Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa (12472 Views)

Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados / Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? / Ethiopian Airlines To Start Flights To Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by Enquirer09: 3:49am On Jul 14, 2009
Please any suggestions as to how to get to Barbados? I need to make an urgent 4 day trip to Barbados and I am aware I don't require a visa to go there but can't find any airlines from Africa. Ideally, BA would go from Nigeria via London (transit) to Barbados but my UK visa has already ran out. I understand Jamaica doesn't require a transit visa for short stay and I can get a flight from Jamaica to Barbados. So how do I get to Jamaica, without a transit visa?

Since its very short notice, how best can I get to Barbados without a transit visa? Alternatively, what embassies can issue a transit visa within a week?

I am also aware you don't require a transit visa if you fly KLM but not sure of Air France and if they even go to any of the Caribean Islands. Pls legitimate suggestions will be appreciated, possibly with relaible web links.

Many thanks.
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by emmy4naira(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2009
l understand your plight but l need to make some researches before l can give you the details you need for your journey and l will need you to contact me on my number 07038230351 and from there we'll discuss better.
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by Enquirer09: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2009
Thanks for your response. I was advised to fly Emirates to Sao Paolo, which means the flight will need to go vai Dubai. Will I need a transit visa to go via Dubai to Sao Paolo? If so, how long will it take to obtain a dubai visa? Finally, do I need a visa (Brazilian) to get to Sao Paolo and are there any flights from Sao Paolo to Barbados??

Too many questions. I'm still researching on it and any valueable contributions will be appreciated. Thnx.
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by danieljimoh(m): 6:51am On Jul 15, 2009
Go to www.virginnigeria.com then click travel information when the page opens click visa and health information when the page opens select barbados as your destination and select united arab emirate and brazil as your transit points and submit the result should help you a lot
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by Enquirer09: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2009
Hi Daniel, thanks for the info. I've done as adviced and you've just resolved my quest. You're a top man!!! Thanks a lot.
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by kenforum(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2009
Enquirer09:

Please any suggestions as to how to get to Barbados? I need to make an urgent 4 day trip to Barbados and I am aware I don't require a visa to go there but can't find any airlines from Africa. Ideally, BA would go from Nigeria via London (transit) to Barbados but my UK visa has already ran out. I understand Jamaica doesn't require a transit visa for short stay and I can get a flight from Jamaica to Barbados. So how do I get to Jamaica, without a transit visa?

Since its very short notice, how best can I get to Barbados without a transit visa? Alternatively, what embassies can issue a transit visa within a week?

I am also aware you don't require a transit visa if you fly KLM but not sure of Air France and if they even go to any of the Caribean Islands. Pls legitimate suggestions will be appreciated, possibly with relaible web links.

Many thanks.
Hello Enquirer09
I can arrange your trip to Barbados without a transit visa and this can be done within 72 Hours,this i do for my passengers every time.So,if you are serious and ready,just give me a call on:08052778461 or 08037060650. Good luck.
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by aolabode: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2011
If you will fly with Turkish Airlines, your ticket must be from Lagos - Dakar ( Senegal ) - Sao Paulo. Because planes from

Istanbul to Sao Paulo flies via Dakar / Senegal. It would be more expensive to fly from Nigeria - Turkey - Senegal - Brazil.

you dont need visa for connecting flights. You wont even leave the international section of Airports during your flights. You will

check-in at Lagos Airport and check-out in Sao Paulo.
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by Chichiange(f): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2011
Turkish ve stopped flying darka sao paulo,I want to advice u mr poster,fly emirates to Lima (peru) via dubai no transit needed then get a connecting to babados from lima,DO NOT GO TO BRAZIL they won't alow u passage as long as u re. a nigerian,a friend of mine was going to quitto tru tht route but was deported at sao paulo,they hate us.
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by aolabode: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2011
are you on instant messnger i will be glad ot talk to you , or we could exchange contact either email or phone
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by expido: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
kenforum:

Hello Enquirer09
I can arrange your trip to Barbados without a transit visa and this can be done within 72 Hours,this i do for my passengers every time.So,if you are serious and ready,just give me a call on:08052778461 or 08037060650. Good luck.

