Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt (26291 Views)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win / Dakuku Vs Wike: Supreme Court Begins Hearing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by freshvine(f): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
"They've all gone to Saudi Arabia to plot how to turn Nigeria into an Islamic country just as they tried it in 1984,it failed then it'll fail again"
................................ Gov. Ayodele Peter Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by greatiyk4u(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Idea rules the world and it is obvious this man gat no idea a reason he is always talking violence in all his speeches

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Kenmoris22: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
This how they will be waisting money and some animals will be supporting them

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na tourist this man be? very soon,nyesom wike go start lga thanksgiving tour,after that,he will start street thanksgiving tour.abeg make wailers no quote me oh!!!!!!
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by kcmichael: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
How can u tell Ogonis to use every means to resist Magnus Abe.let the Electorate decide that.when has Wike become the Court to prosecute Election offenders.Wike knows very well that if APC wins all the state seats he stand a chance of impeachment,he's jittering.The blood of Souls killed during the guber election will contimue to speak in Rivers state.Wke didn't comdemn the boys on military camouflage that attacked the military ,He was one sided in his statement.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by tanteta(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
..... Another thanksgiving?.......
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by jacobnel(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=kingofchess post=43308304]PDP ti tek over in olamide's voice[/quote
Wike dey waste Rivers Money everyday....make him carry money come dash me small since him no get agenda,Everyday him dey do Thanksgiving,if him like make him no Govern Rivers well or we vote him out in 2019 for a better person.
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by dustydee: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
How much did he spend? Hope it was less than N80million.
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by vislabraye(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
deen11:
Nigerians so much love wastage! Of what value is this thanksgiving lavishing taxpayers money, having held one in church after the supreme's verdict. Nigeria, I hail thee.....

What about lavishing tax payers money to travel to Mecca for prayers ?
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Applaner: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nawah o

He still de do thanksgiving up till today?

Abey, mek he begin DE work
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Henrique4real(f): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Well, congratulations Wike but we are watching u.u better deliver.all these talks sef!

Register your Business Name and incorporate your company today with us for very cheap rate and within no time.check my signature for contacts.
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Kangol99(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Okay........welcome ooooooooo!
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by ColtPython(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
I pity that PDP controlled state embarassed
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by dechriscool(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
I thought they say this man is Satanic thus will breed bad influence to Rivers state.Why the thanks giving and kneeling down before a season renowned man of God.Wouldn't that affect his occult connections.
We should leave what is writing on a bus and enter the bus.
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by joeluv: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
I don't think these people realize how stupid they look standing with ali sheriff, a man the whole Borno state hate because of his involvement in the emergence of Boko haram. It's obvious they are just using him to milk his money. What a shame. I just thank God such desprate people are otta presidency. PMB might not be all that but at least some sanity in the system.
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by laserjet: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thanksgiving because you won in court? undecided

Boko Haram founder also present.

The Commander - In - Chief of all wailers too in attendance.

