Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 PM

Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! (92468 Views)

Up Close And Personal With A Lion At My Village River / Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo / Lion King: Man Playing With Lion In Johannesburg, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by remirez07(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
I can't confirm how true this photo is but according to Justice, this is what a LION has been reduced to in the old Jos zoo!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/see-what-lion-has-been-reduced-to-in.html
If this lion mistakenly escape, make all the human being go dey dey hide.. because nah hungry lion o.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Emmau0091(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Only in west african naija... Zoo keeper should be prob pls.. needs sum explainin to do bi ko
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by refiner(f): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
yomi007k:
When man never chop, na lion go kon chop.......shooo undecided

I love u jare!grin
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by refiner(f): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
chido20:
I go fit kill dis one lyk samson
lwkmd!!gringrin
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Dantee005(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
I read:'' And d lion was so hungry and weak dat it couldnt get up and eat daniel....
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by mikaael(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=18pt]yeah, na this kind Lion i wan perform miracle with. I go stay in the cage even pas Daniel's duration grin[/size]

well...RIP in advance cos e b lyk say u neva hear say an hugry man is an angry man....if dz one catch u...e go chop ur ghost join sef..
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by refiner(f): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=18pt]yeah, na this kind Lion i wan perform miracle with. I go stay in the cage even pas Daniel's duration grin[/size]

hehhehe.....nairaland will never kill me!!gringrin
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by absoluteSuccess: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
jaymejate:

the lion go first smile, before e go talk say.

"see me see kilishi o"

"this early momo.

E go con clap three time and swing to

action.

You may know the beginning of Daniel's story, but you don't know the end.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by refiner(f): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
twerky:
Where is d lion All i see is a snake
grin!,...u haff killed me wif lafter oo!grin
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Ghost447(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
I can't confirm how true this photo is but according to Justice, this is what a LION has been reduced to in the old Jos zoo!

All I can see is a carcass.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Socketbet: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
I can easily tear dis one with my single bone
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by swaggprofessor(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
ObiOmaMu:

Guy if pity for the lion u for just enter d cage then u go see oooh sorry we go see whether the condition of the lion no go change
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Jerryspryng: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Na Change cause am grin grin grin
Bro!!!, na Dollar cause dis one ooo...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Rhea(f): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
ObiOmaMu:

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jerryspryng:

Bro!!!, na Dollar cause dis one ooo...
grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Irishrena1(f): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
chido20:
I go fit kill dis one lyk samson

The way e go chop you! In your next life you go understand say the leaner a Lion, the more voracious it will be.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by babafirst(m): 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
If this lion see beans or pap now self he go chop am.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by portalsng: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Choi!!!! This one na long rat oh... Lol grin
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
As a zoologist u can cal on me.if u wnt ur animals in a saves hands.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by billyG(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
is that a lion or an alsaltian. grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Siena247(f): 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Abeg i nor blame dem o..dis economy abi na change na die!person neva fit chop well na kor animal..dis1 nor b lion again o,na only Li remain..d On follow jona administration komot..lolz
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by doskie(m): 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
if this one attack me I go kill am with dry stick.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by greggng: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2016
I blame pdp for these.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Leke001: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2016
whaaaat!...Buhari is to blame for dis o!
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by Eminentsaint(m): 12:14am On Feb 28, 2016
dajoaneke:
I'll go see for myself. This is really bad. No wonder a lion escaped a while ago. In search for a greener life i guess... What happens now that rise in dollar price has affected goat sales?
Your comment is very funny but true in all sense
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by ProElite: 12:19am On Feb 28, 2016
ObiOmaMu:

À Lion, a lion, a lion has à tail. It has à big head and à Very small waist.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by lebete3000: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2016
dajoaneke:
I'll go see for myself. This is really bad. No wonder a lion escaped a while ago. In search for a greener life i guess... What happens now that rise in dollar price has affected goat sales?

Even Lion sef dey find how to ja comot for naija in search of greener pastures.
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by restored2016(m): 12:34am On Feb 28, 2016
What a pity! Are you sure if you throw in a life goat the lion can even devour it?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by tosyne2much(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2016
dajoaneke:
I'll go see for myself. This is really bad. No wonder a lion escaped a while ago. In search for a greener life i guess ... What happens now that rise in dollar price has affected goat sales?
roflwknd lmao cheesy You are very funny bro cheesy
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by AreaFada2: 12:43am On Feb 28, 2016
Is it by force to have a lion in a zoo?

If you cannot look after it, don't keep it. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by MalcolmS7: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2016
If dat lion catch any person now,u no go even see the person bones again sef
Re: Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! by macino1(m): 1:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Lol. . .dis one don be bingo na. Nija land of miracles turning Lion into dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral / Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.