Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash (69998 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife / AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by nbright: 5:56am On Feb 27, 2016
sad angry angry angry
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2016
I don't have much to say but my upload down there...#simple

Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 27, 2016
eyeview:
When couples in the name of being celebrities are more interested on putting up a fake front on social media than building the foundations and substance of their homefront. I remember how monalise chinda was in her first marriage constantly posting 'loving pix' and messages of her and her hubby almost on a daily basis till the marriage crashed and the gory details that followed showed that they never really had a day of peace nd love.
So why the media facade? Personally,if I see a woman or man constantly brodcasting her love or relationship for the world to see(especially when they live in the same house),I get worried.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by Shegebanti007: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2016
WHO CARES? THERE PALABA.
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by Chinwem(f): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2016
glossy6:

See d woman face ghan e be like Olumide and Don Jazzy arrangement.

Who are they fooling?
Can that be her crush and yet she looks like a chief mourner. Haba!

Maybe it is part of the comedy sha

Lol
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by babamadiba(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2016
bunmioguns:
undecided

How will this make Nairalanders to patronize my data business

undecided
as long as it aint fake like some other cats do
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by mary36(f): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2016
Celebrities should no that marriage is nt a place of business, is ordain from God, marriage is not bed of roses an there's no marriage that is problem free it takes mature mind to handle the afairs of marriage as a lady before geting yourself involve in any marriage u should understand that the growth of your home lies in your hand if you want it to crouble it will if you also want it to suceed it will
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by xtervaganza(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2016
If una wan break up make u fxck off abeg

The girk na ashewo and ay sef de beat am. Both are idiots
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2016
How will this improve Zoogeria?
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by Rajjah(f): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2016
Gidoka:
It looks arranged.... AY's reputation is at stake. grin grin
u wikid man.... Lol
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by danduchi(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2016
LexMacquin:

If only you spent more time observing your vocabulary...

Your English is pathetic bro! cry
common didn't tell you it could be a typing error... Wawa
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by oshaosha2014(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Men, your words are solid. You are dangerously right.

eyeview:
When couples in the name of being celebrities are more interested on putting up a fake front on social media than building the foundations and substance of their homefront. I remember how monalise chinda was in her first marriage constantly posting 'loving pix' and messages of her and her hubby almost on a daily basis till the marriage crashed and the gory details that followed showed that they never really had a day of peace nd love.
So why the media facade? Personally,if I see a woman or man constantly brodcasting her love or relationship for the world to see(especially when they live in the same house),I get worried.

1 Like

Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by karrengold(f): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2016
may God help them
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by Gidoka(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2016
Rajjah:
u wikid man.... Lol

Yes na, see the way AY dey shine teeth like who win award... grin
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by Saintyval: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Ay is dat ur wifetrust me even ur mum is prettier dan her ;DAy is dat ur wifetrust me even ur mum is prettier dan her
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by ClintonDal(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Gidoka:
It looks arranged.... AY's reputation is at stake. grin grin
May God forgive you.
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by Came: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
This AY wife has never been happy , she just dey pretend . Money can't buy all things indeed.
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by Enahi(f): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
seriously the lady looks tired and very unhappy.
She should better ask for a divorce before Ay chokes her to death.

Ay please give her some breathing space will ya, the pictures has justified every rumour that all is not well in your marriage.
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by Gidoka(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
ClintonDal:

May God forgive you.

tnx
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
danduchi:
common didn't tell you it could be a typing error... Wawa

Well! except that! Lol!
Re: Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash by joeybankz: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2016
AY And Mabel At AMVCA 2016
Prior to this award ceremony we have heard of the rift between the celebrity couple, comedian AY and Mabel his beautiful wife.
The news of their separation went like wild fire when a blogger Stella revealed in one of her blog post that AY’s beautiful wife Mabel had packed out of their apartment. The blogger revealed that AY’s wife practically moved all her belonging out of the house and that the house is under locks, while AY was busy with a movie shot in the US.

http://www.prestnaija.com/ay-mabel-amvca-2016/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) / Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.