Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Nipost Strike? What Will Happen To My Package? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nipost Strike? What Will Happen To My Package? (1755 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Where Is My Package? Usps Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nipost Strike? What Will Happen To My Package? by Chaoga: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
I was expecting an important package from abroad, it's destination is supposedly a post office near to me and to my surprise, when i got to the post office today, their gate were all closed, I saw someone inside and asked him why they weren't working, he said they're on strike, now I'm beginning to think I lost my package cause i wonder what will happen to it since Nipost strike. Please do anybody have an idea of what could happen to it? Where will it go when it gets to Nigeria . Thanks.
Re: Nipost Strike? What Will Happen To My Package? by ifyalways(f): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2009
Tell the sender to recall it back  undecided
Try the 9ja way. . . look for an "inner person" settle him/her,give him ur parcel details and u might be lucky to have it.

(1) (Reply)

UK Wholesale Greeting Cards For Sale In LAGOS Over 500% Profit To Be Made / Samuel Gbenga Scam, Samuel Is A Pure Scam / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.