Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (24372 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by samsick: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2006
@gbadex:U made a mistake dude Ruggedman didn't win a Kora award he was only nominated 4 Best West African Male which was picked by Sunny Neji aiight and get something right Modenine is not arrogant he only has an attitude that only Eedris Abdulkareem can boast of.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2006
lotta peopel talk about mode 9 being arrogant, well that has been confirmed a few times by media, also Sauce kid being arrogant is one thats not true, everyone tends to agree he's a cool kid, especially the peopel that claim they knw him, or met him,

no opinions on character sha, jus music and the music will sell itself,

@ christino- if u liek take 2 months, jus be rea lwith urself! and if u no send, then u jus no send abi, that one no really mean say, u feel me?!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by gbadex1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2006
@samsick,

did i make that mistake? My bad. But my point was dat rugged gave props to kennis music despite the beef.

@ that mode9 groupie, kaydee:

pls, at what point did i ever say saucekid is better than mode9? Go through my posts, and then see for yourself whether i said anything like that. You know, that's what makes me sick of u mode9 groupies. If someone says anything contrary to what u mofos perceive about mode9, u start making sh*tty imaginary statements that piss the living F about out of me. <angry>
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2006
ehn, this guy give u punchin, oya dapada, return mail for him oh! lol
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by kaydee(m): 12:29am On Nov 18, 2006
@ Gbade.X
I neva said u is tha one.I replied ur post and i was re-acting to anotha post.Why u takin this ish personal?U free to believe anythin u wanna believe but don't tryna change me.We all got freedom of expression.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2006
Mode9 is arrogant, but that doesnt mean he's not a good lyricist, and for Saucekid, the guy dey try, he just reminds me of Lloyd Banks when he raps, he's ok but men Mode 9 is oooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2006
bone oh, sauce kid is ooooooooooooooooook toooooo oh, menawhile, lloyd banks don dey fall off, that hard shit he used to bring, e be like say, him don dey switch writers, Sauce doesnt sound liek that,
i'll tell u who mode 9 sound like to me, KRS, abi i lie?
i no lie oh!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by Christino(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2006
Sauce kid has a future, but I must confess he sounds like dem G-Unitters, not bad after all. Just some 50cent species embarassed
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2006
na lie, g unitters ke?
sauce kid sounds like sound sultan, howz that for lolz?
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by Christino(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2006
Okay, so who does he rap like?

Them QB connection?

Most new rappers rap like someone i've heard before, so tell me who he raps like, cos that's not an original style for sure!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2006
that was a joke, u know even get am, kai!.
sha sauce kid doesnt sound liek anyone ive hear.d, of course every now and then. one might remind u of someone, or something someone else already said but to me, its original enough to cop!
feel me!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by Christino(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2006
Maybe I need to hear more tracks from him, but that one, he was more like Lloyd Banks than Buck.

Send me another. Man I don listen to tracks my head dey spin, don't wanna go into details you don't need to know.

NEXT!!!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2006
omo see order from chirstino sha, ma guy, i no be marketer oh,
u want songs, go listen for the guy website!
if that one too much for u, then, call it skingo,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 1:50am On Nov 28, 2006
bY THE wAY, I JUS FOUND OUT, THE GUY THAT OPENED THIS TOPIC, WHERE DI U GET UR SOURCES FROM OH? COZ ITSA BIG LIE, SAUCE KID DID NOT BOW TO MODE 9, THERE'S BEEN NO PUBLICATINOS ON THAT AT ALL. IF IT WAS TRUE IM SURE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS WILL CARRY IT, U A IN A POSITION TO REVEAL UR SOURCE NOW!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2007
God Punish Bad people, may them run down,
Amen
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by justme3(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2007
'Modenine is king of nigerian rap'- dats a big joke.Sauce kid is better anyday
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by ov: 12:18am On May 16, 2007
abeg make una no vex oooooooo! WHO IS SAUCE KID? I've been listening to mode 9 like 4ever. i even got his 2albums on my phone. but if you all saying sauce kids is tighter men pls were can i get his album? PLEASE. but i still feel mode 9 is da bomb. the best only associate with the best and thats why papilo is doing a duet with mode9 cus he is the best
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by chukky76(m): 7:19am On May 16, 2007
here you guys go again raising another young lads hopes. saucekid and your fans you guys should let up.
let people discover you as a hot new artist and not as the fool that claimed to be better than modenine.

