Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts (94495 Views)

Please help; Urgent and Important:back pain / Hotness Of The Toe And Eye / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by roccio(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
There are natural home remedies for internal body heat.

Internal heat is a situation in which a person feel heat sensations all over the body or internal heat in some specific areas of the body.

Sometimes, the heat starts from the stomach, the chest, the throat or the waist region and radiates all through the body.

In fact some people feels very hot from inside (high core temperature) but would have a normal temperature outside the body (skin temperature)

Moreover, some will feel intense internal body heat and will start sweating profusely while others will only feel hot within without sweating.

Internal heat occurs irrespective of the environmental or atmospheric conditions and may sometime come with headache, tiredness and rapid heartbeat.

No matter the form it shows up, Internal heat in the body makes the sufferer very uncomfortable.

Causes of Internal Heat in the body

As a matter of fact, Internal heat is not a disease. Rather, it come as symptoms or signs that your body put in place so as to inform you that something may not be right or to warn you of an impending danger within your body

Therefore, when the underlying cause is treated, the internal heat vanishes easily.

Causes Of Internal Heat

There are several factors that can cause internal body heat. This factors ranges from minor to major. Here are some of them

Illness and medical conditions such as malaria, infections, stomach ulcer, high blood pressure, insomnia, seizures, muscular agitations, neurological disorders.
Dehydration
Hot atmospheric conditions that prevent proper core body temperature regulation through sweating.
Improper clothing
Strenuous physical activities or exercise
Certain drugs and stimulants such as cocaine etc
Excessive worry and Emotional problems and lots more.

It is of utmost importance that you study your body well so as to know your exact actions that triggers the internal heat.

Knowing these triggers will help you to avoid them as much as possible.

Based on our survey, Here are some common triggers

Hot and Spicy foods
Oil and fried foods
Foods rich in sodium
Caffeine and Alcohol
Cigarette smoke

www.eradicateitnow..com
Dr Ola

Let me know if this article help just one person

5 Likes

Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by Donpeak(f): 3:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Nice piece from you. I think ulcer is the major cause in many cases. A lot of people have complained about this internal heat here on NL.
Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by special1Z: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all, Please a friend of mine also has similar health issues. He has done lots of test(including HIV) but they came out negative.
He usually experience high body temperature between 9am to 4pm everyday for the past 3 months now.
Coupled with low appetite, frequent headaches and lack of energy. Whenever he takes Swedish bitters he fills a lot better but it comes back after some hours( the feeling above)
Please all kindly help a brother and please treat as urgent.

1 Like

Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by roccio(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
For Hotness Of The Body

Visit www.eradicateitnow..com
Dr Ola
Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
How is it that this post didn't hit front page back then.. These information really helped me. Many thanks to Dr Ola.

Seun, Lalasticlala pls kindly put it up there.. I think it will do lot of good.
Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by Beress(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chuvin22:
How is it that this post didn't hit front page back then.. These information really helped me. Many thanks to Dr Ola.

Seun, Lalasticlala pls kindly put it up there.. I think it will do lot of good.

Pls can u be specific on how the post helped u... Is it the post that helped or the drug... Pls throw more light... U may help others

1 Like

Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by victorry(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thanks, this was helpful
Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by chuks34(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
I'm having this symptoms Nw I checked google for cause and it toolk me to my dear Nairaland i need help
Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by Lordseyad(m): 5:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Any doctor in the house to help on this..
Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by rOsy247(f): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Though old but very informative
Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
When I feel heat I see small rashes on my arms and body but when I stay under the air conditioner or any cold area they vanish. Pls help what do I do? 07061886012.
Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by AngryParrot1: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mofetemi:
My job warrants me to sit alot and face the system daily. Due to this, I bought a Digital Therapy Machine for massage and other ailment for usage. About a week and few days ago, I used it to treat headache (by placing the pads on forehead, underneath back of the head and the two sizes of the head) and since then, instead of the headache to vamooze, I have been having chronic headache and body hotness daily. I have used artesunate, ciprofloxacin-m&b and Panadol and paracetamol pills and the headache and body hotness are still existing as I type now and giving me discomfort. Yesterday, I went to run malaria and typhoid test and the result showed little malaria and typhoid were positive and present in me. The doctor said artesunate was not strong enough and gave me a strong malaria (gvither) and ciprotab (14 tablets) pills to go and use. Though I have not completed the dosage but I am not seeing changes yet. This is getting me worried day by day. Are there other solutions because my concentration level is getting shifted.
Normally I should charge u, but let me sow a seed. Get avocado or any pear seed. Pill out the back, & grate the seed. Add boiled water & allow to cool for a while, but drink it warm. Take 1 cup before breakfast, & another after dinner. One seed for one day. After 4 days talk to me!
Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by AngryParrot1: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mofetemi:

Thanks for the response. You said one seed for a day? So like four seeds should be gotten if i got you right for four days? A cup of what size please? I shall try it out tomorrow. Are you saying both the headache and body hotness will vamoose completely with this therapy? I will be very glad o!
The cup shouldn't be big or small. Just moderate. Yes one seed a day. Everything will vamose.
Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by Smartray25: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
I feel this heat around my waist region for a month now. Pls wat do I do to end this. Thanks
Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by Mike008(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2020
Hello people see your doctor if you experiencing any abnormality with your health.

1 Like

Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by SUIZ(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
special1Z:
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all, Please a friend of mine also has similar health issues. He has done lots of test(including HIV) but they came out negative.
He usually experience high body temperature between 9am to 4pm everyday for the past 3 months now.
Coupled with low appetite, frequent headaches and lack of energy. Whenever he takes Swedish bitters he fills a lot better but it comes back after some hours( the feeling above)
Please all kindly help a brother and please treat as urgent.

Please how was he able to solve the problem
Re: Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts by Hughehade01: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
The concept of internal heat, often referred to as "hotness of the body," plays a significant role in understanding our overall health. This phenomenon is explored in depth on the informative website https://b2bheatrecovery./. Internal heat, closely linked to metabolism and immune function, influences our body's ability to fight off infections and maintain optimal health. Exploring the facts surrounding this topic can shed light on how to harness and balance this internal heat to promote well-being. By delving into the insights provided on the website, individuals can gain a better understanding of this intricate aspect of their bodies.

(1) (Reply)

Wondaleaf Unisex Condom: Gynaecologist Invents World’s First Unisex Condom / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.