Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) (70650 Views)

What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service? / Buhari Suspends Tenure Policy In The Federal Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by DaBullIT(m): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2016
iF YOU SAID they lack a real leader , i would have agreed with you
BayLord01:
Labor congress is a scam, their leader only want to make money through protest and round table discussion
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Frankiss44(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2016
ProElite:

Al-Makura defected from the PDP after losing the primary elections for the Nasarawa Governor competition.[5] Al-Makura was elected Governor of Nasarawa State, Nigeria on 26 April 2011, running on the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) ticket.[1] He defeated the incumbent governor, Aliyu Akwe-Doma of the PDP.

Why all these sermon? Does it change the fact that AL Makura has been infected by the APC wicked virus? He couldn't have tried this on the platform of PDP. One thing you can't take away from PDP as bad as they may seem is their tolerance for criticism. Sadly you can't say the same for APC. They entered criticizing everything from the last government, but as soon as they came on board, the next thing we heard was a plan to ban social media activities.

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Flyingngel(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=EteEdoho post=43283090][s][/s]Yes we know,an average African has been forced to belief that nothing good can happen in Africa except in Europe,US and Asia. But i must say,with this post of yours,you are either a primary school pupil,or a subhuman.

Masses i see u oooo.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Frankiss44(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2016
omolola15:

It happens everywhere. Even in private sectors.

Tell that to yourself if it makes you feel good. This is not a private sector, this is a democratic government in place. What is bad is bad and saying it doesn't make you less human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by mrkings84(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Buhari pls bring back our corruption. We like d way things were wen we were corrupt

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by omolola15(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Frankiss44:

Tell that to yourself if it makes you feel good. This is not a private sector, this is a democratic government in place. What is bad is bad and saying it doesn't make you less human.

I said it happens everywhere. I don't remember saying it's right. Please don't quote me if you don't understand me.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by masqot(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
She's too naive. Hasn't she read the Civil Service Rule? You can't criticise the govt that employs you. If you have to do that, you need to follow the proper channel and not turn yourself to a partisan civil servant. She's a state counsel for godness sake: I expect her to be more informed. Not just making flimsy comments all around online social media.
My advice for her is to take legal action and hand the case over to human rights activists because her statement wasn't so harsh. Perhaps, she might have some luck. However, she should not forget civil service bureaucracy.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by ojkalito(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Never diss your Employer.
Were you expecting them to clap for you, without a godfather you just committed career sucide. For crying out loud this is nigeria not europe.
Hope you get a new job soon.
be it naija or Europe speak d truth regardless of d consequence coz ur doing ur generation 2 come a greater good than saving just ur job
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Being a Legal practitioner it is an opportunity for u to proof your worth,it is time for u to shine,go into private practice u are a professional.Gods grace,we will soon celebrate u
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
ojkalito:
be it naija or Europe speak d truth regardless of d consequence coz ur doing ur generation 2 come a greater good than saving just ur job
There is a time for everything,
Someone can call a president fool and get arrested another will call the same president fool and not only get rewarded but applauded.
Speaking the truth in whatever e situation is laudable but remember there are consequences and those consequences might not always be favourable. Sometimes is better to fight from a distance than being a sacrificial lamb and the battle will still be lost.
I maintain that lady was naive and that message can be passed in better ways. The world is not a perfect place.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Frankiss44:

Why all these sermon? Does it change the fact that AL Makura has been infected by the APC wicked virus? He couldn't have tried this on the platform of PDP. One thing you can't take away from PDP as bad as they may seem is their tolerance for criticism. Sadly you can't say the same for APC. They entered criticizing everything from the last government, but as soon as they came on board, the next thing we heard was a plan to ban social media activities.
I believe el rufia was praised for criticising the past regime or how was obasanjo treated when he wrote to Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Carter4luv(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dis country hates pple who say d truth. D lies of APC CHANGE CAUSES HOTNESS AND ECONOMY DECREASE.....
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by izutex007(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Never diss your Employer.
Were you expecting them to clap for you, without a godfather you just committed career sucide. For crying out loud this is nigeria not europe.
Hope you get a new job soon.

if only she posted the last paragraph... The story would have been different.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

angry undecided

Kilo tun de bayi? undecided
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

Kilo tun de bayi? undecided

kinla ni angry wen will u apologize for my ban u instigated
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

kinla ni angry wen will u apologize for my ban u instigated

Which ban? Are you high? angry
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by ojkalito(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

