Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (65616 Views)

Doctor Share Story Of A Mother Who Was Reluctant To Let Them Treat Her Daughter / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by samuel051: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Greene66:

Please coming to my house to insult my parents is different from telling me my country is corrupt which I know it is.

Stop this hypocrisy.

He said the truth. You know it deep down. Please prove it all wrong. That's all I ask. I'm not saying you won't word him for trash talk but everyone going at him like he said something bad is wrong or attacking those few that support him is wrong. He said the truth. It's a challenge for Nigeria to step up. In advanced countries his post can be shown to the government so they see how people abroad view the country and they make amends not insulting and attacking like animals and we claim B.sc and PhD.

Bro na Saturday make I enjoy weekend.
and is his country any better and cleaner than ours, did he for once agreed that india has any default. pls lets just stop looking at people from outside africa as superior. who india people don help?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
samuel051:

and is his country any better and cleaner than ours, did he for once agreed that india has any default. pls lets just stop looking at people from outside africa as superior. who india people don help?

Please did you read the thread from beginning? Don't jump into conclusion you know nothing about.

It never started as a country contest or competition. The woman who he had no business with quoted him telling him to leave nairaland that he does not count here and also he knows nothing about us. Indeed, trying to prove to her that he knows everything, he went on to list the obvious and bitter truth which hurt every single person here. So personally, i see no blame in d guy. He has right to lash back at anyone person who lashes out on him first. The worse that can happen is a ban but his statement is made.

If he had taken over the thread and start talking off topic is a different case.. The person he was even talking to sef, did not say anything. Thats where it is obvious that he is right in all he said.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by samuel051: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Greene66:

Please did you read the thread from beginning? Don't jump into conclusion you know nothing about.

It never started as a country contest or competition. The woman who he had no business with quoted him telling him to leave nairaland that he does not count here and also he knows nothing about us. Indeed, trying to prove to her that he knows everything, he went on to list the obvious and bitter truth which hurt every single person here. So personally, i see no blame in d guy. He has right to lash back at anyone person who lashes out on him first. The worse that can happen is a ban but his statement is made.

If he had taken over the thread and start talking off topic is a different case.. The person he was even talking to sef, did not say anything. Thats where it is obvious that he is right in all he said.
I started from d beginning bro,my point is u don't support a stranger to beat ur broda in ur house even if ur broda wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
samuel051:

I started from d beginning bro,my point is u don't support a stranger to beat ur broda in ur house even if ur broda wrong.

That is what we call corruption and hypocrisy which is why Nigeria is yet to progress after 50 Years. If your broda is wrong, let him know he is wrong not supporting him.

So once again, i am in support of the Asian because the woman started the whole thing. The hypocrite of a woman went to edit her post. If she was right why did she edit her post? C'mon stop supporting what is wrong. Check the first page again, you wont see her post which he quoted.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Princephelar(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
samuel051:

I know common senses is not common but where u not born with a default settings?
so if ur friend comes to ur house and insults ur parents,u will let him walk away without a fight just becos he is saying the truth right?
Pls tell him. I tried using d same example but it seems hez jez born dt way
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by samuel051: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Princephelar:

Pls tell him. I tried using d same example but it seems hez jez born dt way
I just tire for d guy. wen we were little kids if we commit one atrocity or another and someone brings quarrel to our house,we all quarrel or fight with d person but immediately the person leaves,d kind cane ur body go chop dat day ehn,u no go try dat tin again,even d whole community come emulate us.u dare not take a fight to someone's house,highest u report or caution them.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by omonnakoda: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
samuel051:

This is not even about supporting a stranger. He insulted the whole nation and Nairaland. He could easily have insulted that person.
If he faed that person then it is between the two of them

There is no measure by which India is better than Nigeria. It is bigger and bigger in all those bad attributes that Nigeria has. Nigeria is if you like a mini India. Name it Leprosy ,child prostitution, or whatever they are number one. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD for it

GOOGLE

How can a country that has the greatest concentration of Human misery on earth be sounding off.

The person saying he said the truth is misguided. Do two wrongs make a right. Is that the way to redress his grievance. Do you start insulting the mother because the child insulted you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by smite(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish:

Sweets its not a serious fight... Having fun wit d voltrons. My message has been passed. Those guys who luv generalizing statements should quit doing it.

U know me na... wink

Respect Lady! You, akike and the other brave ladies really made my day!
I have been "liking" both of you comments...wish I could give multiple likes!
to those Nigerians butt licking....SHAME on you All!
unah go butt lick Ameriacan ass, Candanian ass, now nah Idian....soon you guys will butt lick a Kenyan ass.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by stonecoldcafe: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pheals:
bro no !!!! cry cry cry am not good in english ...i knw that ....the reasons are personal

Okay, I understand. What you have up there is not good at all. Humble yourself and see how you can work on it. It's never too late. Good luck.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
smite:

Respect Lady! You, akike and the other brave ladies really made my day!
I have been "liking" both of you comments...wish I could give multiple likes!
to those Nigerians butt licking....SHAME on you All!
unah go butt lick Ameriacan ass, Candanian ass, now nah Idian....soon you guys will butt lick a Kenyan ass.

