Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (84710 Views)

How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.

496 Likes 45 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by myztarcasy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.
so wats ur point now?

anyway ftc.. tins...

hi nairalanders am myztar_casy and here are some of my
videos i would love to share with you ....this is what
happens to you when you try to steal from a benin
friend!!!! kindly support me by subscribing and sharing my
videos....thanks love you all....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opj-dhTy1Mg

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by dajoaneke(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin grin Would you have prefered to know his hangouts and lifestyle after saying yes to him?... As for me, I support the guy 100%. If my bad habit keeps you away, you have no reason to eat my shawarma or suya and pretend we are cool.
Abeggiiii

476 Likes 28 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Cutehector(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
I thought u said u liked phyno?

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by sinaj(f): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mitcheeeew

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Maxi112: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hahaha ... very interesting, plz continue

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
He mustta lost his mind!!!!!! angry This got me so mad.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by kaycexx(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
go back and return the sharwarma he bought for you.

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahahaha. You're full of drama!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by chigoizie7(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

$
Nd ur point is?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
kaycexx:
go back and return the sharwarma he bought for you.

Why are you sounding like a broke man? undecided

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by bolt000(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmm. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
chigoizie7:
$
Nd ur point is?

undecided my point is the last paragraph

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ClassCaptain(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
He did what was right. He was open to you and didnt hide . What if he had not told u and still went there secretly to commit the act even if you guys are dating.

Probably,it was a subtle way of asking if you will be comfortable with him doing that. The best u could have done was to atleast enjoy a few minutes with him,give him one excise of leaving and comminucate your grievances to him thereafter.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Rexhenrex(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
maybe you dress or behave like a stripper!!

because the way you dress is the way you will be addressed if you are responsible and dress responsibly then I don't think he will av done that!

am rather surprised Its not a brothel he took you to,judging from the kinda comments you make on NL and the thread you create

in Ben Bruce's voice
[b]i hope i just made common sense [\b]

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
He mustta lost his mind!!!!!! angry This got me so mad.

You needed to see the look on his face! He was so happy, such a pervert. Wanted to turn me on by all means

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:
He did what was right. He was open to you and didnt hide . What if he had not told u and still went there secretly to commit the act even if you guys are dating.

Probably,it was a subtle way of asking if you will be comfortable with him doing that. The best u could have done was to atleast enjoy a few minutes with him,give him one excise of leaving and comminucate your grievances to him thereafter.

Enjoy viewing my fellow naked girls around me? It wasn't a sight to behold.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by KingRex1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is over rated nd you overreacted. Who told ya he was gon touch other gals?
He wanted to unwind with ya.. Simple!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

You needed to see the look on his face! He was so happy, such a pervert. Wanted to turn me on by all means
lipsrsealed so dang nasty

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
To each man his own
I know girls who will go to a strip club
some out of curiousity some out of boredom
Some girls I know find it amusing
and yet some have told me that a strip club is the only place guys wont hit on her because they are busy ogling the strippers

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
dajoaneke:
grin grin Would you have prefered to know his hangouts and lifestyle after saying yes to him?... As for me, I support the guy 100%. If my bad habit keeps you away, you have no reason to eat my shawarma or suya and pretend we are cool.
Abeggiiii

Bad habits should be controlled, he has been living a lie all these while undecided told me he's reserved sexually and would give me all the time and yet he took me to a strip club to turn me on! And Btw why so much emphasis on the sharwarma? undecided did I beg him to call me out?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
I thought u said u liked phyno?
cheesy very much

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

So he is a pervert for seeing naked women?
are U shitting me?
Is he supppsed to be turned on by naked men?
Of course he will be happy. I and any red blooded male will be

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ChappyChase: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
myztarcasy:
so wats ur point now?
You wan go fvck olosho you come carry your babe/crush join body! Hope the babe go hail you after that!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Cutehector(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

cheesy very much
wat if he takes u to a strip club?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahahaha. You're full of drama!

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by DICKtator: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Because of this,you opened a thread to rant?

But wait oooo, is this a joke or something?

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

So he is a pervert for seeing naked women?
are U shitting me?
Is he supppsed to be turned on by naked men?
Of course he will be happy. I and any red blooded male will be

So he was right smiling ear to ear right in my presence cos he saw nake.d girls? Someone he's asking out. Hmmm guys sha

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
wat if he takes u to a strip club?

My crush would end instantly

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ClassCaptain(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Enjoy viewing my fellow naked girls around me? It wasn't a sight to behold.

then u probably havent lived in a female hostel ever. Anyway, i still feel u shld not have reacted that way. He definitively didnt know u wouldnt like it.

It shows that there is this kind of opinion he has about your character that will make it seem harmless taking you with him to a strip club.

Anyway, i still believe you shld, apologise , make him know you against such acts, make him apologise for taking u to such unacceptable place and make him promise not to do it again.

I think i tried

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

cheesy cheesy
You just wasted his money. I'm sure you weren't feeling him at all. That guy deserves some strokes of cane for not creating attraction enough before taking you out.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) / How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.