There is a time for everything,
Someone can call a president fool and get arrested another will call the same president fool and not only get rewarded but applauded.
Speaking the truth in whatever e situation is laudable but remember there are consequences and those consequences might not always be favourable. Sometimes is better to fight from a distance than being a sacrificial lamb and the battle will still be lost.
I maintain that lady was naive and that message can be passed in better ways. The world is not a perfect place.
what do you know about REVOLUTION?are you the type that trades your career for a bribepeople die whether the cause they are fighting for is actualized or not,it is a matter of whether you can withstand what comes with your action or go cowardice on your belief...every action leaves a foot print for others to follow...many died for the liberation of Blacks in the US but didn't live to enjoy the freedom so i refuse to accept the way you think...like i said it is for the GREATER GOOD if only you do know what that means...Cheers

IF I MAY ASK WHAT BETTER WAYS ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT-no score here really
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
ojkalito:
what do you know about REVOLUTION?are you the type that trades your career for a bribepeople die whether the cause they are fighting for is actualized or not,it is a matter of whether you can withstand what comes with your action or go cowardice on your belief...every action leaves a foot print for others to follow...many died for the liberation of Blacks in the US but didn't live to enjoy the freedom so i refuse to accept the way you think...like i said it is for the GREATER GOOD if only you do know what that means...Cheers

IF I MAY ASK WHAT BETTER WAYS ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT-no score here really
And you feel you know people like me,
If you want to attack an organisation dont work for the organisation except you are paid to critical analyse that institution.
The only way she would have gotten away with this is if she waa a member of a strong industrial union or she has a high ranking godfather
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

Which ban? Are you high? angry

see am not ur mate. mind the d way u talk to me if u dont want me to get mad at u angry what rubbish
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

see am not ur mate. mind the d way u talk to me if u dont want me to get mad at u angry what rubbish

Excuse me? Please tell me something I don't know.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

Excuse me? Please tell me something I don't know.

jeko rie pe undecided
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

jeko rie pe undecided

Jeki ori tie na pe undecided
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

Jeki ori tie na pe undecided

Sho gbadun i be ur mate??,
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

My dear, I dont know how old you are or if you have worked for a government of multi national company. The bosses hate public critique. Except you belong to a union that has hold on the organisation you work for, forget forming activist.
That lady was naive, Has she never heard of animosity, I maintain she should have used an alter ego to channel her concerns.
Taking her case to Facebook wont help her either, she has a senator she can petition, we have civil liberty organisations that can help her. While looking for fame, remember its a package deal.

I understand now. Alternative and anonymous channels would have been better.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

Sho gbadun i be ur mate??,

Ask Google!
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

Ask Google!

i go dey help u pile am up till ur cup full undecided then i do the needful angry
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:04am On Feb 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

I understand now. Alternative and anonymous channels would have been better.
Daz my lady
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2016
searchiing4love:

i go dey help u pile am up till ur cup full undecided then i do the needful angry