Thanks Smite.. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Greene66:

I see u have problems reading and understanding what u read. I only responded on his rude remark to ladies generally.. " U ladies dress like trash". U are so quick to jump into his pants DAT u fail to understand y I responded to him.

U cannot generalize. Its a crime. If he had only said "SOME ladies dress like trash", all this would not come up.

Is this clear now or are u still confused?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Greene66:

That is what we call corruption and hypocrisy which is why Nigeria is yet to progress after 50 Years. If your broda is wrong, let him know he is wrong not supporting him.

So once again, i am in support of the Asian because the woman started the whole thing. The hypocrite of a woman went to edit her post. If she was right why did she edit her post? C'mon stop supporting what is wrong. Check the first page again, you wont see her post which he quoted.

I had to make bold what he said DAT caused my response cos u and ur moronic garlic luving colleagues chose to recite the alphabets instead of reading. Nothing in my post was edited f00l.

U went back to my post to justify ur stupidity but couldn't...then u came up with "she edited her post".. Smh..

Lastly..there is a diff BTW a hidden post and an edited post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by KingTom(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish:

I see u have problems reading and understanding what u read. I only responded on his rude remark to ladies generally.. " U ladies dress like trash". U are so quick to jump into his pants DAT u fail to understand y I responded to him.

U cannot generalize. Its a crime. If he had only said "SOME ladies dress like trash", all this would not come up.

Is this clear now or are u still confused?
she's fired up! I've never Seen you in this light. shocked well this is embarrassingly attractive :I

**grabs Vaseline**
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by godG: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
MsNas:

To add to what you wrote.

--Indian students are one of the most dishonest students you'll ever find in America.
--They come to grad school with stellar Statement of Purpose, great results, absolutely stunning test results but they fail in class woefully.
--All the professors know them to be cheaters. Hardly any semester goes by without them being involved in cheating and exam malpractice. They cheat in almost every exam, test or homework. They are always cheating.
--They are the worst people on earth to live with. They bring roaches and bedbugs everywhere they move into. Very dirty beings.
--They are always tricky and think they can outsmart you. Rent out a room to one and you'll see them bring in 5 squaters.
--They always smell like they haven't had a birth in days. extremely dirty.
--You'll see 15 grown Indian adults sharing a 2 bedroom apartment while only 2 two people signed the lease. Lying to the property owners.

I can go on and on. The idiot has the gall to come on a Nigerian forum and insult Nigerians and stupid Nigerians are edging him on. To the Nigerians who think those Indians are white, I sorry for you. Some of them are darker than us and it pains me that those idiots come to Nigerians and harrass our citizens. God help any Indian, Paki, Chinese or anybody I see anytime I visit Naija and tries that rubbish with me. angry

My thoughts! sad Make any Indian, Paki, Chinko, Nepali, etc. tell me nonsense for Nigeria... Those folks are nothing! Nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Pheals(f): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Welcomme:
U caused it. U were forming porch and a rich man' s daughter but ur write up reek of lies and dishonesty. To cap it all, u made so many grammatical blunders. Come on, 15k for stomach ache? Who does that? Who gives or collects such amount for just stomach ache? My advice for u is for u to b urself both online and offline. Stop forming wat u are not.
Would love to know u more. Can I hav ur contact?
bro I told the true story
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Pheals(f): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

Okay, I understand. What you have up there is not good at all. Humble yourself and see how you can work on it. It's never too late. Good luck.
thanks for the advice
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Tallesty1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
ogaofficer:
boss was unable to reach your site throughout today, what's up
It's down.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
KingTom:
she's fired up! I've never Seen you in this light. shocked well this is embarrassingly attractive :I

**grabs Vaseline**
embarassed

Lolz... I just tire for some ppl..
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by KingTom(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz... I just tire for some ppl..
don't mind the mumu jare. But mehn I want more of this let more people provoke you jare grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by habsydiamond(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pheals:
y?
if u have said u felt something when the doc was feeling ur stomach the doc won't have asked u to remove ur skirt but when u didn't feel the pain in the stomach region he now wanted to take a critical look at the punany lapuna region just to check for loosen bolt so that he can tighten the nut back u come dey vex. next time u have to be careful and vigilant why with male docs
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
KingTom:
don't mind the mumu jare. But mehn I want more of this let more people provoke you jare grin

grin cheesy.. Clown! Its cos of ppl like this that I'm mostly quiet on NL.. Everyone speaks English but not everyone understands it...

Howz ur weekend been jare? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by habsydiamond(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pheals:
y?
if u have said u felt something when the doc was feeling ur stomach the doc won't have asked u to remove ur skirt but when u didn't feel the pain in the stomach region he now wanted to take a critical look at the 'punany lapuna' region just to check for loosen bolt so that he can tighten the nut back u come dey vex. next time u have to be careful and vigilant why with male docs. Lolz
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish:

grin cheesy.. Clown! Its cos of ppl like this that I'm mostly quiet on NL.. Everyone speaks English but not everyone understands it...

Howz ur weekend been jare? cheesy
Weekend spent mostly in the ever depressing hospital. My dear that's the way to go about it, one was on my neck recently threatening to revoke my license I was like You wanna revoke it here on NL. Some people are more than foolish grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease / Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.