Then truly truly I say unto you, this is the beginning of the end of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by phemy36(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
bunchyproject:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that only those in support of political armed robbery will kick against his declaration that those who plan to rig election in the state will be resisted.
Governor Wike also stated that desperation for power was behind the killing of Ogoni people via an ill-fated military operation last Monday and Tuesday. He said his administration will stand firm to protect the Ogoni people.
Speaking on Saturday during an interdenominational Thanksgiving and Victory Celebration of the historic Supreme Court verdict that validated his election, Governor Wike said he stands for free and fair rerun elections in Rivers State, declaring that nobody will be allowed to subvert the mandate of the people with the use of the military.
The governor noted that it is the responsibility of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to conduct credible rerun elections.
He, however, said: "Let me reiterate. If any INEC officer is bent on rigging the rerun elections, let him first tell his wife and children where his will is located because he will be treated as a political armed robber.
"Popularity is tested on the ground. It is not by carrying Army around to intimidate voters. As your governor, I don't carry army around. How can a politician be campaigning with soldiers? "
The governor said no matter the number of soldiers introduced in Rivers State, the people will protect their votes and PDP will emerge victorious in all the rerun elections.
"I will continue to threaten political armed robbers. I will stand firm against those who use guns to steal votes".
Governor Wike who led the congregation to observe a minute silence for those killed by the army during an ill-fated operation in Ogoni Land on Monday and Tuesday, announced that the Rivers State Government will cater for the needs of the widows, their children and all the loved ones of those who lost their lives.
He urged the people to vote for the PDP in all the forthcoming re-run elections in the state.
"When I went to Luuwa for the 50th Birthday Celebration of Senator Lee Maeba, I told our people not to vote Senator Magnus Ngei Abe and the APC. There is no way I will play anti-party. Magnus Abe is my friend, but the people of Rivers South-east Senatorial District should vote Senator Olaka Nwogu.
We have a duty to make sure that the APC does not win a single seat during the March 19 rerun elections ".
He said that though he supports the security agencies to fight against criminals and criminality, he will never support the killing of innocent Ogoni people as was the case during the ill-fated operation.
The governor said that the state will never be tired of thanksgiving, because it was delivered from the evil machinations of the enemies of Rivers People.
In his address, Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose said the Supreme Court verdict cleared the mess of the process and planted the rule of law.
He described Governor Wike as a man destiny who liberated Rivers State from the shackles of political bandage.
Also speaking, PDP National Chairman, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff said that the Supreme Court Justices simply confirmed the will of Rivers People by the verdict.
Preaching at the PDP interdenominational Thanksgiving Service, Pastor David Ibiyeomie of the Salvation Ministries said thanksgiving opens the way for more blessing.
The PDP Thanksgiving and Victory Celebration for the Supreme Court verdict attracted thousands of Rivers People from the 23 Local Government Areas of the state.
Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor,
Electronic Media.
27th February, 2016. source:https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=783869051757288&id=672482079562653&_rdr&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FADJqQi7Zcu
I hate Apc with passion

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Rastamann: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
What a way of wasting taxpayers money by these governors!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by tpiar: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
didnt he have a thanksgiving recently?

what exactly is he supposed to be doing, I dont get it.
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by HARDDON: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
tinsel:
This man talks like a thug. No decency.

Shut ur trap!

If Wike talks like a thug, How does d prodigal son of ubima anaechi talk? Like an angel?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by guiddoti: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wiked again! Continue spending rivers money on "tanks gifing"
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by BlackMerchant(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
bunchyproject:
in every situation,give thanks.

Of course, but this is the second thanksgiving Wike is holding after his Supreme Court victory. I am sure that money was earmarked for this project, money that could have formed part payment of the school fees of Rivers scholars abroad, who will be returned home soon on the orders of Wike.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by henrysam(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
deen11:
Nigerians so much love wastage! Of what value is this thanksgiving lavishing taxpayers money, having held one in church after the supreme's verdict. Nigeria, I hail thee.....
If I may ask what is the meaning of. Lesser haj bubu undertakes every year with governors and other emir.
Is this not wastage and lavishing tax payers money.
Te other time I checked. They did not pay with their salaries
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:
don't like when people mix religion and politics.
You can ask Buhari,GEJ and Osinbanjo same thing
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
gerrardomendes:

of what value is your President's and sanusi's trip to the lesser hajj after the greater hajj?
Abeg ask am oh
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Truckpusher(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
deen11:
The money returns to same economy unlike your junketer-in-chief who has been gallivanting the entire globe with nothing to show for it even as the economy suffers .
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by HARDDON: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
hahn:
And the pastors who prayed for him didn't bother to tell him not to steal any money from the treasury. Who pays them for praying sef? : -\

undecided undecided

Check d man of God first b4 u open ur sewers!

For ur info, David Ibiyeomie isn't one of those who seek money for prayers. He is Mega rich , so is Salvation Ministries.

A man who write books n sow d proceeds as offerings?

A man who feeds thousands n have alot more on HIS scholarship?

Do a proper research first b4 u comment

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:
The man is not photogenic at all
Na photo u wan see or na how heh go make Rivers beta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War / Abdullahi Bodejo: Tinubu Won’t Be President Of Nigeria / FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.