Alright! cool
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Trendishine: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2016
kuuljay:
There is freedom of speech every where but freedom after speech cannot be guaranteed, she is very stupid knowing very well the kind of society we live in,this is not America it's just an ugly fact,i have a friend who worked for etisalat and the day they discovered she has an extra mtn Sim her appointment was terminated,sadly they will not state why they sacked you they simply tell you your services are no longer required so it will be hard for you even in court,dont just run your mouth on social media thinking it's a faceless medium, at list to protect your job,even FBI spy on their citizens on social media if you talk anyhow especially on national security they will frame you up and pick you up.people should be careful on social media
.i condemn the state govt though but I think she is not smart
my friend being smart is it keeping away and playing blind from the truth so u can keep enjoying that ur petty one naira dat ur demonic system is giving u especially wen it involves human lives and the blood of other ppl.? its pathetic this days that insensitivity , wickedness n gross treachery has poison the soul of many nigerians that they even judge n find fault in ppl who hv even been sensitive enough 2 speak the truth atleast 4 humans like them. even the victim whom because of his predicament she atleast rose to speak not even in physical protest (which is wat a case like dis deserves across d federation) but her feelings and remark on facebook. even for the voiceless voice of the victim. n yet wat most nigerians wld do is come here and blame her. tufiakwa. now i understand wen they say a ppl deserve the kind of government they get. kai. some are even comparing nigeria 2 america. n that if she tot this was america. n yet many of them are wanting a society that wld be as civilised as america or europe. maybe that kind of society wld fall from heaven. wit out deliberate effort. the little one the young lady has risen to say. some one wld come out and say shes not smart. boy, define being smart.? u do not even know if there is a bigger job awaiting her n someone can hear of this , get furious n get her a bigger job or even give hear a loan or grant 2 start her own business..dat kind of job in such careless , insensitive n callous nassarawa state civil service is it a kind of job a human being wld wanna do from his or her heart? considering the disdain and impunity practiced. go there n know how many are suffering in silence. n yet we are not looking or talking about the demons who are responsible for all that. yet want to condenm someone whos heart has been filled wit such pain due to the loss of life of one of her colleuge , a situation she felt wld have been avoided if the state service was responsible n on top of that such insensitive n demonic impunity was still commited by thesame nassarawa govt. yet many are not seeing this, neglecting if they too cld be victims (i dnt wish anybody dat). nigerians make una get sense. una smartness is foolishness to God
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by kuuljay(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Trendishine:
my friend being smart is it keeping away and playing blind from the truth so u can keep enjoying that ur petty one naira dat ur demonic system is giving u especially wen it involves human lives and the blood of other ppl.? its pathetic this days that insensitivity , wickedness n gross treachery has poison the soul of many nigerians that they even judge n find fault in ppl who hv even been sensitive enough 2 speak the truth atleast 4 humans like them. even the victim whom because of his predicament she atleast rose to speak not even in physical protest (which is wat a case like dis deserves across d federation) but her feelings and remark on facebook. even for the voiceless voice of the victim. n yet wat most nigerians wld do is come here and blame her. tufiakwa. now i understand wen they say a ppl deserve the kind of government they get. kai. some are even comparing nigeria 2 america. n that if she tot this was america. n yet many of them are wanting a society that wld be as civilised as america or europe. maybe that kind of society wld fall from heaven. wit out deliberate effort. the little one the young lady has risen to say. some one wld come out and say shes not smart. boy, define being smart.? u do not even know if there is a bigger job awaiting her n someone can hear of this , get furious n get her a bigger job or even give hear a loan or grant 2 start her own business..dat kind of job in such careless , insensitive n callous nassarawa state civil service is it a kind of job a human being wld wanna do from his or her heart? considering the disdain and impunity practiced. go there n know how many are suffering in silence. n yet we are not looking or talking about the demons who are responsible for all that. yet want to condenm someone whos heart has been filled wit such pain due to the loss of life of one of her colleuge , a situation she felt wld have been avoided if the state service was responsible n on top of that such insensitive n demonic impunity was still commited by thesame nassarawa govt. yet many are not seeing this, neglecting if they too cld be victims (i dnt wish anybody dat). nigerians make una get sense. una smartness is foolishness to God
loooool you sound like someone who is still in the labour market,i am a federal civil servant and still a business man and also a hardcore critic of my govt but I do it smartly meaning you can't catch me off guard, now that's being smart,criticising your direct employer openly is dumb simple
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by Trendishine: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
kuuljay:
loooool you sound like someone who is still in the labour market,i am a federal civil servant and still a business man and also a hardcore critic of my govt but I do it smartly meaning you can't catch me off guard, now that's being smart,criticising your direct employer openly is dumb simple
pls teach us how 2 be a hard core critic of ur government smartly as u claim n produce a result n hw much result have u produced since u became a smart hardcore critic of ur govnt.. lol.. nigerians. always wanting 2 eat their cakes n still pamper it..n still claim to be interested n sympathetic to the plight of their fellow citizens..wen their slightest significant presence cannot be noticed. as they continue wit their continual routine of status quo. its exactly in thesame shackles the labour union has chained its self. in the story of critizing smartly..critizing smartly a brutal, demonic government that has never n wld neva take u serious. knowing u ar under the spell of that dier petty cash n the little opportunity of runs u get in that office. so u think in ur wildest dreams this demons are not aware?. so u think in ur wildest dreams, they are not aware that u are wanting 2 critisice them smartly. n thats how far n the highest u can go because u ar catious of the next tin they wld wanna do. so they bite hard wit their impunity, that endangers most of your lives even 2 d point of some ones life that was lost. yet d critizing smartly, wyl d cycle continues.. my broda i know whr u are coming 4rm, but frm my opinion, that lady have not done anytin so crazy dat wld deserve that letter. rather she has been so far been victimised n she cld as far as sue.. that totally depicts a criminal nasarawa state civil service and an insecured one. n their terminating that ladies appointment have totally opened their nyash n notting can cover it. the lady wld continue wit her life yea. but nasarawa state civil service wld remain in the news n everyone behind it, 4 the wrong reasons.
Re: Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:16am On Feb 29, 2016
The way i see it, the fact that she got fired would mean she is even more free to criticize the states government inactivity against things that take lives, yes she maybe didn't go around in the best of ways but Lassa is a serious issue and if medical practitioner died from it's cause and nothing is been said about the disease then it is someones right to speak, i know this is hard but if we really want change, we must be willing to sometimes stand up for it. let us create awareness, i expected that people would have created an awareness thread on the matter but as usual we all push it to other parties to do it for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos / Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo) / Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.