GUS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
http://kenariesng.com/

This guy uses the "kenforum" username. If you check his website, you will see a very elaborate information and it looks worthy, but HE DOESNT HAVE A TEAM, it is just ONE OFFICE SPACE THAT IS TINY AND ONE SECRETARY,

This guy claims to be an expert, He just dooped me of 650,000 naira. I am a student at St. kitts and He claimed he knows all the laws and requirements to travel to St. kitts without a transit visa, Needless to say , i was returned home after 5 days in the air and after paying 650,000, We are finding it hard to get a refund from him, THE trip was VERY STRESSFUL, I WAS ROUTED THROUGH THE WRONG PATH AND NEEDLESS TO SAY, he was CRYING WHEN MY DAD DEMANDED FOR A REFUND, PLEASE GUYS, DO NOT USE "kenforum", DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get yourself a transit visa and save yourself from dubious people like him.

Mennnn, I am tired of Nigeria, people are just too dubious,

PLEASE AGAIN, DO NOT use this service, Do NOT CALL THIS NUMBER EITHER, HERE IS HIS NUM 08037060650

I HATE NIGERIA, I am Nigerian but lived in the U.S for over 16 years, I HATE NIGERIA, WE ARE TOO DUBIOUS, oh my goodness

1 Like

Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by keystone123(m): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
expido:

GUS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
http://kenariesng.com/

This guy uses the "kenforum" username. If you check his website, you will see a very elaborate information and it looks worthy, but HE DOESNT HAVE A TEAM, it is just ONE OFFICE SPACE THAT IS TINY AND ONE SECRETARY,

This guy claims to be an expert, He just dooped me of 650,000 naira. I am a student at St. kitts and He claimed he knows all the laws and requirements to travel to St. kitts without a transit visa, Needless to say , i was returned home after 5 days in the air and after paying 650,000, We are finding it hard to get a refund from him, THE trip was VERY STRESSFUL, I WAS ROUTED THROUGH THE WRONG PATH AND NEEDLESS TO SAY, he was CRYING WHEN MY DAD DEMANDED FOR A REFUND, PLEASE GUYS, DO NOT USE "kenforum", DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get yourself a transit visa and save yourself from dubious people like him.

Mennnn, I am tired of Nigeria, people are just too dubious,

PLEASE AGAIN, DO NOT use this service, Do NOT CALL THIS NUMBER EITHER, HERE IS HIS NUM 08037060650

I HATE NIGERIA, I am Nigerian but lived in the U.S for over 16 years, I HATE NIGERIA, WE ARE TOO DUBIOUS, oh my goodness

Na wa oo. people can be so callous. let keep on doing research, we shall get answer
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by kegeewayne(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hello people. Pls I need info on how to travel from Nigeria to Barbados without necessarily applying for a transit visa if possible. Guys, it's kinda urgent pls. Thnks
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Can anyone actually help? Though it's 5 years. Thanks
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by delvy: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Your best bet is to go to jamaica or barbados through Germany. From frankfurt in Germany there are direct flights to all Caribbean countries. Apply for German transit visa be honest with your details and in 4hrs you have it. wink

1 Like

Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by Stormy0: 8:33pm On May 21, 2016
Please Which airline do you use to get from Lagos to Germany to Barbados without any layovers
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by itstpia8: 11:37pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by dasparrow: 12:10pm On May 22, 2016
Stormy0:
Please Which airline do you use to get from Lagos to Germany to Barbados without any layovers

None. There are no flights that fly directly from Nigeria to Barbados. You will will have stopovers in Europe (Germany or UK). There are flights that go from Lagos to Germany and then Germany to Barbados or Lagos to London and London to Barbados. You will need a transit visa for Germany or Britain as a Nigerian passport holder.
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by N101: 1:23pm On May 22, 2016
kegeewayne:
Hello people. Pls I need info on how to travel from Nigeria to Barbados without necessarily applying for a transit visa if possible. Guys, it's kinda urgent pls. Thnks

It can't be that urgent if you're not prepared to apply for a transit visa. A transit visa would be the quickest way to get there without any hassle.
Re: Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa by Okafor1983: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
What about someone who wants to travel to Babados from Dubai. Can he also get a flight without transit visa. With a Nigerian passport

(1) (Reply)

Are They Any Nigerians In Republic Of Malta? / Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This / Delta Line Transport Park At Mainland,lagos. Where?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.