Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? (2106 Views)

. / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / My Freind Is Spoiling Me Before Her, I'm Thinkn Of Wat To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Elo pipu...

I'm in a bit of a fix now. I know some of you will call me vain but ion care.

Met a girl abt 6 years back. She was cute n all...n I liked her. But I was a jewman then so I didn't make any moves. She liked me too, told me that but the Jew in me was stronggg.

Fast forward, two weeks ago. She buzzed me saying she was back in d country. I was happy to hear from her. She asked I'd we cud hang out d next day, I wasn't busy so I said cool. To be honest, I did think about f*cking her (but it was a passing thought)

She got to my house n as she got down from the bike , my first thought was "Bleep!! She's pregnant!". When I finally saw her well, I saw that she wasn't...she had just tripled in size. Sadly, I dislike fat people. I was pissed because she used to be super slim.

She came in and I couldn't even hug her. I feigned excitement tho...just so I wouldn't hurt her feelings. We chatted for a while...caught up n stuff.. Then shii got weird. She told me she hasn't been with anybody since her ex and she needed some.

I wasn't up for it but I really didn't want to hurt her feelings. I just smiled. I hoped she'd be quiet. But she came at me ooo...tried to seduce me. But my body set no gree. Even if I wanted to, long johnson decided to go on vacation. She tried n tried then gave up.

Days later, she's been calling n texting. Saying she lives me n stuff and she wants us to get together.

Please, how do I tell her I'm not into her anymore without making her feel bad...or too bad at least?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
awwww cry
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by dulux07(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
If your not into her, jst let her know, dont date her out of pity. Its for her own good.
There is nothing good about being fat, both medically and physically grin
grin, that does not mean she wont find someone who will appreciate her the way she is. Jst let her go.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
awwww cry

Drop advice na
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by domopps(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
The same way you created this thread!

Simple as abc

Cheeeeeers
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tell tell same way she would hv told you if the opposite was the case here. Or better still, ask that Plateau Damsel @Mimido2 to help you out. Or ask boobillicious geni340 to help you out.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Mimido2(f): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
so because she is fat u no longer like her? Smh......if all guys date d slim girls den Hu will date d fat ones? d physical appearance of a lady does not matter.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mimido2:
so because she is fat u no longer like her? Smh......if all guys date d slim girls den Hu will date d fat ones? d physical appearance of a lady does not matter.

We all have our preferences na. I don't think you'd date any guy because appearance doesn't matter. I still appreciate her as a person but I'm not into her like I was 6 years ago.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Mimido2(f): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Tell tell same way she would hv told you if the opposite was the case here. Or better still, ask that Plateau Damsel @Mimido2 to help you out. Or ask boobillicious geni340 to help you out.
lol.....am not from plateau state
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
samted:

Drop advice na

time heals all cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

time heals all cheesy

Lmao.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mimido2:
lol.....am not from plateau state
But you reside there i guess? and which state re u frm?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by AlienStar: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
You are not into her anymore -is it because she's fat. (tell her to hit the gym) -or because it's been long you saw each other. (feelings can grow y'know) buh, if you insist tell her now, the early the better.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by geni340(f): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
just passing
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Roseey0(f): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Why is it so hard to say no and stand your ground. Nawah
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by cruzita(f): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
then tell her the same way u are telling us now
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Mimido2(f): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

But you reside there i guess? and which state re u frm?
yeah I reside in plateau but am from Edo state
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
geni340:

just passing
When i expected you to present me with a gold medal for appreciating what God did in your life for giving you these huge boobs that i can kill for?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mimido2:
yeah I reside in plateau but am from Edo state
Hmmm. Esan or Bini?

Same here though.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Roseey0:
Because pvssy is involve here.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Mimido2(f): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Hmmm. Esan or Bini?
Same here though.
esan
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by geni340(f): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

When i expected you to present me with a gold medal for appreciating what God did in your life for giving you these huge boobs that i can kill for?
dont kill anybody, dont wana see u land up in jail sad
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Roseey0:

it's not hard. I just want to know if there's a way to handle it without making her feel bad. Would you feel good if someone tells you they aren't into you cos you're fat or short or too dark??
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
AlienStar:
You are not into her anymore
-is it because she's fat. (tell her to hit the gym)
-or because it's been long you saw each other. (feelings can grow y'know)
buh, if you insist tell her now, the early the better.

i think its a combo of both...more because of her new size tho.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
geni340:

dont kill anybody, dont wana see u land up in jail sad
Hmmm. sure i wont, but if its for those your huge looking boobs, then sorry to say, i would. Or isnt it worth it?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mimido2:
esan
Hmmm. Same here too. Ekpoma or irrua or ubiaja or igueben? Pls dnt tell me its frm my uromi. lol
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Mimido2(f): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hmmm. Same here too.
Ekpoma or irrua or ubiaja or igueben? Pls dnt tell me its frm my uromi. lol
not uromi....Emuhi
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mimido2:
not uromi....Emuhi
Thats EPKOMA.
You hv families that reside here in Edo State?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Mimido2(f): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Thats EPKOMA.

You hv families that reside here in Edo State?
yeah i do but we are not close
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by rosieflower2(f): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmmmm... Jst tel her ur nt interested
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mimido2:
yeah i do but we are not close
It would be understandable because with the way am seeing things, it kinda seem you were born and brought up in plateau. Were you?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bad friend @shulamitewoman

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Come Relationships Are So Different Now? / My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy / The Plain Facts Of Miss Nl Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.