Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Federal Civil Service Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Jobs (6433 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Jobs At Abuja / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Jobs by Togan: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2009
I just learnt that the federal civil service wil soon emberk on mass employment of graduates.does anyone in the house hav the same information,and when is it taking place?
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by ifyeve1(f): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2009
no and where did u get the information
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by ReachRich(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2009
I have been waiting for their recruitmnet. I obtained the form early last year and i've not heard anything since then.
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by dolawise: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2009
When last did you google it. I think that will help.
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by surofsu(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ ReachRich: where can one obtain the form sef? Any other info would be useful, pls
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by Olusanami: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]Pls I really need the federal work,pls house,any info kindly inform me.This is my email address:Smileatmeadeposi@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by Justiceme(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
Federal Civil Service Forms can be gotten in the Federal Civil SERVICE Commission Zone 3, Abuja near Customs Office.

The mass recruitment into the Federal Civil Service will be advertised as soon as the commission is ready for the recruitment exercise.
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by santrex(f): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2009
pls hw do i know when they start recruiting
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by hussyhassy: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2009
abeg try and update us as soon as they start recruiting cos the wahala for private job is 3 much at least we need job that will give us time and rest ,nairalanders pls lets keep our eyes open and get all informations to d forum may God bless us all.AMEN. lipsrsealed
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by smlafolabi1: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2009
House if you need the form I have a brother who can help you get it down to lagos instead of wasting money and time to Abuja to get it.
my number is 08032888265.
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by santrex(f): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2009
pls and pls i need this job desperately. guys always keep us informed
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by mckea(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2009
pls update with information wen anything comes up. federal is the best to work with
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by ogecynthia: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2009
guy's if i should vow, please i need it more than any other person, forget about phone number test me where to come for the form in Lagos instead of going to Abuja.

Oge
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by jimga(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2009
shocked
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by jegury(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
grin please , as soon as the form is out , kindly update me. this is my e-mail. duduwolex2000 at yahoo.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by santrex(f): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2009
the form is available. u can always get it btw 10am to 12pm everyday at federal civil cervice commission opposite custom offfice wuse 3 abj
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by ifey1900: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2009
wats d salary of dis civil service guys any1
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by hussyhassy: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
its true wooooooooo,i need 2 knw 2 plus all entittlement for a start. grin grin grin
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by ifey1900: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
can i ask u all a question please
do u think companies in nigeria pay people that study abroad better or not
this is an argument between a friend and i
so please opinions ma people
and how much is elect/elect engineers paid on the avaerage please
Re: Federal Civil Service Jobs by lukesh56: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2009
You have to be at the commission in abuja to obtain the form. You will be asked to present the original copy of you NYSC cert or EXception and the certificate of origin before you cn be given the form.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Navy Past Question And Answer / Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) / Massive Nestle Recruitment For Graduate Nutrition Advisors In Jos, Lagos, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.