Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders (42666 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
They should kill the man already... Its almost 10 years since the incident undecided
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by ezenwajunior(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bros, abeg help us close hell fire door. Heat too much for here. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by bastien: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
keko14:
so this man still dey alive grin
ah u no know? One of my friend wey server four months say him, bode George na ViP for kirikiri, them they eat special meal and read papers
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Temmytea70(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pls wat date will dey hang him?
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Adaezeagu(f): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sunofgod:
Nnamdi Kanu - expect your own judgement to be 'Death by a Thousand Cuts'
:
same to you

1 Like

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by ikorodureporta: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
I saw it coming.........

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by banmee(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
jonathanOz:
This Rev King's case has taken so long a time. Why is our judiciary process this snail slow?

It's like that in almost every country in the world. All legal avenues and process must be exhausted to ensure an innocent man is not executed by mistake. Normally, a case involving death sentence might take another 20 years after the initial verdict was made before the execution is done.

3 Likes

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by jkendy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Finally, justice delayed isn't justice denied after all.
Kudos to our judiciary but until I see the useless body of Rev King dangling on the rope, I won't start shouting hallelujah yet

1 Like

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by marlockj: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
aalangel:

www.aitonline.tv/post-breaking__supreme_court_orders_rev_king_to_die_by_hanging

This is Why I have anything court in Nigeria..how can a case take this long..Jst a single case....

Yet boko harm are allowed to live with life in prison....

I Jst Dnt understand Nigeria, Hw can a terrorist get life in prison...what are you keeping him for..Why shuld boko haram case drag over 1month self..wen we keep recovering weapons Wich is enough evidence..

As for this man...if he actually did dis..he shuld Hv been a skeleton by now..Bt Nigeria with corruption drag case for 8years if not more than...

2moro u will hear Dat dis man is sick that he need medical attention.... how on earth do u still treat a man Dat is sentence to death....

Judge justice was an still d best..and it will remain the best....

Imagine a situation where a thief who has killed..and confess to Hv kill many Ppl..yet he is given 3years sentence. Wich is 1yr n half in some cases..

Tell me how Nigeria will be good....wen thief shuld b capital punishment...

All corruption shuld b capital...
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Curvinus(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmm....quite suprised to see this death row inmate got 10 full coloured pages of congratulatory advert in the Thisday Newspaper....This church people ehhh
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by ahmedzak46: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
End time judiciary
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by musicwriter(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
I would've loved this man forgiven, if all he did was fukc female church members, cause there's hardly any pastor that's not doing the same. If the pope is in Rome having fun, and the Imam is in Mecca doing same, I don't see any reason our pastors shouldn't.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by gigabyte13: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Watch out for lpad thug protest on king behalf.

1 Like

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by bikam(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Devil in humans' skin, in ur case you kill by petrol n u'll die by hanging . the judgement is don .RIP
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by huthority01(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Make dem give me the hanging stuff with special assignment pay.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by igedanz(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
one too done, eleven many issue
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
The Crazy part is...It will take another 20yrs to execute him. A neighbor of mine in 1996 was condemned to death for the act of murder, 1st degree murder...Yet the guy lives...flexing in prison....In fact he almost got a presidential pardon in 2010, October 1......Everything about Nigeria is Whack.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Well deserved.

Death by hanging...... The pain though. embarassed
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Burger01(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
RIP in advance sad
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
abumeinben:
Will he die?
I think he would be armed with charms..so that he can come and hunt u down.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by duduade: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Where Clifford Orji na...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
angryI heard of Rev King and his case way back in 2006. I was in Jss3 then. By the special grace of God almighty, I shall be leaving for service by March this year. And Rev King's case is still on

2 Likes

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by klax(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
God bless the judge FULL STOP END OF STORY.

God bless you Mr Judge may you see the goodness of God, people like King don't deserve to live among the living and I'm happy you finally send him to where he belong.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Tpave(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Where is his second cannibal Orji that was caught at Oshodi then? I didn't hear anything about him again.

1 Like

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by naijaforlife: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
At a time like this, no matter how rich or powerful the condemned might be, the pronouncement of a death sentence would obviously have eroded his arrogance. Perhaps, he might have thought that his influence would suffice to make him above the law. As a Reverend, he should definitely have his regrets when he casts his mind back to the events that caused his present predicament. Anyway, the lesson I wish we draw from this is that Reverend King is still himself. His actions/crimes were personal and not representative of any faith, denomination, tribe, or people. Just like in this case we should try to isolate the perpetrator of a offence from his supposed or actual affiliations in its entire ramification. By so doing, we would be able to see the good side that binds us together.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by chudi55: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
The first case of a tyrrant and a dictator by hanging will soon emerge
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by donswaga: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Has much as is OK for Rev, King to die by hanging. Let us look at two things here
1.Rev king and Almighty God

Rev king burn his church members for committing adultery (sin)

Almighty God burn his loving children in hell fire forever if they commit sin.

Were rev king got his knowledge from.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by DrChukzy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sunofgod:
Nnamdi Kanu - expect your own judgement to be 'Death by a Thousand Cuts'
:
Oya Go and Kill him. Gbam!
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by DrChukzy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
gigabyte13:
Watch out for lpad thug protest on king behalf.
Go and Lead them. They are wetin for U.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by seyitony1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
REST IN PIECES FALSE PROPHET. So many of his kind are all over the country.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by keko14: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
bastien:
ah u no know? One of my friend wey server four months say him, bode George na ViP for kirikiri, them they eat special meal and read papers
. Nawa ooooo. He live long oooo
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Lenny5k: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
kessgreen:
Our justice system is appalling. This man should have been hanged long ago,yet e exploits d loopholes in our judicial system 2 buy time. This is same way Metuh's case,Dasuki,Saraki will go. Anyway,Rev. King,your Bean don done,time 2 answer 4 ur crimes

It doesnt work like that, Instant Death after Judgement! In the United States many Death Row Inmates die 20, 30 years later and sometimes they are given life and sometimes with upsurge of Technology that case is re-examined and found to be flawed and the Inmate set Free...quiet a number of people that were wrongly convicted were later set free. I know this Reverend King of a guy was guilty, but still you don't rush to Kill after the sentence has been passed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major African Gods And Their Origin / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.