Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,435 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) (40033 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by MeloGist(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2016
The actress and mother of twin girls looked sexy in a man's shirt..She looks 16!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCSkx_szenR/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by confamgist237: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by MeloGist(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2016
grin grin Vaseline crew member will be like "i wish i can peep into that under" tongue

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HER THAT WILL MAKE YOU WET @@

http://www.melogist.com/actress-nadia-buari-look-sexy-with-her-mans-shirt-on-photo/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by MeloGist(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2016
confamgist237:
grin grin grin

you better don't try overtaking my post with your link...

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by money121(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by izuch(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Really
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2016
haaa... on Sunday.... u didn't go to church.abi .?... lol...jst saying
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by hakinze00(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Girls are always sexy with deir boo's shirt

5 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by cruzita(f): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
kiss but this chic fine ooo

10 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by cruzita(f): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
hakinze00:
Girls are always sexy with deir boo's shirt
not all bro .some dey resemble hanger inside

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by cruzita(f): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
undecided why she come show us her thighs?she wan put Vaseline crew inside temptation? she fine sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by KingRex1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzita:
Come try my shirt lets see
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by cruzita(f): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Come try my shirt lets see
it will be too tight for me
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by hungryboy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Whether village people like am or not, i must marry fine girl like Nadia Buari.

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by pyyxxaro: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Vanity Lap embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by KingRex1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzita:
it will be too tight for me
lool, make i hear, u dah have small body
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by jaelz(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
choi e just remain to raise that shirt up give her my koboko

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by mopinks(f): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzita:

Na why I no ft date fat man.... Make pesin no ft just dy sexy beside Boo but no he go dn collect space finish.... Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by brunofarad(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Sijo01(f): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
What to do with this now

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by Roidatom(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
She's really beautiful.
I bet if I had children with her, they'd be extraordinarily cute, because I'm handsome and our duo will be exceptional.

Tell her to ping me.
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by hammerT: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nadia i bet u still miss Jim Iyke. The love of your life. Una no serious, wen una ready, talk true!

All those pictures with Jim, never seen u smile like that again. Y una life come bend like this now? Baby mama and baby papa?

7 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by IamLucy(f): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
am sexy in my bae's own too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by lebete3000: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
MeloGist:
The actress and mother of twin girls looked sexy in a man's shirt..She looks 16!

This can definitely not be Jim Iyke's
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by SweetOlive(f): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
She's beautiful. I look better in his shirts too wink
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by banmee(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
MeloGist:

And how is this her man's shirt? Dem be the same size? You phucking bloggers need to be hung from your feet.
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by orlarbissy(f): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Really, she has changed oooo
Re: Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mother of two still dey upload this kind pix. So that make we know say her lap fresh abi. Even with the two jumping baby girls that came out of her 'kitten lapuna'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich / "I Fine Shaa" Davido Shares New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.