Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) (80515 Views)

Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
The wickedness in contemporary times is gaining new "heights" -at the expense of the safety of citizens. This young girl was murdered by suspected ritualists -who had her heart removed and dumped her lifeless body in a bush. According to the reporter who posted the gruesome photos online, this happened yesterday night in an undisclosed state in the country. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/suspected-ritualists-attack-young-girl.html

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by CastedDude: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
choooiiii...God have mercy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by CastedDude: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
what is happening...insecurity everywhere
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oh my God

39 Likes

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Gidoka(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
The story is not even finished, and the book Is closed FOREVER... RiP cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wickedness at its peak

5 Likes

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
the news on my mind now is buhari. olajumoke the bread seller and dollars

which kin news be this lord
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by beejaychinedu(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
People are heartless
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by hakanai(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
DO the NPF police actually tackle this cases of ritual murders?How many cases exist in the police records not closed to date?How intelligent are our detectives or forensic skills? By now shouldn't people be asking how do you evaluate the police performance with the high rate of crime and little to no resolution of the huge number of cases .

I am bothered and disturb honestly. When will that organization called NPF begin to work to protect life and property ? when? Rest in peace to her and may The almighty expose the culprits and make them regret there ways. cry cry cry

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by dainformant(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
for the Nigerian police, this case died along with the young girl....chapter closed....so incompetent of them
hakanai:
DO the NPF police actually tackle this cases of ritual murders?How many cases exist in the police records not closed to date?How intelligent are our detectives or forensic skills? By now shouldn't people be asking how do you evaluate the police performance with the high rate of crime and little to no resolution of the huge number of cases .

I am bothered and disturb honestly. When will that organization called NPF begin to work to protect life and property ? when? Rest in peace to her and may The almighty expose the culprits and make them regret there ways. cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by CastedDude: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
so na for only south west, this kind tin dey happen? make Tinubu catch u dere
Xapio:
I know it's a SW state.. By their fruit, you shall know them. RIP to the innocent girl angry

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by iamfrankenstein(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
D guy below me is a ritualist ......
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by GlassDoc: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
OMG...this is terrible
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Bookiemart01(f): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sometimes it's good to use one's brains. It really doesn’t cost much.

Xapio:
I know it's a SW state.. By their fruit, you shall know them. RIP to the innocent girl angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by godfrey01(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose its own soul...... Can't kill to get rich..... I will keep up with my hustling...... BEWARE OF RITUALISTSSSSSSSSSSS

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by theshaderoom: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oh my goodness. Lord!
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
i dont understand all this

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Clone2020(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fake

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by goldiam(f): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
speechless!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by fr3do(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chineke!
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
undisclosed state should be the state of the ipob grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by loomer: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
To what end?
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by agriboom: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
What is wrong with blacks please?
Are we really human!9

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Makanjuolaa(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Subhana llahi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
chai!
Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by money121(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmmmmmm ritual money wey no fit reach dagote or footballer own... God punish poverty... Awon oloriburuku oshi...

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) by Clone2020(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
This news isn't credible at all. Where did it happen? What state or city?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / 3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo) / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.