Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) (70652 Views)

What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service? / Buhari Suspends Tenure Policy In The Federal Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Xapio:
APCcccccccccccc Change grin cheesy grin .. Just watch as all the APC zombies avoid this thread. Miss Ruqayyat, you voted for change so, enjoy your change!
I would break my silence because of u. Make constructive criticism because we are all in it together. PDP is not the solution. so ask yourself is it not better to try something new. Einstein said madness is when u keep doing the same thing but expecting a different result. Apc or Buhari is not the source of her predicament its the character flaw that characterize our government (PDP or APC) that is the cause
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by ATERI(m): 1:25am On Feb 27, 2016
This should say something to all Nigerians abroad who are thinking of coming back to Buhari`s Nigeria. I said it before and I`m going to say it again: thank your creator if your source of income has nothing to do with Nigeria. The laws of the jungle continue to reign supreme in Nigeria, for the simple reason that Nigeria continues to be governed by the same set of hoodlums since the 70s. Good luck to this poor woman, she hasn`t wronged Nasarawa State, it`s Nasarawa State that has wronged her.

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 27, 2016
She miscalculated and big time.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by passey: 3:35am On Feb 27, 2016
If these are all the facts of the matter then ME I NO SEE ANY DISSING, CRITICISM, ABUSE OR INSULT IN HER POST. Just a honest question about what proactive measures were in place and a beautiful suggestion of public action to sensitize people about the problem. So where is the violation My state governor(Gombe) is an angel then because people not only criticize his government but also hurl personal invectives at him too and he does not even pay attention talk more of react. Wahala dey me country oooo
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by sbabimbola(f): 3:54am On Feb 27, 2016
The very day I noticed my boss on my social handle (Whatsapp)........ I stopped visiting the site.

Never mix work with pleasure.

Keep negative comments about your boss to yourself, even while discussing with people use your tongue to count your teeth.

#WorkPlacePolitics#
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Fime2000: 4:27am On Feb 27, 2016
dis is very very bad, just because she said d truth. why is it dt people dot like earing d truth.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by longayink: 4:53am On Feb 27, 2016
kallmemrB:
wow this is sad and pathetic....i dont see any criticism in what she wrote

We're in an era of semi-dictatorship under the present federal government, so the state government of Nasarawa copied dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Dynamite02: 4:56am On Feb 27, 2016
EteEdoho:
[s][/s]I leave you with this; .
At the end of the day can the "good men" say the truth/take action and get total support from the masses? Try it and watch how everyone will turn their back on you. Imagine in a compound where everyone decide to bypass their meter and you choose to do otherwise ....take it that you have just made yourself their enemy.

Someone decides to take action by reporting an act of examination malpractice to invigilator/supervisor.....it is that same supervisor that will rat the informant out and watch how that so called "service to humanity" will turn against you...instead of fellow Nigerians asking "why would anyone cheat during exams" they'll be asking "why would you report in the first place?" "You are wicked for not being your brothers keeper"
Nigerians are allergic to honesty .(Very few honest individuals and they are suffering)
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by alexlee50: 5:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Never diss your Employer.
Were you expecting them to clap for you, without a godfather you just committed career sucide. For crying out loud this is nigeria not europe.
Hope you get a new job soon.
it is not a problem of Nigeria, it is the problem of APC, they hate criticism

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Veenopzy: 5:38am On Feb 27, 2016
This is absolute rubbish, where is the civil union in this matter? Since when has there been bondage over expressing your opinion and not debasing ones at that.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Nobody is saying that is right.
The reality is this is naija and we have a long way to go, we will get there but we must not be faster than our time or else you will be used as the sacrificial lamb just like the lady.

all u had to do is to stand for what is right and condemn the injustice metted out to the lady in question, not fence-sitting and rationalizing.

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Onyiido: 6:02am On Feb 27, 2016
ziccoit:

NLC that has been dining and wining with the government. NLC was dead and buried after the reign of Oshiomole.
They are also dinning where money speaks for them only. What do u expect before?
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by peak115: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2016
For me she is lucky. Who knows what would have happen to her while taking care of patience in an environment where she cannot be taken care of. Her speaking up might as well force the authority to do something that will not put her colleagues in danger. So is win/win situation for her.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by delishpot: 6:18am On Feb 27, 2016
Well, she for write that message to the governor instead of on social media. Then call a small group to visit govt house and make a plea and if all fails come on social media to cry out.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Smooyis(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2016
I feel for you. I just hope that there is something I can do for you. Don't lose hope keep believing there is light at the end of the tunnel.

In addition be wary of your friends. Someone close to you must have reported this case to the government. Watch and pray.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by jimmy101231(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2016
freedom o speech I guarantee you freedom after speech I cant assure you
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by glossy6(f): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Well, it's not new. MTN sacked my junior brother 5 years ago based on what he posted here on nairaland
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by rafcrown(m): 6:42am On Feb 27, 2016
There should be Real EMPLOYMENT TRIBUNAL IN NIGERIA.PROCEED TO THE COURT immediately.UNLAWFUL DISMISSAL AND CLAIM 1 BILLION NAIRA.CONGRATS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Btruth: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2016
She should forward this to VP Osinbajo. This country is in a mess. Let her uses the VP twitter handle.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by BayLord01(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
Where's labor congress when you need them
Labor congress is a scam, their leader only want to make money through protest and round table discussion
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2016
engrkenny:

all u had to do is to stand for what is right and condemn the injustice metted out to the lady in question, not fence-sitting and rationalizing.
I gave a practical advice,
Standing for what is right when you cant do anything about it cant help any body.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by fogunloto: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Well... Anyways...this is not my real face ooo
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by aewhydot: 7:05am On Feb 27, 2016
Tell her 2 go read 48 laws of power most especially "law 1". She messed up real bad
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by saintkel(m): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2016
rheether:
Always say good things about your employee. Even if he or she is lucifer.
Baby pls pick my calls
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by loomer: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Never diss your Employer.
Were you expecting them to clap for you, without a godfather you just committed career sucide. For crying out loud this is nigeria not europe.
Hope you get a new job soon.

Even for Europe them go still sack her
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Exponental(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Congrats Ruqqayat.... I see this as a stepping stone for u. Build on this, the world awaits u. I will be waiting to hear your transformation news.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2016
loomer:

Even for Europe them go still sack her
Don't mind those people bashing me, they just want to paint the Federal government bad, forgetting it was a state government thing. If she was wise she would have used an alter ego
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by loomer: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Don't mind those people bashing me, they just want to paint the Federal government bad, forgetting it was a state government thing. If she was wise she would have used an alter ego

Anyway, her loss will be another person's gain.

This na one reason I dey make sure I know wetin I dey post for social media.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2016
loomer:

Anyway, her loss will be another person's gain.

This na one reason I dey make sure I know wetin I dey post for social media.
Not just social media, electronic media, I can give you passwords to all my sites and you wont have idea on what i can do, everyone wants to claim fake celebrity these days
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2016
There is freedom oof speech.. but freedom after speech may not be guaranteed.. that's wat happened to her.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by loomer: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Not just social media, electronic media, I can give you passwords to all my sites and you wont have idea on what i can do, everyone wants to claim fake celebrity these days

God dey sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos / Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo) / Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.