now ov is going to rush to his bootleg vendor, buy your mixtape and puke all over his home theatre when he listens to the guy supposedly better than modenine.

list of my fav idiots
one idiot that said on stv that 300 was a better movie than braveheart
saucekid-- who thinks he's better than modenine.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2007
chukky you have to be the biggst sauce kid fan on the internet,
well said! carry on
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by gbadex1(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2007
lmao @ skingo! cheesy. chukky76 sure was getting his titties all up in a twist when he made that post of his. hehe. . .dude needs some anti-depressants cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by point45(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2007
bowing, giving props, whats the difference man?its all about showing respect, anyway i think the true answer to all this lies with sauce who of course would tell you he was bowing.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by PoDeep(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2007
He didn't bow, he just repented from his prodigy.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by kaydee(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2007
Po Deep:

He didn't bow, he just repented from his prodigy.
grin grin grin grin
point45:

bowing, giving props, whats the difference man?its all about showing respect, anyway i think the true answer to all this lies with sauce who of course would tell you he was bowing.

Same nii
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by PoDeep(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2007
Same kó.
He prolly did it to shut some mouths up. OR cos he realized his b*tch-move on mode9 had kinda backfired & so has to appear to be correctin' himself whereas its just a way of layin' low or just to let peops know he's not hatin' but was just tryin' out a publicity stunt dat flopp'd in d end.
We could relate this to d ruggedman/keke kenny beef. When keke had to present dat best hiphop act award to him at one NMA.
Keke had to swallow pride and hype him a bit on stage in d name of diplomacy.
So dats really what its all about, DIPLOMACY.
Imagine sauce dissin' 9 just afta coppin' 4 awards(kiss-ass awards anyway). Folks woulda been lyk: "bloody hata! Enemy of progress! Which one u don win?!" & so d kid had to stay diplomatic to avoid such sh**.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by chiogo(f): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2007
lmao @topic. anywayz, idk who saucekid is , but mode nine is d real sucka among naija artistes and smone is bowin' to him.lmao. that means d saucekid must really suck too. no be only bow, what of salute? lmao. sucka-holics no offense to anyone, pls.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by gbadex1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2007
Lol, that's one way of looking at it. Diplomacy is the keyword here, something mode9 nutsuckers wouldn't want to admit. Most times we often forget it's all about the media and publicity. The only thing i don't agree with is calling sauce and ghetto's diss a bitch move. How the Bleep was that a bitch move? There was friction in the studio between the trio, shit didn't go down well, hence the bloody diss
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by point45(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2007
nothing personal but if you cant drop the truth because of unnecessary sentiments attached to losing an educating bout then i suggest you not even post comments again, you should be able to tell the truth instead of hating, your whole life shouldnt be about taking 9 out cos all he ever did was place non achieving mediocritical a**holes on the world scene
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by gbadex1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2007
Oh gee, another Mode 9 groupie-luv clownie to the rescue! Surely Kaydee musta been the forerunner. Hmm. . .lemme see - kaydee's John the Baptist, you are J.C cheesy

quit yapping about sentimental attachments since you are as biased as most, if not everyone on thread discussing. . .
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by PoDeep(m): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2007
It was a bitchmove cos it was for publicity just like ruggedman's bitchmove on eedris. Ruggedman fans are always like "he did it for hiphop" meanwhile OJB said in an interview on mbi dat it was all planned. Ojb was wit kenny as at then so after lacin' rugged d ehen beat, they both went to see kenny to tell him it wasn't a deliberate diss but just for entertainment. Kenny objected but rugged still wanted to air d track. Ojb washed his hands clean & d beef ensued btwn kenny & rugged
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by gbadex1(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2007
@ kaydee,

my bad fo' ever dissing, 2 l.u.v bro.

@ Po Deep:

so we can conclusively say, most if not all disses are bitch moves since they are only an avenue at cheap publicity via the media? Like i said once, it's all about the media and publicity. I diss you, i watch how u react to the diss. you diss me back, shit. . .who didn't love a fight back in secondary school days? A student screams, "A and B are racking on the school field!". Now tell me, won't that generate more attention than the Status Quo?
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by PoDeep(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2007
I wouldn't make a bitchmove as a rapper unless I've got 3 albums out & I'm still broke.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2007
Sauce ki baba over mode9
anyday and anytime
just leave it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Phyno – Financial Woman Ft. P'square (Video) / Laycon - HipHop feat. Deshinor (Official Video) / Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.