Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here (16494 Views)

NYSC Batch A Stream II Lets Meet Here. / Niger Batch A16 Let's Meet Here. / Lagos A16 Stream 1 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by emee21: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
CONGRATULATION TO ALL BATCH A CALL MEMBERS!
SPECIAL OFFER TO ALL BATCH A CORPS MEMBERS POSTED TO ABIA, ANAMBRA, RIVERS,AKWA IBOM, DELTA AND LAGOS STATE. APARALINE COMPANY WOULD DROP YOU ALL IN YOUR RESPECTIVE CAMPS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES. HERE OUR FEW LOADING POINTS AND BOOKING OFFICES;

447, Agege Motor Road Bolade Oshodi Lagos State.
3, Milverton Avenue Aba Abia State.
Ohia New park, Umuahia
120, Olu Obasanjo road, Waterline Bus-stop, Opposite RTC main gate, Rivers State.
Jibowo Bus stop Ikorodu Road Lagos.
5, Idimu road by Ikotun road-about Ikotun, Lagos State.
Badagry Express Road by Maza Maza Lagos.
43, Egbu road, Owerri, Imo State. YOU CAN ALSO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/Aparaline-Company-617484285074596/ OR CALL:08033010870

Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by emee21: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
CONGRATULATION TO ALL BATCH A CALL MEMBERS!
SPECIAL OFFER TO ALL BATCH A CORPS MEMBERS POSTED TO ABIA, ANAMBRA, RIVERS,AKWA IBOM, DELTA AND LAGOS STATE. APARALINE COMPANY WOULD DROP YOU ALL IN YOUR RESPECTIVE CAMPS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES. HERE OUR FEW LOADING POINTS AND BOOKING OFFICES;

447, Agege Motor Road Bolade Oshodi Lagos State.
3, Milverton Avenue Aba Abia State.
Ohia New park, Umuahia
120, Olu Obasanjo road, Waterline Bus-stop, Opposite RTC main gate, Rivers State.
Jibowo Bus stop Ikorodu Road Lagos.
5, Idimu road by Ikotun road-about Ikotun, Lagos State.
Badagry Express Road by Maza Maza Lagos.
43, Egbu road, Owerri, Imo State. YOU CAN ALSO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/Aparaline-Company-617484285074596/ OR CALL:08033010870, 07064482324

Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by rhozaay(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
I am posted to Akwa Ibom. But al i c here is pple hoping for AK.IB
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
rhozaay:
I am posted to Akwa Ibom. But al i c here is pple hoping for AK.IB

Check this Link... www.nairaland.com/3060259/a16-akwa-ibom-
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Larryproff(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Themaths:
but i have a cousin who is currently being paid N6,000
maybe his PPA is private sch or private firm, but any govt parastatals pay 9800 precisely.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by MisterDin(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nwachukwu Ifeanyi; Architecture; UNN
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by ifeanyija(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Larryproff:
maybe his PPA is private sch or private firm, but any govt parastatals pay 9800 precisely.
9800 for schoos.; ministries pay 10000
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by bioluwatifeni: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
add mi 4 more information abt akwa-ibom state 0816 9953114
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by lexiie(f): 5:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Hello Prospective otondos , i have good news to share ....

Good News . Are you an aspiring Youth Corper , Awaiting your call up letter ? Latest Otondo ? Going to NYSC Orientation Camp soon ?

You can be featured on our Future and upcoming Camp Chronicles Series .

Camp Chronicles is a regular series on Evatese Blog which depicts the experience and life of a Youth Corper at the NYSC Orientation Camp.

It is a series journal /chronicles of your 3 weeks experience and adventure at the Orientation Camp.

Camp Chronicles is a series on Evatese Blog sharing the tales and experiences of a corper.

It would be an opportunity for those who don’t know what to expect or have no idea of how those 3 weeks look like to have an idea of what to expect.

So would you love to share your experiences with us and be featured ? Then send a mail to info@evatese.com

Find out More here ….
http://www.evatese.com/2016/04/22/featured-nysc-camp-chronicles/
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Bigdreams(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2016
Hello all,

Please, kindly click this link >> https://www.nairaland.com/1802532/professional-cv-rewrite-corps-members to be informed about the importance of a professional CV.

Thank you.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by simplibaba(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
i
FleetRider:
Sammy

The Federal University Of Technology, Akure

Mechanical Engineering.

Glad to be here.

mr fleet, please i need information on the availability of milling machine in futa mechanical laboratory. I want to mill a glass into powdery form for my final year project and we dont have a functioning one in my school
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by wintersnow(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2017
idirect:

All what this dude said is 100% true, I happened to share the same room and hostel with him in the camp. With what have heard from peeps who camped in other state, I can say Akwa Ibom camp is among the best five camp in Nigeria. If you have any question about the camp,posting and after camp you can ask me if and I will answer the ones I know about.

Do they have camp activities?
Ho much can I get a self contain in eket?
How much can an average private secondary school pay as salary?
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Skmoda360(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
wintersnow:

2el:
Corpers wee!!

Hello everyone it's a pleasure to welcome you otondos to The land of uncommon transformation Akwa Ibom.
I'm a serving corps member in this great state and I must
confess the experience is mind blowing. Camping akwa ibom ain't too fun due to the rigid state coordinator Lady Chukwuka Ngozi Nkirikuka who has a very strict nature and abhors corruption.

'Influencing' your posting to Uyo and other big cities are very
tough because of this same state coordinator, so y'all have to be careful who you hand your money to..but make sure you get close to the ICT guys who will register you on that first day because trust me they won't say it but they are the surest people to help you influence your posting, disregard all Local Govt Inspectors and Platoon Officer because Lady Ngozika doesn't give them slots anymore The common slogan of Akwa Ibom camp is Discipline and neatness, don't litter the floor or you might be shocked at what the soldiers might punish you with Power bank is very important because there are no wall outlets to charge your cell phones in the hostels Important to mention are camp activities: Please don't participate in camp activities thinking it will help them give you a favourable posting - this may be done in other states but not in akwa ibom, What I'm sure of is that make sure you register early as soon as camp open (0001-0150) are sure banker for Uyo LG, you might also get posted randomly and not by your level of participation in camp, worthy to note is that our general commander was posted to a thick forest even after he commanded the parade for 3weeks, same thing happened to others that participated in drama, dance, peagentries, quarter guard and even parade.

There are very very few links to influence your posting e.g
camp commandant, the ICT guys and probably if you have a
high ranking soldier as a relation... Advisable local government to get posted to are Uyo - but with a very high cost of living, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Nsit Atai, Oron, Abak and Ibiono Ibom

The state pays 10,000 monthly allowance but only to those
posted to state government parastatals and it doesn't come
until 3 months time.

FG have banned posting of corps member to Oil companies so take off your mind.

Welcome to Nsit Attai camp.

Mention me for more details

I'm a serving corps member @ Nsit Atai LG

wintersnow:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 NYSC Batch A (stream II) Orientation To Commence Next Week / Senate Rejects Bill To Include Skirts In NYSC Uniform / A thread for corpers posted to Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.