Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) (55770 Views)

Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! / Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by banmee(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Henry240:

You are hopelessly retarrded!

- Speed makes up for protection you m0ron. This is why SF's around the world use light vehicles. - speed,maneuverability, a small signature and situational
awareness are its armor.

The Article is about real world applications you fool!

Around the world? Seriously? Google alone cannot show you or make you wise. We don't. And I know the french, Germans etc don't do it. How do I know? We sometimes train together and I know motorcycles drills are not part of our exercises. We no mumu like you.
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
banmee:

Around the world? Seriously? Google alone cannot show you or make you wise. We don't. And I know the french, Germans etc don't do it. How do I know? We sometimes train together and I know motorcycles drills are not not part of our exercises. We no mumu like you.

You are an unrepentant buffoon.

Here are U.S military Special Forces with the exact same Kawazaki bikes our (Nigerian) recon teams use.

You should quit making comments about being a US military personnel. Your comments are as ignorant as they come.

Recite this "speed,maneuverability, a small signature and situational-awareness are its armor".

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by banmee(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Henry240:

You are an unrepentant buffoon.

Here are U.S military Special Forces with the exact same Kawazaki bikes our (Nigerian) recon teams use.

You should quit making comments about being a US military personnel. Your comments are as ignorant as they come.

Post the link so I can tear it Down again because I know you guys always pick what you want out of a story grin
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
banmee:

Post the link so I can tear it Down again grin

....."But, why you to mumu naa?"

Post what link again? You can clearly see U.S special forces using the exact same mountain bike, yet you're asking for a link?

Where you sleeping throughout your supposed service engagement?

You better snap off your day-dreaming, it's not helping you.
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
banmee:

Post the link so I can tear it Down again grin

....."But, why you too mumu naa?"

Post what link again? You can clearly see U.S special forces using the exact same mountain bike, yet you're asking for a link?

Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by banmee(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Henry240:

....."But, why you to mumu naa?"

Na problem to post the link? grin
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
banmee:

Na problem to post the link? grin
Oga, i googled the images up. How do you think i got them?
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by banmee(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Henry240:

Oga, i googled the images up. How do you think i got them?

And that is your problem. Google will not always give you the answer. Experience will. Picking data in isolation to support your views will always make you dummer than before. There should be a link detailing we are using this in combat which I assure you we are not.
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
banmee:

And that is your problem. Google will not always give you the answer. Experience will. Picking data in isolation to support your views will always make you dummer than before. There should be a link detailing we are using this in combat which I assure you we are not.

Oga, I'm happy to report, you learnt nothing.

Repeat after me : "speed,maneuverability, a small signature
and situational-awareness are its armor".
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by banmee(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Henry240:

Oga, I'm happy to report, you learnt nothing.

Repeat after me : "speed,maneuverability, a small signature
and situational-awareness are its armor".

And you need exposure. Speed will not help you when you are exposed to incoming fire. Nothing is faster than a jet and it still gets shot down. Mumu
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by aloeman15(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abeg, before you people take arguement to the olympics-
I expect that they're military spec, so they must've taken some time to procure after the order was put in?
So-
Who ordered for them, when and for how much?
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by tunde1200(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Nice one..we shall conquer and shame Igbos!!!

You are looking for trouble [color=][/color] grin grin
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by billyG(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good move,d $2.1billion gej/dasuki loot culd hav gone a long way. cry cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Life4Varnity: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Try Correct someone next time and stop making jest of someone to get likes. if am a clown then WTF are u. am a clown and still counting millions ok. ape ko to ye e. BASTARD
jayhumble:

This nigga is a clown... WTF is RJP cheesy cheesy
Re: Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) by Life4Varnity: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
big fool.
adeyemi2015:
I did Google the "RJP" and the attached image shows the results!

No wonder it's so hard for you to make a simple comment without blunders!
Typical Wailer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.