Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

"I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (76887 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by TheophilusA: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Miss Susan Chizoba, a former maid to the General Overseer of Christ Praying Assembly (CPA),Rev. Emeka King, was one of those who testified against him before an Ikeja High Court in 2006. At the time, Rev. King was on trial for the murder of one of his members, Miss Ann Uzor and attempting to murder five others by pouring petrol on them and setting them ablaze. Testifying at the trial in October 2006, Miss Chizoba informed the court that she was taken to the church in 2000 by her parents believing it to be a Christian home but that her parents stopped coming to the church six months later while she lived with Rev. King for seven years.

In her words, Miss Chizoba, testifying at the court said: “When I came to live with the accused (Rev. King), he told me that I would be his permanent maid and that I would agree not to marry. He said anytime I wanted to serve him I must be stark naked which I did. No pant, no bra, I would be completely nude before him and I did this not once, not twice, but for several years. He also ordered me not to tell any member of my family where I was living. He gave me a ring which I always put on to indicate that I am his permanent maid and all this he made me to put into writing. I am a member of the Lord’s army and we bully people, putting fear into them and molesting them.

“The accused(Rev. King) is a very violent person, he would beat us mercilessly and as a result we always have wounds on our bodies. He called himself god, the owner of the universe and could do anything. We know this is not so but out of fear we could not challenge him. On the 22nd July 2006 the day of the fire incident, a sister named Kelechi came to call me from the Boys Quarter of the accused’s house where we were staying that the accused wanted to see me.

"When I got to him he did not even allow me to kneel down as we usually did when talking to him before he started beating me with stick, rod and anything he could find. I started crying, shouting and begging him not to kill me. It was then I noticed others who were there; Cosy, Chiejile, Jessica, Ann, Vivian and Kelechi. He accused me that I lied to him that Chiejile did not sleep with me whereas Chiejile had confessed to him that he slept with me. But Chiejile never did he only said that so that the accused will not kill him.

"He said he would kill all of us. He then asked Kelechi to go and bring fuel and matches but when she brought it he told her that the petrol was not enough and that she should go and bring more which was brought in a very large plastic container. He then marched us out of the room saying he did not want to burn his rug and chair. While we were outside his room but within the church compound Kelechi poured petrol on us on his orders and he struck the first match which did not catch fire.

"When he struck the second match we were all engulfed in fire but I did not know how I managed to escape from there and I ran back to our apartment. When I noticed that Ann had been taken to the hospital, I ran out in my night gown and I never came back to the church. I came out of the place by the grace of God, I am free now, I am no longer under the spell of the accused person.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/i-served-rev-king-stark-naked-with-no-pant-or-bra-for-7-years-his-former-maid-chibuzor/

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by emorse(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2016
People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer then ascribe it all to religion. Who knows, they may be right. Maybe that's what religion truly is about.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by maskamdo(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2016
D REAL ZOMBIES!!!!!!

42 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2016
This is a clear case of insanity,this guy doesn't have a good lawyer,it's obvious that he was mentally ill.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by wordcat(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2016
maskamdo:
D REAL ZOMBIES!!!!!!
The only thing Religion does best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2016
Hhhhh

What baffles me is why she, and others stayed. That was a disturbed man.

I hope the people who do not like it when spiritual leaders manners are judged now see why it's important. Even the devil transforms himself unto a minister of light.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Dexema(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
this is what happens when a mad man is given the power to rule over religious idiots and slaves, the kain juju wey go catch me reach this level must come from the devils pocket himself.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by spalletti(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
I knew he was a demon the first time i saw his picture.

17 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
unmh I trust myself.. one stupid man who still chop a large bowl of fufu last night will call himself god of the universe for me and I won't break his head..

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by emmykey0128(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2016
this is mumurity of the highest order

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Burger01(m): 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
That devil king whatever must be hanged asap. Wicked someborry. Animal! angry

8 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by kobonaire(m): 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
What a beast. I hope this psychopath gets life @hotel kirikiri

3 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by kennyman2000(m): 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Fiwasayo(f): 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
See him face angryWicked!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by francizy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is this bearded goat still alive?

13 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by MadCow1: 8:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sweet Jesus! shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Tpave(m): 8:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wonders shall never end. Just look at his picture? Does he look like a pastor? He looks like someone that is imported from Afghanistan.
Even if other pastors that looks gentle and meek deceived me, this rag cannot.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by greatness22(m): 8:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is what you get when you believe a man rather than the Almighty God.. tongue

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
How can we help our christian/muslim brothers & sisters to see through the utter nonsense of organised control systems like religion?

Who will redeem our people (Africans) from their delusional states?

There's no Jesus and Mohammed. Yahweh & Allah are Extra-terrestrials from another planet. They bleed & die just like we mortals.

They were only perceived as gods by our ancestors who obviously had never seen rockets, spaceships, laserguns, eagle masks & nuclear weapons before. Infact, Sodom & Gomorrah were nuked into ashes by the Enlilites who were looking for Marduk (An Enkite), and not some b.ullshit story of God raining down fire & brimstones from heaven.

If there's anyone who wants to ascend to the heavens, then get your a.ss up & board a space shuttle!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by KanwuliaExtra: 8:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Damn PERV! embarassed
Na wah for "Eastern Pastor" o!!! cheesy
One more reason my 2 legs will NEVER step into any CHURCH or religious shrine lai lai!!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by sirugos(m): 8:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
I have worshipped in this church for more than four years b4 I left. I can strongly say that those ladies deserve what they got. These girls can insult you in the church to an extent you will regrets your life. Stupid sets of animals in human shapes. One thing about G.O ( his popular name) is that he is very violent in nature. I could remember a day we went for a Thursday services/bible class, he was actually the one anchoring it, he ask a questions based on what he taught us that day.. Which we answered correctly. B4 we knew what is happening, he ordered all of us to knell down and he gave each an everyone us 6 strokes of Cain. The funny aspects of it is that some of us were happy that his Cain heals all kind of diseases. Some were even begging him to flog them so that they can receive their own miracle.

49 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Houseofglam7(f): 8:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dear lord!!!
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by busomma: 8:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is a case of hypnosis in the highest order. But it amazes me that up till now, the so called King still has stunch followers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by sukkot: 8:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tosinex:
unmh I trust myself.. one stupid man who still chop a large bowl of fufu last night will call himself god of the universe for me and I won't break his head..
so you saying god does not like fufu ?

5 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Intendy: 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
And this is the man some zombies and IPOB group are appealing for

12 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by StMcOrdil(m): 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
You served him stack naked and you didn't complain until when he attempted eliminating you entirely? You get mind o.

2 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by sukkot: 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2016

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by ibile1: 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Gbogbo aiye...grin
He should go and live part two of his life in hell.

Minister of hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Who ask you
Why confess now of all times
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by diva90: 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
This man is pure evil. What the hell angry now tell me why people are opposing his sentence? Doesn't he deserve to reap what he has sowed

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by IbeAshawo(f): 8:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
sad End Time Rev... meanwhile I charge #500 per round ooo

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.