Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! (47732 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Twice Faster / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Here Are Top Reason Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Twice As Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Meesquared(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mhen I just bought the Innjoo halo x. I'm having irregular charging problems. I think it's the battery problem. I've called the office.buh the thing is I'm no more In Lagos. when I put in the charger, it shows charging, the battery %increases. then with time it stops increasing. takes like hours before it does. I just have to switch on and off the power before it adds another %.and immediately the charger goes out it starts dropping like 1%in a minute even without doing anything. then it gets to a point it stops and goes down normally. don't just know. even power bank can't solve the issue of it dropping down at first removal from power.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Meesquared(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
The batteryis working normally now. the problem was the charger they gave to mee. I changed the charger adapter now to a 5volts 1Amp and it's going fine. the 'followcome' was a 5volts 2Amp charger. better!
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by kennedy09(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2016
I bought innjoo x touch e1 which I think I'd also called innjoo halo, its just a week since I bought it and now the home button and minimize button don't work, when I press any of them the the screen becomes black then I have to restart the phone again. Anyone experiencing this same fault?

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by investigator007: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
MetaHuman:
innjoo products shouldn't be allowed in this country.

innjoo batteries are awful. they spoil easily withing few months of usage.

the most annoying part is, you will never see the battery anywhere online or offline.

Lol, so many complains here and there

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by spy85(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2017
check out Innjoo's Latest phone with dual rear camera - Innjoo Fire 4 Plus specs and Price
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by henry007(m): 2:28am On May 25, 2017
This thread should make front page again so people can save their money abeg lalasticlala
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by kevindd: 7:05pm On May 25, 2017
Honestly, I think that it is a decent manufacturer for the money their products cost. Check those phones at the smartphone comparison website and you will see it. But not so good quality may be a problem, of course...
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by kwaso2: 6:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Help,

My innjoo max 3 has refused to come up, just like that. The battery was flat, I plugged it to charge, when it hot to 5%, I turned it on and replugged it to continue charging. To my return, the phone is already off and wouldn't turn on again.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by iHart(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
kwaso2:
Help,

My innjoo max 3 has refused to come up, just like that. The battery was flat, I plugged it to charge, when it hot to 5%, I turned it on and replugged it to continue charging. To my return, the phone is already off and wouldn't turn on again.
Exactly this same thing happened to mine on saturday!!! any hope of fixing it?
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by ehijiele1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Guys let's be honest....the negative comments on Innjoo products is more than the positives.

I bought my InnJoo Max 3 Nov 27, 2016 before April 1st 2017 the batyery was totally bad. At first the battery level it was dropping very fast after full charge. Then it became very bad that I had to keep it connected to power supply to use the phone if not it would go off.

All within 4 months.

I have contacted them from March till September they still do not have a replacement for the phone battery. The in built batterynow is swollen that it has pushed out the screen of my phone.i have complained on Facebook still nothing.

I TOTALLY REGRET INVESTING MY NAIRA on that useless product.

I would advise all, not to patronize. But if you have to make sure they have parts to repair the phone readily available. Thanks.

PS.
Does anyone know how I can go about changing my InnJoo Max 3 battery. Even if it's outside their service centre. Afterall my warranty will soon expire anyway
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Innjoo is trash. If u want to waste ur hard earned money, buy Innjoo. I've used 2 of their products: i1s & Fire Plus. The former lasted up to 6 months before it fell into water, then bought Fire Plus & within 3 months it developed charging port & touchscreen problem & that was the end of that phone. I won't allow even my enemy to go near that product let alone buy it.
#InnjooIsAPieceOfShit
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by iHart(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
ehijiele1:
Guys let's be honest....the negative comments on Innjoo products is more than the positives.

I bought my InnJoo Max 3 Nov 27, 2016 before April 1st 2017 the batyery was totally bad. At first the battery level it was dropping very fast after full charge. Then it became very bad that I had to keep it connected to power supply to use the phone if not it would go off.

All within 4 months.

I have contacted them from March till September they still do not have a replacement for the phone battery. The in built batterynow is swollen that it has pushed out the screen of my phone.i have complained on Facebook still nothing.

I TOTALLY REGRET INVESTING MY NAIRA on that useless product.

I would advise all, not to patronize. But if you have to make sure they have parts to repair the phone readily available. Thanks.

PS.
Does anyone know how I can go about changing my InnJoo Max 3 battery. Even if it's outside their service centre. Afterall my warranty will soon expire anyway
can you sell me the phone?
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by NCP: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
iHart:
Exactly this same thing happened to mine on saturday!!! any hope of fixing it?

If you can, Change The Battery.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by WUSUAZARIAH: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
iHart:
can you sell me the phone?

I have innjoo max 3 gold for sale just screen problem. Phone is still new
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by iHart(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
WUSUAZARIAH:

I have innjoo max 3 gold for sale just screen problem. Phone is still new
price and location
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by WUSUAZARIAH: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
iHart:
price and location

40K negotiable. location is lagos.
like i said the screen just went blank no crack
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Yesbody: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2017
My innjoo phone fire 2 gets silly hot when charging and takes longer time to get fully charged and i just confirmed the bar3 to be OK

Pls what can I do to solve this problem ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You / Data Plans For Different Network Providers / Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Down. Stay At Home Tonight For Security Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.