Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ulcer Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ulcer Treatment (2585 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / I Need A Cure For Ulcer / Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ulcer Treatment by noble2007(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2006
hey guys any effective natural or orthordox drugs /herbs to treat ULCER
Re: Ulcer Treatment by ajolayo(m): 1:14am On Nov 10, 2006
Why use herbs when you can use tested drugs that give a high cure rate.

Its been proved medically that greater than 90% of gastric ulcers and high rates of Duodenal Ulcers are really caused by a bacteria (Helicobacter pylori).

The current management for ulcer is known as triple therapy. Combination of three drugs for a week period and it has given up to 90% cure rates for ulcers.

Do you still want to stick with your herbs or you want to try drugs?

If you want to try drugs, I'll send their names and dose.

Ciao
Re: Ulcer Treatment by noble2007(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2006
@ ajolayo,

Please kindly send d names & dose of d said drugs as soon as possible

Thanx 4 d concern
Re: Ulcer Treatment by noble2007(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2006
@ ajolayo,

Please kindly send d names & dose of d said drugs as soon as possible
My e-mail address is fuellessgenerator@yahoo.com

Thanx 4 d concern
Re: Ulcer Treatment by kingzy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2006
Plz make the tripple antibacterial trtment 2weeks and cont. with the maintenance dose for effective treatment. Thanks
Re: Ulcer Treatment by kliverpool(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2006
pls i need the ulcer drug too
adegboyeok@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: Ulcer Treatment by adesilver(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2007
i also need the drugs for the ulcer. im @ ade_rasheed2010@yahoo.com. thax
Re: Ulcer Treatment by honeyzz(f): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2007
hi also need the dosage for the ulcer treatment mines gastric.my e-mail addy is damsy4real@yahoo.com.
Re: Ulcer Treatment by suko(f): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2007
pls i need the drugs for the treatment prettywhite4real@yahoo.com
Re: Ulcer Treatment by slimmy24(f): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2007
ajolayo:

Why use herbs when you can use tested drugs that give a high cure rate.

Its been proved medically that greater than 90% of gastric ulcers and high rates of Duodenal Ulcers are really caused by a bacteria (Helicobacter pylori).

The current management for ulcer is known as triple therapy. Combination of three drugs for a week period and it has given up to 90% cure rates for ulcers.

Do you still want to stick with your herbs or you want to try drugs?

If you want to try drugs, I'll send their names and dose.

Ciao

HABA, Y CANT YU NAME D DRUGS HERE,
Re: Ulcer Treatment by Kilkenny: 2:00am On Sep 28, 2007
This is of concern to me!

People asking for medications for some random person-without having even seen their doctor!!

I mean how far are you sure that you actually have ulcer? It is not somethingyou diagnose yourself simply because you have "hunger pangs" whenever you dont eat on time or becauseyou have the occasional,random tummy upsets.

I know people use the word loosely,but ulcer guys, is a MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS.

As for the medications & the triple therapy this person is referring to-its for Helicobacter Pylori associated gastritis ( in layman's language, a kind of "ulcer",if you will,but i use the term "ulcer" here quite guardedly,cos technically it is not an ulcer as such)

and anyway,that still has to be diagnosed & confirmed through tests as well,plus the drugs should only be prescribed by your doctor.

Truth be told,the ideal treatment for true ulcers should be proton pump inhibitors & anti H2 receptor blockers- which again SHOULD ONLY BE PRESCRIBED BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AFTER TESTS HAVE CONFIRMED TEH EXISTENCE OF AN ULCER.
Re: Ulcer Treatment by Kilkenny: 2:02am On Sep 28, 2007

People asking for medications for some random person-without having even seen their doctor!!

I mean how far are you sure that you actually have ulcer? It is not somethingyou diagnose yourself simply because you have "hunger pangs" whenever you dont eat on time or  becauseyou have the occasional,random tummy upsets.

As for the medications & the triple therapy this person is referring to-its for Helicobacter Pylori associated gastritis ( in layman's language, a kind of "ulcer",if you will,but i use the term "ulcer" here quite guardedly,cos technically it is not an ulcer as such)

and anyway,that still has to be diagnosed & confirmed through tests as well,plus the drugs should only be prescribed by your doctor.

Truth be told,the ideal treatment for true ulcers should be proton pump inhibitors & anti H2 receptor blockers- which again SHOULD ONLY BE PRESCRIBED BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AFTER TESTS HAVE CONFIRMED TEH EXISTENCE OF AN ULCER.

So before you guys start self-medicating & abusing drugs (which of course have side-effects),if you're truly concerned or worried that you have an ulcer,then your very first port of call should be a doctor.
Re: Ulcer Treatment by Saecula: 5:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Kilkenny:

I mean how far are you sure that you actually have ulcer? It is not somethingyou diagnose yourself simply because you have "hunger pangs" whenever you dont eat on time or  becauseyou have the occasional,random tummy upsets.

So before you guys start self-medicating & abusing drugs (which of course have side-effects),if you're truly concerned or worried that you have an ulcer,then your very first port of call should be a doctor.
Pls how is h pylori detected in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Children Who Exhibit Sexual Behavior At An Early Age / Genital Warts On My joystick Head, Please Help!! / Has Anyone Gotten Pregnant Right After Miscarriage?how Soon After? Lets Interact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.