Other social networks don’t have this such as Facebook. Though some are paid, the free ones are very cool too.

– 2go Credits
Believe it or leave it, 2go credits is one of the main reasons why people go online on 2go. Others just want to Accumulate their Go credits. Sometimes the thing starts becoming weird.

– anonymity
2go offers great anonymity as a chat app with no link to you that’s visible to other users. This encourages the greater internet fuckward theory GIFT. who doesn’t want to be nobody?

source: http://www.clansng.com/2016/02/15-sure-reasons-why-you-should-create-a-2go-account-today-if-you-dont-have-one-already/
dis op na still kid

2 Likes

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by klassykute(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sparklequeen:
Op, are you the owner of 2go?
lol no na him b P R O
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by timmyblast(m): 12:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Op its time 2go

1 Like

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by scarr: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2016
dennistar:
Only idol dudes use 2go
Idle
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Joshkid(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2016
ihatemods:
i hate buying Go credit undecided

I prefer using Nairaland undecided
guess there's a very long list of what you hate... #Your moniker angry

1 Like

Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Anugod(f): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Smh for the OP angry undecided angry

KIDS ALL OVER! angry
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2016
Joshkid:
guess there's a very long list of what you hate... #Your moniker angry
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by hollermeelaycon(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2016
I really dnt knw y i am replying dis buh anyways

I knw for sure dz OP is below 15, coz i believe dt 2go is dead n gone, only kids under 15 still cherish dt app coz it seems like an eye opener app dt ushers dem into d e-world.

U dnt expect to meet developed minds on dt platform, hell no, n i guess anyone above 20 still harbouring dt app on dia fone shud b diagnosed....

2go r meant for kids n so d name sounds childish....
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Walexz02(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2016
Zalam5:
undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided2go is a monkeys world
Just take a time and watch sad :ou can't found responsible person there
They all under 20years below
I mean teenager shocked
[color=#990000][/color]
Bro wtf are you saying undecided
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by swaggzo(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Jonathan2787:
amateur

grin
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2016
Hear the name "2go".. I beg 2go to where?.. kiddies channel..
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by adult91: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2016
I ENJOYED 2GO NO BE SMALL. NA pikin dem Mk us leave 2go and d "show difference in class" brought about by bbm. If not, I suppose de online
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by SPG4U(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2016
[size=15pt]op how old are you? [/size]
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by Zalam5: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Walexz02:

Bro wtf are you saying undecided
Read it well shocked
Re: 15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One by LordOfTheWeed: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
ebubemicky:
How old is the person that wrote this?
I'm 101% sure he's still a preteen.. .. .. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sonyericsson XPERIA X1 / My One Week Review Of Starlink Nigeria / How Much Is New Blackberry Curve 8520(uk)going For In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.