Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister (69273 Views)

President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) / Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement / Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by IamAtribalist: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin Buhari no trust the man with him beautiful minister - *if that handshake linger fass 2 sekwonds walahi I go slaf you this Quatari*

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
He was like

"[size=14pt]laila inhallah shocked shocked so these men can shake women and we who copied their religion dont shake womens hands, do u know how many fresh hands i have refused, wallahi no female hand will pass me by anymore angry"

[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Enesi47: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Look at his face, how can someone with that unfriendly facial expression make this country a better place for you and I.
E be like say shit dey worry am for there, make I tell Emmanuella to tell him where to poo.

In Emmanuella voice............keep making unnecessary annoying because some body that worth to be your grand papa , instead of you to be praying to reach his ages and also be an achiever like him before you die,if like kill your self and die young because of buhari you will buried .

Mr president go and poo in the toilet nou !

1 Like

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by franklingud(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lol!! Shit dey catch am there o!! Make he go shit naa grin grin
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by aresa: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
[s]
anonimi:

Lead us into:

- gbese, debts like she did for Ogun state.
- recession
- mega inflation

God forbid bad thing-Amen
[/s]

I'm sure you noticed that I did not quote or was talking to anti Nigerian and disgruntled elements like you and your kind..

1 Like

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by NovusHomo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
NRepublic:

Not this pic

No, some other pic. There are thousands, if not millions of pics of Hillary Clinton as US Secretary of State. In any event, even if she did not, and Kemi Adeosun did, which country needs Saudi Arabia more, especially at this point? Again, it is called DIPLOMACY. It does not turn the Minister into a muslim, if she is not one.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by cbjonstage(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hypocritical look to attract investors ni? wot a laughable appearance! why cant she be herself? i hate it when am compel to dress wot am not used to as long as its modest & formal
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Smooyis(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
cbjonstage:
Hypocritical look to attract investors ni? wot a laughable appearance! why cant she be herself? i hate it when am compel to dress wot am not used to as long as its modest & formal

Really hypocritical
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by AmeLonRo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Technical handshake, technical look, technical agreement.
The common man knows nothing about this agreement sha!
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by san316(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pmb be like: See zis hege Balarabe. He wear ustadh clozings bet zey shake my minister hand with fleasure.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
davodyguy:
Nothing so special.

Just the normal way buhari's facial expression appears.

He's not the over laughing type, but a serious man.
Kemi Adeosun showed there that she's well cultured and mannered, hence her covering her hair.
No American woman would do so, since its not part of their culture

It's the opposite as it shows she no get level. Covering hair is NOT in Adeosun's culture either

Would Lagarde,Hilary or Merkel cover their hair?

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by kay29000(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Look at his face, how can someone with that unfriendly facial expression make this country a better place for you and I.
E be like say shit dey worry am for there, make I tell Emmanuella to tell him where to poo.

In Emmanuella voice............

Where did the smiley face president lead us to?

J for Jona, like J for...

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Who knows if buhari is using Kemi as companion for sex in and outside the country wherever he travels to?
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Achiever270(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Nigeria's Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, covered her hair as she signed a bilateral agreement with Qatar's Minister of Finance, Ali Shareef Al Emadi, today February 28th. The bilateral agreement was on Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes Income Doha, Qatar. Behind both Ministers are President Buhari and the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hammad Al-Thani.
So naira land forbid #Biafra?
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by ggrin(f): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Gooci:
i de cry cry
gooci shocked
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by girlfriendsnatc: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Nigeria's Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, covered her hair as she signed a bilateral agreement with Qatar's Minister of Finance, Ali Shareef Al Emadi, today February 28th. The bilateral agreement was on Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes Income Doha, Qatar. Behind both Ministers are President Buhari and the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hammad Al-Thani.

President Buhari just keeps setting higher standards in Presidential leadership. Just look at how he's watching out for our Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun with graceful determination. Had it been Jonathan, he would have probably been at some secret lounge somewhere drinking ogogoro, while his FATnance Minister Okojo Iweala sells off the entire South Eastern part of Nigeria to the Qataris.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by corpROYAL(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Senorita123:
Abeg who knows how much article writers in Nigeria charge per 500 words count

How much do u want to pay and what area do you need article on e.g education, health etc
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Senorita123(f): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
corpROYAL:

How much do u want to pay and what area do you need article on e.g education, health etc
I am the writer, but I don't av any idea on cost to charge
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by tpiar: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
God will have mercy on Nigerians.
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
cbjonstage:

They are there with there masters so they must conform. The Fulani take instruction from England and the Arabs and then give those instructions to everyone here in the ZOO. See Oga president standing like primary school pikin

1 Like

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by liz4eno(f): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
brunofarad:
Ok

Funny look though

Lol
y u dey alwaz nack head
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
I hope say bubu no won join nigeria among the Islamic Republic?
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Stories from the zoo

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by lohresloco: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
with his slave masters.
sixtuschimere:
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by davodyguy: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
og2711:

It's the opposite as it shows she no get level.

Would Lagarde,Hilary or Merkel cover their hair?
Read my post again and understand.
I said it has to do with culture

1 Like

Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by davodyguy: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
NovusHomo:

Oh yes, Hillary Clinton did in a meeting with thre Saudi king. It's not about culture; it is called DIPLOMACY.

Thanks
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by lastpage: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

In Emmanuella voice............

The "Sheepishly Smiling and Shoeless" one with all the degrees of the world, was who got us into this mess in the first place!

Idiagbon is not smiling.... Nigeria was getting better... until you wicked souls killed him. undecided

To he.ll with a useless smile.

PMB was not elected to come and smile like an Eediot........ but to fight corruption and run the country properly

Lastpage!
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by kilisi(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
End Time Agreement
All or none
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by kilisi(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
End Time Agreement
All or non cry
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by lastpage: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
imhotep:
Stories from the zoo

IPOD #Wailer ALERT!

Spotted! undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
lastpage:

IPOD #Wailer ALERT!

Spotted! undecided

Lastpage!
^ Dull@rd alert grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.