Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

#MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) (21324 Views)

IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike / Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by Yeyegist(f): 2:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has called on Miss Nigeria 2015, Miss Pamela Peter-Vigboro to serve as a worthy Ambassador of the state in the international arena. Speaking when he received the Miss Nigeria 2015 at the Government House, Port Harcourt on Friday, Governor Wike urged her to live as role model to youths in the promotion of peace.

He said that the state government will support her in carrying out her duties as a beauty queen. The governor said the Rivers State Government will formerly host the Miss Nigeria 2015 Winner, Miss Pamela Peter-Vigboro, calling on her to emulate another indigene of the state, former Miss World, Agbani Darego.

He directed the State Ministry of Culture and Tourism to support Miss Pamela Peter-Vigboro in actualising the her pet project during her reign. Earlier, Miss Nigeria 2015, Miss Pamela Peter-Vigborosaid she was in the state to present herself to the governor as an indigene who has won a coveted crown.

She congratulated the governor on his victory at the polls and urged him to support her pet project targeted at the youths.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor,
26th February, 2016

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/wike-calls-on-miss-nigeria-2015-to-be.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by Gossiplover: 2:54am On Feb 27, 2016
She no too fine here

1 Like

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 27, 2016
My sis who is "after three" now even set pass am. Miss Nigeria my foot. Mtcheewundecided

2 Likes

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 3:28am On Feb 27, 2016
And so what?

Infact. When will Buhari receive Olajumoke?

5 Likes

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by Lekan111(m): 3:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Miss Nigeria Including the 36states Congrat to her 1 out of 170millions

2 Likes

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by mercenary: 3:30am On Feb 27, 2016
The guy above me should go and die... The judges said she the most beautiful woman in Nigeria for now... Why ur so called after 2 sister no go contest? Bad belle.

7 Likes

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 3:30am On Feb 27, 2016
SirJeffry:
My sis who is "after three" now even set pass am. Miss Nigeria my foot. Mtcheewundecided
weda ur foot or ur head.. She is MISS NAIJA... Ur 'after 8 and to 4' sisters no fit collect am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 3:31am On Feb 27, 2016
mercenary:
The guy above me should go and die... The judges said she the most beautiful woman in Nigeria for now... Why ur so called after 2 sister no go contest? Bad belle
I tire oh..... MI said bad belle is allowed...
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by mercenary: 3:34am On Feb 27, 2016
SirJeffry:
Bros let me try 2 explain again... Her crown means she's more beautiful than ur mum, ur aunty, ur sister, ur babe, ur wife, ur daughter even ur niece... I know it really hard but just try and deal with it... Bad belle

7 Likes

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 3:34am On Feb 27, 2016
SirJeffry:
picture of ur 'after three' sister or she is the bread seller version of olajumoke...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by CHIEFCLETUS: 3:37am On Feb 27, 2016
see Wike hand a bag over to the girl and its all over news. There was a time people look forward to collecting bags from politicians. Its no longer in fashion to do so, unless you want end up in kirikiri. Gov has immunity, you are on your own if EFCC long nose smell something fishy. Buhari is not smiling!
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by tpiar: 3:41am On Feb 27, 2016
I actually cant make head or tail of the write up.

something there says international, few sentences later you see pet projects targeted at the youths.

are the projects in question targeted at international youths?

1 Like

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 27, 2016
mercenary:
Bros let me try 2 explain again... Her crown means she's more beautiful than ur mum, ur aunty, ur sister, ur babe, ur wife, ur daughter even ur niece... I know it really hard but just try and deal with it... Bad belle
wtf. Now you got me cracking. Nairaland dey sweet to dey type rubbish atimes.grin

1 Like

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by tpiar: 3:49am On Feb 27, 2016
mercenary:
Bros let me try 2 explain again... Her crown means she's more beautiful than my mum, my aunty, my sister, my babe, my wife, my daughter even my niece... I know it really hard but I will just try and deal with it... I am Bad belle

as your moniker says, you are mercenary .
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by jay2pee(m): 4:15am On Feb 27, 2016
How many Governors have received the best graduate in unilag

1 Like

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Why is he receiving her sef
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by funlord(m): 7:36am On Feb 27, 2016
grin

Na cheap _fuck wike dey find while the pamela sef come hustle for brown envelop! That's how it goes!

Meanwhile see wike belle abeg! He looks more like mr ibu than a governor! Lmfao!!!
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by naijanaso: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2016
SirJeffry:

Bad belle is a bad disease.
Somebody achieves something, rather than congratulate the person, you are here making comparisons with your sister. 'Miss this' or 'Miss that' is not necessarily all about physical beauty if really you watch beauty pageant, but also about composure, confidence, intelligence and vast knowledge.
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by sukkot: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2016
the nigga name is ' nyesom ' though
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2016
Congrat to her, she. Not that beautiful
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by akike: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2016
mercenary:

You aren't very smart

3 Likes

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by omonnakoda: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2016
mercenary:
Is that what it means?
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by Raiders: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Why is miss Nigeria wearing a wig? She is supposed to show her natural beauty and not wearing wig gotten from Indian women hair

2 Likes

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by Nonybb: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2016
The Slayer of an Islamic party in the south

1 Like

Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2016
tomorrow nw I go hear say flavour don give am

BELE
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by Dejohnbull: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Wike the giant killer
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Time to service the governor...runs things
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by Mattew690(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2016
How will this post help me in 2016 JAMB Exam ?

How will I get money on this poast??
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2016
How that one stop my plantain from burning this morning
Re: #MissNigeria2015, Pamela Peter-Vigboro Visits Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2016
boboLIL:
And so what?

Infact. When will Buhari receive Olajumoke?
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. / Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural / Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.