Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed (1216 Views)

‘‘Nigerians Should Thank God This Year,We Have Bumper Harvest This Year":Buhari / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / Saraki, Other kwara Senators endorse Lai Muhammed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by ajepako(f): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
The honorable minister for information Alhaji Lai Muhammed has assured the electorates that the APC led government will fulfill all elction promises as the years roll by and definately before 2019.

He is on Channels Television right now assuring us of governmnt intention to fulfill elctoral promises..

Anyway,happy waiting fellow Nigerians..
Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by Eebrahym(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin lying Mohammed, Nna but why na

2 Likes

Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by Opeade939(f): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Indeed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by YourMrBoo: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
5000 naira to zombies dashed
$1 = N1 for zombies dashed

More to be dashed and which campaign promises will remain undashed till 2019, I ask??

1 Like

Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by Sunnymatey(m): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Keep defending until u get tired and resigned. Baba leadership style is wag. In fact baba is confuse. By 2018 they will tell us second tenure, nigerians don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by Anwonspee(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
#Mr.potholemouth
Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by jic4real: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
the change of promises continues.
Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by DaBullIT(m): 6:42am On Feb 29, 2016
You can destroy a house in 4 hours , but you can't build it within 4 hours

Food for thought for PDP wailers

1 Like

Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by NobleAngell(f): 7:39am On Feb 29, 2016
Sure! U have 3 years to deliver your promises, 3 years to redeem your vows, 3 years to turn Nigeria from its up-side-down position to upright position. We voted u cos u said u can do all that so may God giv u grace not to disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by plaetton: 7:50am On Feb 29, 2016
Makes perfect sense.

Use the first year's budget to recover election expenses, then use subsequent years to see what you can for Nigerian.

We get it loud and clear.
Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by blackpanda: 7:51am On Feb 29, 2016
YourMrBoo:
5000 naira to zombies dashed
$1 = N1 for zombies dashed

More to be dashed and which campaign promises will remain undashed till 2019, I ask??

Your prayers will return to u several fold. It is your own promises that will be dashed. Tufiakwa!
Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by blackpanda: 7:54am On Feb 29, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Keep defending until u get tired and resigned. Baba leadership style is wag. In fact baba is confuse. By 2018 they will tell us second tenure, nigerians don suffer.

Confuse as how
I think you may be living in the past cos we voted out the confused buffoon last year! grin
Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by YourMrBoo: 7:58am On Feb 29, 2016
blackpanda:

Your prayers will return to u several fold. It is your own promises that will be dashed. Tufiakwa!

Is not my prayer but is also not in my power to fulfil campaign promises....

Or did Buhari not with his mouth say that there is higher priority to feeding zombies with N5000 who have no jobs.... Am I the one that dashed it?? Oh is my prayers right??

Did buhari in his magnitude deny saying that he will make $1 =N1? Is it not dashed? Was it my prayer?

Did buhari not deny saying he will destroy bokoharam in 3 months? Is it not dashed? Was it my prayer??

Buhari has denied saying he will create 12 million jobs for the teaming youths in specs of 4 years via his information minister lai Muhammed.

Is it also not dashing? Was it my prayer?

Just Take heart as more dashing is seriously on the way and before you know it Buhari will deny and dash away all the campaign promises leaving none to fulfill for the zombies.
Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by blackpanda: 8:03am On Feb 29, 2016
[[s]quote author=YourMrBoo post=43348196]

Is not my prayer but is also not in my power to fulfil campaign promises....

Or did Buhari not with his mouth say that there is higher priority to feeding zombies with N5000 who have no jobs.... Am I the one that dashed it?? Oh is my prayers right??

Did buhari in his magnitude deny saying that he will make $1 =N1? Is it not dashed? Was it my prayer?

Did buhari not deny saying he will destroy bokoharam in 3 months? Is it not dashed? Was it my prayer??

Buhari has denied saying he will create 12 million jobs for the teaming youths in specs of 4 years via his information minister lai Muhammed.

Is it also not dashing? Was it my prayer?

Just Take heart as more dashing is seriously on the way and before you know it Buhari will deny and dash away all the campaign promises leaving none to fulfill for the zombies.[/quote][/s]

Pls shut up. If you have nothing positive to say, just keep quiet. The administration is working towards achieving its goals, nothing is dashed and we dont need negative thinking backward hopeless individuals to spoil our country for us.
If nothing good can come out of your mouth, then ZIP IT!
Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by YourMrBoo: 8:12am On Feb 29, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls shut up. If you have nothing positive to say, just keep quiet. The administration is working towards achieving its goals, nothing is dashed and we dont need negative thinking backward hopeless individuals to spoil our country for us.
If nothing good can come out of your mouth, then ZIP IT!

Why not be objective and call a spade a spade, I believe you are not that dumb even a zombie can identify rat poison in a delicacy.

I just told you what's happening to the campaign promises how buhari has been dashing it, and you mischievously term it negative thinking? Mehn is just people like you that sees red and call it black that will definitely destroy a country but it won't work for some backwards unreasonable ingrates.

nothing good can come out from my mouth, you say?? When it is Buhari that has nothing good on ground to offer. You such an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed by YourMrBoo: 8:13am On Feb 29, 2016
I tire for all these zombies sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Save Agatu Protest / Terrorism Charge: Mtn To Testify Against Senator Ndume (apc) And Not Sas (pdp / Caption This Photo Of @MBuhari's ADC That Has Got The Internet Buzzing...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.